February 28, 2015 | 1343 users online

Mascara - Shiseido - Perfect Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2015 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Claims: An exceptional mascara formula and brush that add remarkable volume, separation, and length to lashes. Firm tip captures even tiny lashes. This non-clumping formula allows for multiple, smooth coats.This product contains camellia oil complex to nourish and condition lashes.

Pros:
- good for daytime (will use Voluminous for drama)
- adds volume
- does not clump unless you try a second or third coat after it has dried
- dries fairly fast
- does not flake
- washes off easily (with Caudalie Cleansing Water)
- no smudges or raccoon eyes

Cons:
- cheaper than YSL and Chanel but more expensive than drugstore ($39 every three months can add up quite a bit)
- I love it so much that I'm willing to shell out the $39!

Not holy grail but will repurchase. Ebay sells travel size which is enough for me for three months at a time.

(1=bad, 2=disappointing, 3=good but may find comparable others, 4=very good but not holy grail, 5=one of the best or possibly irreplaceable)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by shaylayxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS MASCARA! It really lengthens my lashes and when it dries, it's not crunchy like some mascaras. It look very natural. Only downside is that I have to use a different mascara for a second coat to get it black and bold.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by hippodeem

very wet mascara, it weights the lashes down, takes longer to dry. but it is not drying the lahes out. i think it doesn't suit asian lashes at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

Rating 3.5 if I could. Love the way this mascara makes my lashes look!! So very black, long and thick, a little hard to re apply coats though after it's dried, but even one coat's killer. Anyhow, I need a LOT of volume to get my long but sparse as heck eyelashes to stand out. This also provides curl. I didn't even use (nor need) my curler before or after application. The formula is so rich and black, I find it a little shiny rather then matte which is ok as it's different from all my many others. Mascara is really all I wear daily (w/ often just a nude lip or subtle gloss) so I really like a strong lash look. This certainly does the trick. Thick, large and long extremely BLACK lashes. Applied sort of a clumpy manner, but I'm ok w/ that given my eyelashes or lack thereof lol. I do take it down a couple lippies tho...My eyelashes feel very dry and brittle w/ this mascara on, not heavy on the lids, but a little crunchy...Also, I don't know if it's my bottle only, but it smells strongly toxic...All that being said, I will most likely re-purchase someday, just not anytime soon as I've so many others I want to try and on the go at the moment.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by nilapeela

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara! It is a really wet mascara but I still love it! It makes my eyelashes look so natural and long and voluminous! I recommend this mascara if you want to buy a high end mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2013 9:42:00 AM More reviews by meighan04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this gives my naturally long lashes the volume I'm naturally missing in a very soft more subtle way and u do get a pretty decent length as well. Really enjoy this mascara but its a very soft and sutble a daytime ONLY mascara!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by LoryLoca

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried every high and low-end mascara available and this, used with the mascara base, is perfect for volume and length...and no smudging which is a big issue for me. This is the best, hands down.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Highestcloud

I love this mascara. It is waterproof. And it does curl and maximize the length of my asian short lashes. My go-to mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Jnheartsxo

I love the fact that it lengthens and emphasizes my eyelashes but honestly It's over priced!! I would not repurchase this because it's just not worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by NancyM

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This is a great mascara if you want feathery lashes. It doesn't seem to give much volume but it coats all of my lashes evenly and gives them a very delicate look.

I would buy this again even though I usually prefer thick lashes but for a softer look, this will be my go-to mascara.