October 22, 2014 | 918 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational in Pinkalicious

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by missallykay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The formula of this lipstick is great, a little sheer and nicely moisturizing. This particular color wasn't quite right for me, though. It is too pink for what I was looking for, but a pretty color for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Found this in my stash - PERFECT warmish pink for summer. Makes my lips look lush and juicy, I love it with TheBalm's Instain Blush in Toile!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Rachel1234

Gorgeous! Warm rosy-pink with peachy/coral undertones. When I wear pink, this looks warm pink, but when I wear peach it looks peach! Such a cool color! Beautiful pearly finish too. Totally reminds me of NARS Orgasm in lipstick form. Love it! And I have multiple of these throughout my purse, car and house! Perfect anytime, any outfit, any day lippy. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2013 9:18:00 PM More reviews by SwingDancer87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pinkalicious is a soft pink shade with a hint of coral with a pearly finish. It is almost identical to my natural lip color, minus the sheen. It is similar to Revlon's Peach Me, but it's more pink than coral. It's a nice shade for spring and summer. I like this color but I won't be repurchasing because it's so similar to my natural lip color. I ended up returning this because it was too frosty on me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2012 11:22:00 AM More reviews by athenasius

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Warm rose with silvery shimmer. Edited to add, its been a year & I can't seem to use it due to that shimmer. I tossed it, but leaving my rating at 4, and changing to no, I won't rebuy.

Not frosty just has a glow that is quite attractive. That silver keeps it in neutral territory.

The warmth comes from a faint hint of coral in the overall deep rose shade. Teeth look white and it brightens the face.

I'm a warm colouration quite pale. Probably a NC 15-20 in the MAC system. Redhead with freckles, redness and hazel green eyes.

I bought this and Warm Me Up. I tried them on in daylight without any other makeup.

Striking difference. The wmu made me look blotchy, a bit ill and old while this one clarified my skin tone and made me look younger and healthier.

The only makeup I need with this is brow powder and mascara for the transparent brows and lashes that go with red hair.

The formula feels creamy and moisturizing. It doesn't last as long as some but leaves a nice even stain behind. No nasty lip ring.

I don't see any feathering into my lip lines which is terrific for a moisturizing formula.

Good coverage but sheer not opaque which is more of a high end lipstick. Very like the prized Chanel Coco lipstick 05 Mademoiselle on Vanessa Paradis in the Chanel ads. Same feel, colour and opacity. I'd call it a great dupe.

The only cons are the silvery sheen, & the smell and taste which aren't long lasting thank goodness. However a bigger problem is the cap. Loose fit means this may get loose in a purse and mark up everything inside it. Not pretty. I'm going to keep mine safely zipped in a pouch.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2011 11:15:00 AM More reviews by zamaa

I love lipsticks that are rich in color and I got the Hooked on Pink color and loved it! I must agree with other reviews on here that it doesn't stay on very well but most don't and the ones that do, I have found to be very drying on the lips :/ The colors of these lipsticks are amazing and it is creamy and smooth and looks great!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2010 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Lomelindi

I actually loathe to wear lipstick in general but I wanted a pink-y one for a dancing event and I angsted over which one to buy out of the all the Revlon lipsticks. I settled on this one because it seems to suit my (super warm) skintone better than the bright pinks with cool undertones. This lippie is fairly hydrating and doesn't settle into fine lines, but it's also very sheer and needs to be built up.

The color is a nice, medium pink (although it shows up more like a dark pink on me because I have pigmented lips to begin with). As for the finish, I would describe this liptsick as an intermediate between matte and sheen-y, which is actually really nice and natural looking.

A minor con for me is that this lipstick comes off fairly easily, especially on your cup. Then again, that's to be expected, since this product is so creamy and light.

Overall, a nice pink lipstick, but not my favorite. I like Revlon's "Pink in the Afternoon" better because it's slightly lighter (definitely more of a petal pink), goes on more opaque and needs less product to give me the color that I want.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2010 12:26:00 AM More reviews by illeyad

Finally! Maybeline come's out with a great lipstick formulation with their new Color Sensational line!

The colour is a warm feminine pink with a glazed finish that makes lips look plumper and gives the colour a fun edge. The packaging is cute,t he lipstick itself is in a silver metal apllicator- the casing is a rectangular dark pink cover- which makes it easy to identify in your purse or makeup kit. The formulation is pigmented, smooth, and reasonably moisturizing. I would definitely put it on par with the likes of Clinique, Mac, and Este Lauder (but not as good as very high end brands such as Chanel or Dior). The only con is the 'clay lipstick scent' although lighter than most- it is still present.

As wonderful as the product is, I don't think I will be repurchasing. I am having fun with the product now, however I see myself getting tired of the glazed finish in the future. I've always preferred matte or a simple sheen. However, this is just personal preference. It's still a good product.

Happy Shopping!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by illeyad

Happy Shopping!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2010 5:27:00 AM More reviews by thandiepixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hmm... this is my go-to lippie when i want a pop of color on my lips. Medium pink is the best way I can describe this shade on me. I usually prefer an understated lip but this is an excellent lippie for those days when i want something different.
I usually line my lips with MAC plum liner, apply pinkalicious and put MAC like venus dazzleglass over it. Pinkalicious has quite a creamy consistency but i always prime my lips before use.
Will probably re-purchase when i run out but that won't be anytime soon cos i use this only once in a while.
EDIT: Given this away. It's a bit too cool for my coloring. Have found other more natural pinks