Skin Below The Chin Refreshing Body Spray - Pure & Clean

on 5/11/2011 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is an excellent product and I will buy it again and again. It smells very fresh. I love how the smell lasts but it's not over powering. I'm not big into fragances because they give me a headache and so I usually just stick to mildly scented body washes like Dove but I did use the Grace fragrance line from Philosophy years ago because it's the only line that didn't give me a headache. Eventually I stopped because of the prices..they even seemed a little steep to me when I was ordering them from QVC. This product reminded me of Philosophy's Pure Grace because of the name and when I actually smelled it I was thrilled to see it did smell like one of the Graces I just couldn't recall which one! I even went ahead and purchased the Philosophy 5-piece mini Grace line from QVC for $38 recently because I thought it would be nice to visit an old favorite and this reminded me so much of it. It's nice to have the option of buying this at such a lower price point. I also purchased the body wash for showering and layer this body mist on after my shower. It's a great combo and I smell nice all day!

on 5/13/2010 1:03:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is absolutely AMAZING! It smells soo clean and fresh. I only bought the small bottle and am almost out...I definitly will repurchase in the larger size. One of the most angelic scents I have tried and it has amazing lasting power.

on 12/14/2009 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Why in the world didn't I make the connection before? It didn't even dawn on me how similar Pure & Clean and Amazing Grace were until I read the reviews here. Haha, it's no wonder I wear both! After showering, I spray Pure & Clean all over my skin, the "Hydraplex 365" does seem to feel slightly moisturizing. Afterwards, I still spritz little dabs of AG on my neck and wrists - a finishing touch . :) I kept telling myself, 'wow, these two scents really complement each other'; it's ridiculous I didn't realize the two scents aren't just complementary they're nearly identical! I tend to describe fragrances as either sharp (flowery/citrusy/cooler) or round (vanilla/musk/warm spice) - AG is sharper yet much more delicate and subtle, Pure & Clean has a rounder stronger base scent and greater lasting power - hours later I can still smell it on my skin. Since I still like to combine the two fragrances, there is enough of a vague difference where I feel I can't go without one or the other, but both are very similar clean, fresh fragrances.The P&C price is so affordable, I can't get enough of this body spray. Wow, for a $2-$5 body spray this is a fantastic fantastic fragrance! Wonderful find.

on 10/19/2009 7:14:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Cheap, cheap, cheap...and smells divine! I agree w/ the reviewers below who said this is a great AG dupe--I actually own both and like this better, as it has a little more warmth and less soapiness when compared with AG. A Wal-Mart treasure!

This is made, by the way, by Delicious Brands, LLC, who also make the c. Booth line of products. The latter are also quite good! continued >>

on 10/6/2009 10:36:00 PM

This is a great product and is an "amazing" dupe for Amazing Grace by Philosophy! It has a slightly more powdery/musky dry-down, but SO close. This scent is called 'Pure & Clean' by Skin Below The Chin and it comes in a body wash, lotion, and spray. They all smell wonderful and are full of great, all natural ingredients (no sulfates or parabens!). I wear this for work in the warmer months and the 'Vanilla Butter' trio in the cooler months. Awesome quality and reasonably priced at Walmart!

on 9/30/2009 9:24:00 AM

I bought the smallest size of this spray for $2.00 from Walmart. This reminds me so much of Philosophy's Amazing Grace, but with better staying power. The packaging states that this is made with skin-conditioning ingredients, and it really does feel nice when sprayed on dry skin. My skin is extremely sensitive to fragrance, and is not affected by this product at all. I spray this on after a shower, and the fragrance still lingers several hours later (which is much longer than Amazing Grace). I will definitely be purchasing the larger bottle, I believe it is $5.00. At this price, I wouldn't expect much from a brand I have never heard of, but this is one of the nicest body sprays I have ever found! continued >>

Popular Fragrances