November 26, 2014 | 1597 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Sheer Infusion Body Lotion

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by mink

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love the texture and the way it moisturizes my hands, BUT once it's on my skin, the light botanical scent transforms into a slightly fishy odor. I've never experienced this before with any other lotion and can't imagine how this happens. It's really too bad because it would have been perfect otherwise, but the odor is beyond a dealbreaker.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by howdydoodybanana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this. It is my favourite ever moisturiser. I have it in the 'Botanical Blend' scent, which smells divine. Besides the smell, it moisturises like none other. I have tried the Soap & Glory 'The Righteous Butter' and 'Smoothie Star', as well as many other drugstore moisturisers, and this Vaseline one surpasses them all. PLUS, if you live in Ireland, at the moment in the Euro2 shops, it is 1.50! Incredible value, for an incredible product. Love, love love it. I am going to stock up while they are still at such a good price.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by jwyl

I got the "Vitamin" (orange labelling) type. Moisturises satisfactorily. Irritated my skin a bit - got some little bumps on my legs. Smells *putrid*. Would not buy again. Ugh!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is pretty nice. It sinks in quickly and you can put on even slightly damp skin. The scent is light and tends to last. Another great Vaseline body product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by blondie1965

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WHERE CAN I BUY THIS???? I saw it on Amazon for a ridiculous high price!
I am pretty sure it has been discontinued....I am sad about this because my boyfriend LOVES the way it smells and how soft my skin is after I use this lotion.
I love the fragrance and the silkiness of the lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by fxdd524

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got it half price, very cheap, but the effect is amazing!!! Just as it is said, moisture not only act on the top layers of surface skin. My most satisfied part is that my skin is nourishing but not greasy. I really like it

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Dq287

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this lotion- except when I have to go to work. It definitely does NOT sink in...as whenever I use this on a work day, I always come home sticky (I work in fast food), and this is not a regular occurence... If I use it on a day off or something though it's perfectly fine. I guess this is a good product in the sense that it makes my skin feel soft, but not so much in the sense that it is not actually sinking in or doing anything for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

will I buy again? HELLS YEAH! . I love it, I use it on my hands in the winter time, and on my legs and arms in the summer and winter. its perfect. it really sinks in, my skin isnt itchy, or tight, or flaky. I use this every time i get out of the shower. I personaly LOVE the smell. I always open the cap and ill sniff it. I totally recomend.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by KalmiaB

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of this with a box of qtips. The feel was nice, but oh the scent - too strong. I wore it to bed, and could still smell it the next morning. Too bad some of my better fragrances don't have such last-ability. It is just too strong and would clash with any other scent I had put on.

Mine was labeled Botanical Blend - not sure if it comes in other scents.

It will go into my travel kit as an emergency item.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by DonaL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got this on clearance @50% off (2 bottles for price of 1); the Botanical scent. I like the light, non-greasy feel, and kept one bottle for my office desk drawer. I wash my hands all day, and this is moisturizing but not sticky. My son took the other bottle for his eczema and said it worked well (he prefers Gold Bond, though). Wish this came unscented, I'd definitely repurchase.