October 2, 2014 | 1221 users online

Scrubs - TheFACEShop - Peeling Day- White Jewel

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by MsMaggiePie

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have to wash off the remains with a cleanser but it has kept my skin clearer over the last four years. Yuck really comes off with its use. Finally had to buy more off ebay since I do not live in a really big city. I will get the lemon peeler for my body soon.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by ofw123

i feel like this scrub doesn't really work, my skin doesn't feel as soft as it does when i usually scrub with the st. ives apricot scrub, and this scrub is on the pricey side, i got it for $18 and i mean like if it's worth it i don't mind paying for it, but it doesn't really work and it dries up my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by sedatedxtc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tried ut, not sure if it really worked as it started pilling very quickly before i even rubbed it all on my face although the skin did feel pretty smooth and soft aftee, however it broke me out.

Sticking with my naruko lavender and marjoram peeling gel.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by ellfabric

I bought this about a year ago and used it for about a month (once/twice a week as instructed). The SA said it's their best-selling product. However, every time I use this, my skin becomes red, blotchy and breaks out. My skin's usually not sensitive, so I'm not sure why it reacts badly to this product. Won't be repurchasing it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2012 10:09:00 AM More reviews by horcruxes

This peel works as a clear gel, and as you rub it on your skin, white, rubbery residue forms. I'm not sure whether the white residue is supposed to be dead skin, or it is just supposed to be used to massage your skin.

The gel is quite sticky. After washing it off, my skin does feel clean, however, it feels like there is some kind of sticky/rubbery residue left on my skin.

I don't think that this peel works very well, as there was still a build up of dirt in my pores after using it for 2 weeks.

The novelty is pretty cool! But for functional purposes, I wouldn't recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2011 3:52:00 AM More reviews by kimmi02

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is a very good exfoliating scrub although im not so sure about its brightening effects since my face is already fair.. if ever there was, its not that noticable for me. im giving this product two lippies however because it broke me out after 2 times of usage and i never break out.. i read reviews of other people claiming that it broke them out as well after constant use :( sad. i can't even finish the tube, its just sitting in my shelf :|

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by lynowens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

A mild exfoliator that does it's job good! Comes in a white tube which makes it really clean and 'shareable' ! Upon application, small bits of white gunk (presumably its the pearl powder exfoliating the dirt off the skin) will appear! I think that's uber cool because it gives me a visual that it is indeed removing dirt from my skin. Haha, guess thats the psychological aspect of it!

I love this! Im actually onto my 4th tube now. My mom and I use this product pretty religiously, once every 2 days - straight for 2 weeks, and then we'lll change another exfoliating product for about 2 weeks, before coming back to this - just to prevent the skin from getting immune to this awesome stuff. In fact, it's so mild that I wouldn't even mind using it everyday! you can instantly see the brightening effect on your face, after using this product!

I always use this before showering, with dry hands works best! and after washing the gunk off, i'd just use my normal cleanser and do my daily routine! This definitely lightened certain freckles on my cheeks and as well as certain acne scars.

Will definitely repurchase this! (:

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by rsantos2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing! It is well worth the $15. It will last a few months. After reading reviews, I decided to try this out. I didn't understand what people said when they said they could see/feel the dead skin just come off. When I tried this product, I finally understood! I used this all over my face and could literally see "stuff" coming off! This worked really well on my nose. I have a lot of blackheads and whiteheads. This scrub took off a bunch of them (not all, but I wasn't expecting it to do that). I followed up with TFS charcoal pore strips (also amazing!) and I'd say about 90% of my blackheads and whiteheads are gone. This scrub is gentle in my opinion, but has by far the best results of any other scrub/treatments i've tried. I did not experience any redness or dryness. It made my skin so soft and smooth!I will use this once a week and will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2011 7:48:00 PM More reviews by azncrow7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Product Description: "Formulated with jewel complex (Tourmaline, Amethyst, Pearl Extract), this exfoliator works like a at-home Crytal peeling which is a very popular peeling treatment done by a dermatologist. Tiny granules are mild on the skin but shows a great brightening. For all skin types.Size: 120ml"

PROS:
Removes flakiness very well, contains small granules in addition to "peeling"
Very small amount needed
Leaves skin soft and smooth
Brightening
No Fragrance
Very affordable for amount

CONS:
Quite abrasive in addition with peel, limit use to 1~2 a twice as instructed
Somewhat drying
Can be expensive outside of Korea
Can be hard to find

I suffer from flakey dehydrated skin and wanted a nice scrub. This actually comes out as a white somewhat gritty cream instead of a gel. I apply a thin layer on my face and let it dry, then I rub my face off. As I rub, both the granules and the "peeling" effect of rubbing the product/dead skin off my face helps make it feel smooth. This is a nice scrub, but for the price (~$15 here in US shops) there are definitely more affordable scrubs that work just as well, without the tight drying effect.

I can definitely see a brightening effect after using this, but it is slightly drying so I recommend this mainly for combo/oily skin since it might irritate very sensitive/dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2010 9:55:00 AM More reviews by owdris

i love this product! you can really feel the bits of dead skin coming off as you massage it into your face. and it's really gentle so your skin won't dry out easily.