Aquage Curl Defining Creme

3.8

on 2/24/2015 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have fine hair that has moderate curl on a humid day, but I struggle to get any curl definition in cold/less humid weather. I tried this product in the winter, and I got good frizz control and curl definition without crunch. The negative: there is no such thing as second-day hair with this product. I wake up with an undefined mess, and I have to re-wet my hair and add more styling product. I can't imagine that it would provide sufficient frizz control in hot/humid weather, but time will tell. Probably would repurchase for use in the colder/less humid months.

on 6/16/2013 10:17:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

It's your average curl product. My hair would turn out not bad with this along with a curl mousse, but for the price I would expect it to be at least sufficient on it's own. If you're only using this you'll still have some frizz and not as much definition. I've had much better luck using suave captivating curls mousse with marc anthony curls stretch. Put together they are still a better price than this product.

on 11/2/2009 8:07:00 PM

This really defines my curls, makes them soft and keeps frizz away. A lot of curl definers I've used make my hair hard & crunchy. I have thick, somewhat coarse chin-length hair that curls with the right product....otherwise it just gets puffy. Love this stuff!

on 9/28/2009 4:36:00 PM

Makes curls/waves really soft...love it!

Popular Styling Products