October 24, 2014 | 1808 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Sand Cherry

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2010 3:43:00 AM More reviews by satinsheets

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't keep away from Everyday Minerals blush~ Sand Cherry is a peachy/orangey shade with lots of shimmer. It looks over the top but on the skin it's a peachy and glowy color, the shimmer is not crazy once applied. It's wearable too which surprised me, I ordered a full size, but if you're curious buy a sample. The sample is generous and will last for months if used sparingly. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 8:25:00 PM More reviews by KLC101790

I LOVE THIS COLOR. My skin tone is medium beige natural with yellow undertones. Peach shades look great on my skin type, so I was ecstatic to learn that a lot of the products in the Spring for Women Kit were peachy hues. My favorite application of this product involves dipping my blush brush into a light pink shade (you can use any light pink, I use Too Faced La Vie en Rose it has lots of pigmentation) then I dip the same blush brush into the sand cherry and blend the two colors. Finally, I put the brush on the apples of my cheeks and WOW! The color is gorgeous and makes me feel alive and happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2009 2:10:00 PM More reviews by fifilo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I normally dislike peach tone blush colours... but this is the best for my NC30 skin tone! It gives a wonderful warm glow without turning orange. The slightest gold glow makes this a very wonderful colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2009 9:04:00 PM More reviews by sweetkandi87

Looks very pretty. A nice peachy color with sparkles, looks well on my skin tone (Buttered Tan).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2009 12:27:00 PM More reviews by bubbleheart

After hearing a lot of glowing praise about this new blush I decided to order one since I usually like peach blushes anyways and while it is a lovely peach blush I do find it a little bit similar to Everyday Minerals other peach shades, especially once applied. If you are more leery of peach colors I do think that this one might be your best bet if you are going to try one because it seems to have been formulated with a bit of a reddish undertone that will avoid it looking orange on most skintones. Think red and gold based peach rather than orange and pink. So, its a great blush and will probably greatly impress you if you dont yet own any of Everyday Minerals peach shades but if you already have most of them I'd probably say that you might not need this one too.