October 25, 2014 | 1566 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Plum Night

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by diorbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this colour!! Plum Night is a gorgeous dark plum with a creme finish. I find it needs 2 coats (because like most nail varnishes the first coat can be streaky) but after that it dries to a lovely shiny finish and is long lasting. The brush (as with all Revlons) fans out nicely and is really easy to use. I even prefer it to my Chanel Rouge Noir and Revlon Vixen, it's such an unusual colour it's a nice change from other dark nail varnishes that usually have red/brown in them. I love it so much I would wear it all year but it's especially nice for Autumn/Winter.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2012 4:53:00 AM More reviews by loveking

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

It was only a little streaky but after two coats it I got the result I wanted and it is a beautiful dark violet. The brush in my opinion is a little flimsy and could be a little wider and thicker. This looks best (as do all polishes) look better with a top coat. For those who don't bother with a base and a top coat, the finish may look a little dull and iffy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2012 1:19:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really really like this color its a real vixen kinda look. The color pay off is really superb in the light its a mystical rich deep black purple color It looks good on me the only downfall is it goes on very watery and somewhat difficult to apply overall its a nice color will repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Jesse30

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My HG Color. Gorgeous sexy dark plum :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Eva32

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Revlon's Plum Night is a gorgeous, blackened plum the colour of grape juice. With two coats, it comes out opaque and smooth. I wore this for a week with no chips! And since I found it on sale for only $3 CAN, it was a steal! Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by KimmieXO

I adore this shade. It's deep and rich plum color, perfect for fall/winter. It is one of those "almost black" colors, which I love, but for some that may be an issue. If your looking for a true purple, then this is not the color for you. But if you love rich dark "almost black" shades, that have hidden pop of color that shows in the light, you will love this color!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2011 3:46:00 PM More reviews by nilorac123321

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this color.
First of all, I am an OPI junkie. I have over 20 OPI colors and thier polish " Effeil for this color" is my favourite. I recently ran out, and wanted to try this shade of purple ( becasue at $8....OPI can get pricey)

It's a pretty deep and dark plum. It's pretty and really good for fall/winter. Otherwise it would be hard to wear. I got mine for $5 and I won't buy again becasue I like the OPI color better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Melavia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this on sale. It is a dark, almost black deep purple color. Under natural daylight, it looks very close to eggplant or plum purple but it appears to be black indoors. The color is rich and shiny without any glitters. It is quite a nice color to wear during fall and winter. The duration is pretty good too.

Update: I must have bought a bottle close to expiration or stored it improperly or something happened to the formula because after using it a handful of times, the formula becomes really sticky. When I put it on, it bubbles like no tomorrow no matter how many times I roll or shake it. I have not tried the thinner but the bubbling completely put me off. I threw it in the trash and downgrade this into a three.

I love the color and I think I just had a bad luck with this bottle. I just bought another two in different shades and I will wait and see how they hold up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

This is a dark almost black plum. This polish needed two coats and has great staying power.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by renemy

I wanted a dark purple creme and in the bottle it looked perfect. But on the nails it is much, much darker than the bottle color. It's basically black. I added some (40 drops!) of a white polish (Wet n Wild French White Creme) and it has lightened it some, but it's still very close to black. Even in sunlight I have to look at it up close to see that it's a pretty, dark purple. Sigh.
The wear and finish on this is awesome though. It will wear for weeks with no chips and stays shiny the whole time! At least it does on toes.