April 24, 2014 | 994 users online

Makeup Brushes - NARS - Brow Brush 05

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by stellahz

I'm surprised this brush has got all 5 star reviews here. I have used the brush in Anastasia Brow Express for five years, and it started to split in the middle, so I decided to replace it with NARS. To my disappointment, the NARS one is so stiff, it hurts my skin, and even leave traces on my brow powders. I have thick and nicely-shaped brows, so all I want is to fill the sparse area and give a smooth edge. Unfortunately, this brush fails to do the job. I'm going back to Anastasia.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by LPomona

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using a cheapo EcoTools brow brush for quite a while & have been very happy with it. Then one day (recently) I was minding my own business, reading Product Reviews, and the reviews for this brush caught my eye.

I added it to my NARS order & I am delighted with this purchase. As I said, I was completely satisfied w/my EcoTools brush, but this NARS brush is so much better.

The brush head is very compact, and as everyone has said, the bristles are very short & stiff, and nicely angled. It picks up plenty of brow powder (I use the Anastasia duo) and it's a breeze to fill in your brows beautifully.

The handle is nicely weighted and feels luxurious (hey, compared to my prior brush, yes, this actually feels luxurious!). This is the brow brush to beat & I would buy it again if I had to, but this baby is built to last!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2011 3:41:00 AM More reviews by makeupaddict76

I don't usually use powder brow products but since purchasing this brow brush, it's been fun and easy to do my brows. Bristles are sturdy and stiff without being scratchy. It picks up the product perfectly and makes it really easy to draw in your brows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2009 11:14:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very good, sturdy brush and works well with my Smashbox, MUFE and Benefit brow products. Would so buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2008 5:35:00 AM More reviews by PrincessScuzzlebutt2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite brow brush ever!! The bristles are very short and stiff, so its very precise and doesn't fling brow powder everywhere. This is boar hair so do NOT use it on your eyes!! Your eyelids are too sensitive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2008 10:11:00 PM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing little brush. I love it's compact bristles - they are so precise upon application. The bristles are firm without being scratchy. It's quite a bit smaller (the brush head) than what I am used to (smashbox #12) and that is alright with me. The brush handle is nice an light weight. Washes up like a dream and holds its shape perfectly. I would definitely recommend this brush to someone looking for an awesome brow brush to use with powder. A+ would buy again, but I figure this one will last quite some time as it is of great quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2006 11:04:00 AM More reviews by agentcorona

I bought this brush yesterday. I've read the reviews so, being that this is the first time I've used powder, I decided to buy. And I couldn't be happier! The bristles are perfect, stiff and sturdy enough to apply powder and pliable enough for blending. This brush is definetly one of the keepers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2006 6:17:00 AM More reviews by katrinachips

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my favourite brow brush, and i have half a dozen of them! I wish I had the TM #32 to compare, but it's always out of stock in HK. Most of the brow brushes out there are simply too soft or become soft or fanned out after a while. It is what a good brow brush should be - stiff but not scratchy , draws precisely and easy to control.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2004 12:55:00 AM More reviews by lilone829

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this brush to pieces. i had swapped it away before because of the long handle, but now that my collection is all long handles now, i had to repurchase it. the best brow brush out there. i've tried so many brow products it's not even funny. the head of the brush is waaay smaller than that of bobbi brown, and also smaller than smashbox & sephora. if you don't have a lot of brows left, this is perfect. it helps me fill in after using a pencil, perfect amount of . . hardness. the bristles aren't dark, but it's not a big deal when the brush is so good.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2004 8:42:00 AM More reviews by gleam

I used to use MAC's #266 on my brows which I love - but this one is even better!