July 29, 2014 | 1966 users online

Blush - Bobbi Brown - Pot rouge

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by sandrap0209

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product!!! gives you this effect of healthily and humectant skin, very natural blends perfect, and stays all day!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Elisonia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of my favourite products! It's one of those little saviours to keep in your handbag at all times so you are not stranded anywhere looking pale and lacklustre. A bit of blush always helps! And the fact that you can use it on your lips is really good as well. I find they have good pigment, spread well and a long staying power on the cheeks. On lips they give a nice sheer colour.I am blonde and fair and currently use Pale PInk or Calypso Coral, but the latter I prefer when I am a bit more tan. Their new and improved packaging has a handy mirror built in as well for easy application on the go. I always find if I have this in my purse after along day at work, I can add a bit of color and be ready to go out on the town!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by lovesaudrey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I just love this product. It blends well and lasts on my skin. It is very natural and easy to apply with fingers or a brush. A win win for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2009 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

As much as the allure of a cream blush attracted me, I was snookered into buying this in the Pale Pink. I also bought the Coral color.. lol. The colors are beautiful and because I am a germophobe, I never try anything except on my hands-- so, I bought and when I apply , they show very faintly... at least not enough to give me the pop of color I was looking for. The Coral actually shows up better on my skin (NC15, MUFE 117 for ref).

It is ok.. but no cigar as it is not cheap and not spectacular.

I won't be repurchasing.