July 25, 2014 | 1238 users online

Mascara - Shiseido - Perfect Mascara

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by hippodeem

very wet mascara, it weights the lashes down, takes longer to dry. but it is not drying the lahes out. i think it doesn't suit asian lashes at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Rating 3.5 if I could. Love the way this mascara makes my lashes look!! So very black, long and thick, a little hard to re apply coats though after it's dried, but even one coat's killer. Anyhow, I need a LOT of volume to get my long but sparse as heck eyelashes to stand out. This also provides curl. I didn't even use (nor need) my curler before or after application. The formula is so rich and black, I find it a little shiny rather then matte which is ok as it's different from all my many others. Mascara is really all I wear daily (w/ often just a nude lip or subtle gloss) so I really like a strong lash look. This certainly does the trick. Thick, large and long extremely BLACK lashes. Applied sort of a clumpy manner, but I'm ok w/ that given my eyelashes or lack thereof lol. I do take it down a couple lippies tho...My eyelashes feel very dry and brittle w/ this mascara on, not heavy on the lids, but a little crunchy...Also, I don't know if it's my bottle only, but it smells strongly toxic...All that being said, I will most likely re-purchase someday, just not anytime soon as I've so many others I want to try and on the go at the moment.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by nilapeela

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara! It is a really wet mascara but I still love it! It makes my eyelashes look so natural and long and voluminous! I recommend this mascara if you want to buy a high end mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2013 9:42:00 AM More reviews by meighan04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this gives my naturally long lashes the volume I'm naturally missing in a very soft more subtle way and u do get a pretty decent length as well. Really enjoy this mascara but its a very soft and sutble a daytime ONLY mascara!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by LoryLoca

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried every high and low-end mascara available and this, used with the mascara base, is perfect for volume and length...and no smudging which is a big issue for me. This is the best, hands down.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Highestcloud

I love this mascara. It is waterproof. And it does curl and maximize the length of my asian short lashes. My go-to mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Jnheartsxo

I love the fact that it lengthens and emphasizes my eyelashes but honestly It's over priced!! I would not repurchase this because it's just not worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by NancyM

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This is a great mascara if you want feathery lashes. It doesn't seem to give much volume but it coats all of my lashes evenly and gives them a very delicate look.

I would buy this again even though I usually prefer thick lashes but for a softer look, this will be my go-to mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Noveltyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Definitely not the best mascara out. It is a rather wet formula, so it doesn't hold a curl very well. It makes your eyelashes begin to look spidery, and though it does give your eyelashes length, it's really the only thing it can justify. Oh, and the fact that it washes off really well - that's bonus. There's nothing special about this mascara really, but it does flake and clumps yours lashes together.

Oh, this is a good mascara for your bottom lashes though, as it really lengthens and darkens and the brush it a good length.

Definitely not repurchasing - ti's also quite expensive.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by twizzledizzle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Didn't do very much for my lashes - no significant thickening, lengthening, darkening. The formula is watery and the brush isn't anything special. Makes my curl wilt. Boo-urns!