October 24, 2014 | 749 users online

Polishes - Avon - Nailwear Pro in Peach Passion

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 1:36:00 AM More reviews by MrsLiliLopez

I am actually really really impressed with this nail polish! The color is beautiful. It is the perfect peachy pink color. I have almost all of the avon nail polishes and this one is probably one of my faves!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by t4nvmind

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing nail color, the most beautiful pink that really enhanced my hands. I can't believe that I love this so much. I got so many compliment about my nails and hands when I'm wearing this. This is definitely HG for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2009 7:58:00 PM More reviews by bobadreamer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually really liked this nail polish, it IS a little bit streaky, but if you are careful to apply it evenly it looks great. It's a creamy opaque pink, it's not a pale natural pink, but it's not neon pink either, just a pretty girlie color. I haven't seen how long it wears for yet, so I'll update then :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2009 3:16:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this color, its a true pink peach blush color, I love it that it doesnt look sheer like most light pink nail polishes, this color has a full coverage but It looks natural on my nails on me. The only thing I didnt like that it looks streaky but after 3 coats, it evened out. I do recommend this color, alot of girls asked me wear I got it at because its not your typical light baby pink shade, it has some peach but definitelyis more pink than peach.