October 22, 2014 | 1987 users online

Lipstick - Hard Candy - Fire Alarm

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this after I heard itís a dupe for MACís Hue. The shade was nice, but the texture was horrible. It slips and slides everywhere. I returned this.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by reemaleema

I have a light -medium skin tone and found this colour way too light for my skin.
I've never been a fan of the pale lips look and so this was a horrible look for me.
Aside from the colour, the lipstick itself was very creamy and does not last every long. Not only this but even the smallest imperfection on the lip is amplified and made 20 times more noticeable.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 9:55:00 PM More reviews by vampireluv14

I was in love with the MAC Innocence beware, and was so sad when I started to run low on it so I quickly went on the look for something similar. I ran across this product on Youtube and decided to grab it. First off it is pretty cheap and you can find it at Walmart. When I got this lipstick home I ran to put it on and viola! it was just as beautiful as Innocence Beware! Im in love with it :). I must add that you do need to exfoliate your lips before applying or else it will pick up all the dry cracks. Other than that its sooo worth the buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2011 7:49:00 AM More reviews by smokex12

I bought this at Wally World for about six dollars. At first I was really excited, but then I got it on my lips. It clumped up immediately. So I wiped it off, and went home with my tail between my legs. Then later that evening, I decided to try and exfoliate my lips to see if that did anything at all. It made the biggest difference in the world. This is my favorite lipstick now and I plan on buying about four more. It's cheap, affordable, and it's not a crap product like some other lipsticks that cost wayyyyy more than six dollars. I do think the packaging is cute, but the ribbon is unnecessary. It does make it easier to find in my purse, though. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2011 2:44:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Another MUA favorite that I just didn't like. It was far too pale for my skintone. It actually made me look a little dead. I found the packaging to be pretty bad too, the bullet kept getting smashed all over the inside of the cap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

this is what MAC myth wishes it could be. it's a super creamy formula that is very pigmented. i actually hate the packaging though. the tube is bulky and the ribbon is annoying IMO. I'll be trying a few other HC colors because this one was so awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by jeye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this lipstick! Its comparable to Hue and Innocence beware from MAC but I like this lipstick a million times better than both.The consistency is super creamy and the color payoff is great. For a nude color, it does not wash me out because it has a pinky undertone to it. The packaging is a little cheap looking but what do you expect for under 5 dollars! The ribbon is actually very handy when searching for this lipstick!
Would I repurchase? I already have! I have one at home and one in my makeup bag for my purse. Highly recommend this lipstick to someone who loves nude lipsticks!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by LauraAnn13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ive been looking for a lipstick like this for a looong time. I love the pinkish nude color, looks great on any shade of skin depending on how you use it. It feels great on my lips. Only issue is if your lips are slightly chapped in the least it definetly shows through.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by makeuplab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OMG i love this!! the smell is like amazing smells like candy :) its a nice pinky/nude color this only thing that sucks is that the packaging SUCKS!! its so cheap and seems like the twist will break easily :( good price though!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by caseybby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really love nude lipstick, and this one completely hit home for me. As some of the other reviewers have said, definitely make sure your lips aren't chapped - this lipstick shows every single crack. :/ I'm very pale most of the year so it helps to layer this with a more pigmented gloss to get rid of the whole 'death lip' look.
The two issues I have with this are the wear time and the packaging. I feel like this lipstick wears off my lips in under an hour, which is unfortunate because I really love the color. My issue with the packaging isn't the design or the ribbon - I really couldn't care less. I just feel as though the cap is not secure enough for travel. I rarely take lipsticks with me so it's not a huge issue, but for some it may be.