Wet 'n' Wild MegaVolume Mascara

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I ran out of mascara and didn't want to spend much on a new one. You know what they say - you get what you pay for. 10 minutes after applying this mascara, my eyes started watering and burning. I had to remove the mascara and my eyes were red and irritated the rest of the day. The packaging is fine and the price for this mascara (I think I got it for $2.99), but if you have really sensitive eyes, I suggest you shell out a couple more dollars for a better mascara than this. For now, I'm just going to avoid mascara completely.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Very average mascara. I do like the blackness of it. I also like that it's light weight so retains my curl. It's not a dry nor wet formula. I've a little over avg length to my lashes naturally, but no volume whatsoever...So, I was hoping for some thickness, no such luck with this. But, for the cheap price point of about $3.50 CAD on sale, that's ok. Only Maybelline's Colossal Original & L'Oreal's Voluminous actually really thickens up my sparse lashes, (& trust me I've tried everything from Lancome to Arden to well...Wet n Wild). So it's no huge disappointment. This is still a good mascara. Great for daytime looks.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

All I have to say about this product is you get what you paid for. Formula is WAY to wet and leaves you with a pair of black smudged eyes.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Wet 'N' Wild Mega Volume Mascara doesn't do its job, but it's necessarily bad. I have it in the shade C647B Very Black & it costs $2 or 3 at drugstores. This is just an example of getting what I paid for. It did give my lashes length, but the volume was barely there. I expected to get mega volume when I bought it; I got natural instead.

This turned out to be basic drugstore mascara. The little bit of volume it does give is subtle & while that isn't necessarily a bad thing, we all bought this because we obviously want volumeónot an everyday look. I definitely got more length than volume & while I do appreciate the little bit of volume & the awesome length it gives, the mascara didn't live up to my expectations. If I apply more than two coats, it gets clumpy & starts to flake. Mega Volume basically does the bare minimum. I wear it on days I want thick, long, yet still natural-looking lashes. If you're someone who likes va-va-voom volume/thickness, spend a little more money & get something else.

At first I thought this was blehhhh. Came out dry and gray, did little to enhance my lashes.

But after two uses the formula changed for the better. It got wetter and darker. It reminds me of Great Lash in both formula and effect now. It goes on without clumping or crumbled though I only use one or two coats, so if you really build it, you may get a mess. Pigmentation is great. Lashes look longer and thicker than, well, without mascara or with a basic mascara. Not scoring many points for holding curl though.

Regular bristle brush picks up and coats every lash. Washes off without a fight. Doesn't melt, flake or fade even after over 8 hours. Not sure I would really buy it again because it's just like Great Lash but not quite as good (GL is glossier and more buildable) so I'd buy that over this.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This mascara is basic... I did not notice any mega volume. It's just okay.

It was okay, it did not extend my lashes to a great length.
I would not buy again, keep shopping.
It is also slightly clumpy and does not last long.
Smudges easily.

This was a last minute purchase in a local drugstore. It's fine for $3.99. The volume and thickening claims are only if you have the time and patience for about 5 coats of mascara imo. What I did like was the formula which is lightweight and leaves the lashes soft and flexible. The brush is a good one, without the wonky bristle placement. I like to swipe on the product using the end of the wand and then go back and comb it through the lashes. I wish it would give a lush full look in one coat, but you get what you pay for. Would I purchase it again? Probably not and simply because I like to get the mascara step done in one coat. One other good thing about this product is that it did not smear or flake at all.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It was too wet for me like watery

This was dissappointing. It added black coloring to my blonde lashes but zero volumizing. I couldn't build it up without it caking horribly. Yeah, it's cheap, but it's crappy.

Popular Mascaras