Bobbi Brown Pot rouge

4.2

on 11/10/2014 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

These are wonderful and the best of the makeup collection from Bobbi Brown. The new packaging is sleek, beautiful, portable, perfect size, and with a mirror which makes it extremely handy to carry around for touch-ups! I love everything about these. I have them in Chocolate Cherry (my ultimate fav), Raspberry (second to CC), and Rose (fav for summer). These are so creamy, easy to blend, highly pigmented, and long lasting. They are great on the cheeks (lasts 8 to 10 hours) and on the lips (non-drying). I want to get the coral one too. Love these and BB please DO NOT discontinue these ever!

on 8/23/2014 5:56:00 PM

I have many of these and I just don't think they really last on my cheeks. I put them on and in an hour or two the color just seems to vanish. I never use these on my lips because they are just flat and drying. I have many of these and think they are all pretty average.

on 1/11/2013 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this product!!! gives you this effect of healthily and humectant skin, very natural blends perfect, and stays all day!!

on 1/1/2013 10:16:00 AM

One of my favourite products! It's one of those little saviours to keep in your handbag at all times so you are not stranded anywhere looking pale and lacklustre. A bit of blush always helps! And the fact that you can use it on your lips is really good as well. I find they have good pigment, spread well and a long staying power on the cheeks. On lips they give a nice sheer colour.I am blonde and fair and currently use Pale PInk or Calypso Coral, but the latter I prefer when I am a bit more tan. Their new and improved packaging has a handy mirror built in as well for easy application on the go. I always find if I have this in my purse after along day at work, I can add a bit of color and be ready to go out on the town!

on 7/19/2011 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I just love this product. It blends well and lasts on my skin. It is very natural and easy to apply with fingers or a brush. A win win for me.

on 9/28/2009 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

As much as the allure of a cream blush attracted me, I was snookered into buying this in the Pale Pink. I also bought the Coral color.. lol. The colors are beautiful and because I am a germophobe, I never try anything except on my hands-- so, I bought and when I apply , they show very faintly... at least not enough to give me the pop of color I was looking for. The Coral actually shows up better on my skin (NC15, MUFE 117 for ref).

It is ok.. but no cigar as it is not cheap and not spectacular.

I won't be repurchasing.