L'Oreal Wear Infinite - Shroom Shimmer

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/25/2014 11:04:00 AM

Didn't love as an eyeshadow on my darkish MAC C4/Nars barcelona light tan Asian lids. A bit too pale and casted greyish on my lids with little apparent shimmer. However! This champagne beige smooth and slightly powdery shadow worked great as a highlighter on the tops of my cheeks and inner eyes to add some brightness. For $2.99 it's a keeper for that purpose alone. Random discovery but glad to find another use for it.

on 8/1/2013 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

Since I hit my 50's, I don't wear much color on my lids anymore, especially during the day; and the less time I spend on my makeup, the better. This is a good everyday color that brightens my eye area and doesn't scream "shimmer." It gives a nice glow without the glitter. I can add some soft liner to it and have a more pulled-together look. No drama, easy to apply, stays on (I use either UDPP or MAC Paint Pot in Painterly). Oh, and it's inexpensive. I prefer this to MAC Shroom because there's less shimmer.

on 6/27/2013 7:22:00 PM

This is a really pretty creamy beige with slight shimmer. I really love it for a base color and brow bone. I was dabbeling with the thought of buying the mac shroom eyeshadow pot but after googeling around I decided to just try this and definitely dont regret it!! I also bought the loreal deep mocha color to use in conjunction with this and it looks amazing!!! (instead of buying mac espresso). Great eyeshadows, great pigment, cheap. It just fades a little by the end of the day but I do not mind, I feel as though any eyeshadow no matter the brand ends up fading on me anyways.

I have very light blonde hair, blue eyes and nc10 skin and this works great!

on 11/7/2011 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a good basic color for brow bone highlighted or an all over wash. I like it with MAC love connection eye shadow(good bronze color). It's soft and gentle but gives a polished look. It is best mixed with other colors. It must be well liked cuz it's always sold out at the stores.

on 9/21/2011 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a light champagne cream with a very small hint of shimmer. I'm fair-skinned with golden undertones and I use this as an all-over wash on my eyes, from lashes to brow. It gives a nice "finished" look and isn't too over-the-top or shimmery for daytime/office wear. I barely notice the shimmer, and frankly it isn't even shimmery enough to use as a browbone highlight, if that tells you anything. This is the perfect all-over wash color. Lasts just fine with an eye primer, and the price is good. Will repurchase.

on 8/5/2010 1:24:00 PM

Pretty decent. A nice wash for the eye in a very light champagne cream color. It's a little too on the yellowish side for me to really love. There is a good amount of shimmer. Staying power isn't great without a primer. I bought this years ago, but I no longer buy L'Oreal products because my understanding is that they do animal testing.

on 6/3/2010 7:07:00 AM

Shroom Shimmer is a very nice satiny neutral beige color-kind of champagne-ish. I love it for when I first wake up and need to go, but don't want my eyes to look so tired. I just slap some of this on and bam, instant awake eyes. I actually use MAC's Shroom the same way.

Either way, not a bad price for a great basic color/highlighter/all over wash. I use it daily. FYI I do hate the packaging though...so cheap.

I am MAC NW20 brown eyes, dark brown, almost black hair.

on 3/7/2010 3:06:00 AM

Shroom is a basic, inexpensive, neutral with just the right amount of shimmer. It works great on a smokey eye when you do not want too much highlight, and it's perfect for everyday. I bought Satin TuTu also, but had to return it because it has too much shimmer for daytime. I decided to keep Shroom and I will buy this product again...

on 9/30/2009 9:47:00 AM

I love the shimmery shadows from L'Oreal, and this one is one of my favorites. Shroom Shimmer is a pale beige, neutral color which I imagine can be worn by any skin tone. It's not as shimmery as others in this same range (I compared this one to Satin Tutu which is overwhelmingly shimmery) and I would hesitate to say that this is a nice combination of shimmer and matte. This can be worn as a highlighter or all over the lid without looking too dramatic. I only gave this 4 out of 5 as this isn't a color which is unique, more of a basic color and I have no doubt that there are similar ones sold by various cosmetics brands. I would buy this again without any hesitation. continued >>

Popular Eye Shadows