October 25, 2014 | 1963 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Ravish Me Red

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 12:40:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favourite red lipstick. It's a very warm toned red, which for olive skin like mine, helps to brighten my entire face.
:TIP: If you live in australia, do not, I repeat, do not buy this lipstick from priceline, big w, kmart, target, David Jones, etc. All of these places sell this lipstick for 3x the price that it is online

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by troglodyte

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My fave red (more orange-coral then true red). Not too shiny, not too matte, not drying, good staying power, very happy color, very wearable during the day, lovely! Beautiful with a summer tan - also great with warm skin in the winter. Already have a backup.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 9:32:00 PM More reviews by newyork777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best red lipstick I have ever used, not to harsh and lasts all day. doesn't dry out on the lips and look crusty and funny which has happened with other lipsticks I have used.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by therinz09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I LOVE YOU RAVISH ME RED. God bless this color. It's the perfect corally orange red. So great for summer. And in the absolutely fantastic Revlon lipstick formula, you really can't go wrong. I can't stop wearing this color. 10 out of 10 would recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by lovelyxuglypie

Another winner from Revlon! This is the most wearable shade of red I've ever come across. Almost every other red I've found has been "too" something...too deep, bright, sheer, or opaque. Not this one, though. It's perfect! I'm a NC25 and it brightens my face up significantly, and I can wear it on a regular basis without looking excessively done up. This shade leans orange in undertone, but that's a good thing if you're not a fan of blue-based reds. Also, fun fact: it made a cameo on American Horror Story:Asylum.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 3:34:00 AM More reviews by tearupyourphotos

This was on sale at Target and I figured I can never have too many red lipsticks (nor Revlon SLs for that matter...), but this took me by surprise! This is a bright tomato red and while it doesn't whiten my teeth like blue-based reds do, it definitely brightens my face up (NC 25-30 for reference)! I like wearing this both day and night and any time of the year. This has the typical SL formulation, which I love. I will happily repurchase at full price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by annikarey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best true red lipstick I've tried thus far! It looks so wonderful on my photoshoots. Makes me look like a femme fatale.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Ravish Me Red is a warm light red, with a splash of orange, bright but not neon. Perfect for warm skintones, especially in the summer and autumn, with bronzer and dark glasses. Wear it with matching lipliner and attitude! (I use Prestige Poppy lip liner.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

edit: This looks BEAUTIFUL as it wears off, as well, leaves a soft coral stain. Lovely product!
Gorgeous slightly neon red, doesn't go ORANGE on me thankfully, v face brightrning effect-- particularly useful to perk me up for nighttime events. Love this with a cheap-o gloss (bronze) i got from Claire's on top. Highly rec this colour if u have warm undertones and want something with pep.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 11:10:00 AM More reviews by tiffers

Lovely texture for a lipstick. Very creamy and moisturizing. I love that it's not metallic or super matte. Blends really well if you want a softer color, and absolutely love the orangey reds. I got it on sale for 6 or 7 dollars (CA). Good price.