Avon Nailwear Pro in Peach Passion

4.5

I am actually really really impressed with this nail polish! The color is beautiful. It is the perfect peachy pink color. I have almost all of the avon nail polishes and this one is probably one of my faves!

on 4/15/2010 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is an amazing nail color, the most beautiful pink that really enhanced my hands. I can't believe that I love this so much. I got so many compliment about my nails and hands when I'm wearing this. This is definitely HG for me.

on 12/18/2009 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I actually really liked this nail polish, it IS a little bit streaky, but if you are careful to apply it evenly it looks great. It's a creamy opaque pink, it's not a pale natural pink, but it's not neon pink either, just a pretty girlie color. I haven't seen how long it wears for yet, so I'll update then :)

on 9/29/2009 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I like this color, its a true pink peach blush color, I love it that it doesnt look sheer like most light pink nail polishes, this color has a full coverage but It looks natural on my nails on me. The only thing I didnt like that it looks streaky but after 3 coats, it evened out. I do recommend this color, alot of girls asked me wear I got it at because its not your typical light baby pink shade, it has some peach but definitelyis more pink than peach.

Popular Polishes