Sephora Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in Rosy Glow

3.9

on 10/25/2012 6:27:00 PM

First off, this product is a very good travel size. Next, I love this color for spring and summer. It looks amazing with a neutral lipstick. I think the color alone is beautiful and it doesn't need a lipstick. It is an expensive price, but very worth it.

on 7/30/2011 3:07:00 PM

As almost everyone, I too got the sample of this from the bday kit (actually it was my mom's bday kit and she gave me the gloss b/c she already has a nice collection of glosses), and I must say it's become my absolute favorite lip gloss! Most lip glosses I've tried are the minty ones from Bath and Body works that I stopped using because they dried the heck out of my lips. This gloss, however, is very moisturizing. I also like how thick it is, meaning that it doesn't run outside the lip line as other glosses do. It stays on for a really good amount of time too. Lastly, the color is gorgeous! It's a lovely coral-rose color that is perfect for everyday. It's beauitiful both under and over lipstick and I plan to purchase a full size when I'm out of the sample.

As a side note, it does have a very significant taste/smell - it's supposed to smell like candy I assume, but it's not really all that pleasant. I am not very sensitive to fragrance, but if you are, keep in mind that this gloss has quite a strong scent.

on 2/11/2011 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I was given a mini from Sephora for my birthday.....and thank goodness!
Pros.
The color is fantastic!
Very light candy scent
Very smooth and not sticky
The price is right & it has lasted me such a long time!

on 2/4/2011 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

I really like this lip color. I've had it for a while, and everytime I use it I fall in love with it a little more. The color is very flattering on me. It's a pinkish coral with flecks of gold. I love how you can feel the little flecks of gold. It's not chunky, just soothing. AND, it smells like sweet tarts! (=

on 9/27/2010 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I got this in a sample size as an extra in a swap, and it's a pretty sheer pink-coral color, but there's a slightly noticable taste/smell to it that I'm not a huge fan of. I'll use the one I have now, but I wouldn't repurchase.

on 8/18/2010 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Got this as a free gift in Sephora. Very pretty and smooth. Not sticky at all. Pretty coral/golden color and very shiny. Nice but I prob wouldn't buy this on my own.

on 7/14/2010 11:21:00 AM

Got this in the birthday set. I waited a really long time to try it. Like 8 months. It looks dark and intimidating in the tube. But its a gorgeous color! I think rosy glow is a perfect name for it. Its a really dark pink with a slight bronzy-ness to it. Like most sephora glosses it isn't all that pigmented but I think that works well for this color. I use it on top of Dr. Pepper chapstick- awesome combo. I like this for the summer when I want to wear minimal makeup. When I just need a little pop of color to look somewhat put together. The lasting power for this isn't that great. But it isn't really sticky or tacky. There is a lot of shimmer in this. It is my favorite from the set

on 5/30/2010 12:35:00 AM

I got this in my birthday set from Sephora and it's fabulous! It looks great alone, or on top of darker pinks and reds. I can't wait to buy the full size!

on 3/29/2010 3:33:00 PM

Got this as a beauty insider bday gift and really loving this color! It goes on so well over a nude lipstick to make nude prettier and more wearable. The lipgloss itself is sheer and i would never wear it on its own. It's so moisturizing and feels so comfortable on. And it's so easy to apply with the slanted applicator. I will try other sephora glosses!

on 3/23/2010 12:43:00 AM

I love this color on my fair skin and pigmented lips. It adds a nice, rosy gold shimmer and is good for everyday. For overall rating I'm actually giving it a 3.5 and rounding up, because it's not as moisturizing as I need, and sometimes feels a bit heavy or tacky. Applied lightly it's great for everyday, however, and I would buy it again because of the beautiful color it adds to my lips.

Recommended for Medium Skin