September 23, 2014 | 1120 users online

Mascara - Wet 'n' Wild - MegaVolume Thickening Mascara

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2014 5:17:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is basic... I did not notice any mega volume. It's just okay.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by TaySyl

This mascara has made my eyelashes longer greatly.
My eyes look wider and more awake. My eyelashes are the longest i'v ever seen them.
I would buy again in a heartbeat!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Quilley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was a last minute purchase in a local drugstore. It's fine for $3.99. The volume and thickening claims are only if you have the time and patience for about 5 coats of mascara imo. What I did like was the formula which is lightweight and leaves the lashes soft and flexible. The brush is a good one, without the wonky bristle placement. I like to swipe on the product using the end of the wand and then go back and comb it through the lashes. I wish it would give a lush full look in one coat, but you get what you pay for. Would I purchase it again? Probably not and simply because I like to get the mascara step done in one coat. One other good thing about this product is that it did not smear or flake at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2014 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Dfurbert

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It was too wet for me like watery

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by marydlsu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This was dissappointing. It added black coloring to my blonde lashes but zero volumizing. I couldn't build it up without it caking horribly. Yeah, it's cheap, but it's crappy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2014 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Lossea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This sunny rundlet was a fun experiment, a deviation from the tried and true waterproof mascara for me. I didn't like it at first because, applied over bare lashes, it completely uncurled them, evident at the application time. However, this is a non-waterproof mascara, and, in my experience, they don't generally compare to the power of holding the curl of waterproof mascaras...hence, there are no disappointments (or points off) there. I now apply this mascara over the WnW waterproof MegaPlump, and this product adds noticeable fullness to the lashes, compared to the MegaPlump alone. Because MegaVolume is applied once the curl is "set," the lashes don't uncurl at all. I find it great for adding more volume without the added "hardships" of removing many coats of waterproof version, if only the waterproof was used.

MegaVolume adds a little bit of length, but mostly volume. Volume is buildable, as advertised - definitely a considerate measure away from simply enhanced natural look, but not too dramatic (not too "heavy"). I like the good amount of product on the wand, and that the mascara goes on evenly even with many coats, and there is no irritation. The rundlet snaps shut very well, and is so much fun to apply because of the happy color...Overall, this mascara is pretty good, for the $2.99 at CVS. While I wouldn't use it alone due to it not holding the curl (at least, for my naturally straight lashes), I would most certainly get it again for added fullness.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2013 1:21:00 AM More reviews by BlondeCaptivation

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really should be giving this 1 lippieā€¦ but.. the price really can't be beat. For $2 I shouldn't be surprised that this left me disappointed. I'm not really hard to please in the mascara department. I've used everything from NYC, to CG Lash Blast, to DiorShow and walked away reasonably satisfied. Even other Wet'n'Wilds have fit the bill in the past. This one breaks my #1 rule when it comes to mascara: No smearing. I applied a layer of this, and five minutes later I had little black dots above and below my eyes. It's just runny. After it dries it's not terrible, but I didn't see ANY thickening whatsoever. To add insult to injury, the tube goes and leaks so now my other makeup is coated with mascara. Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by eyelinerismywarpaint

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I honestly don't have much to say about this mascara. It doesn't do anything for me in terms of volume or length--I was really disappointed. It makes my eyelashes black, but that's all.
If you want an extremely natural look, or if you have light eyelashes and black would stand out quite a lot, then I would say, buy this.
My daily look is quite dramatic and therefore, I will not be purchasing it again. It doesn't work as advertised.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by kadytheredpanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

The only really good thing I can say about this is that it didn't give me an allergic reaction. Not even the price is good if you want to return it, because it implies you're cheap when you're returning only this to get your two dollars back. The product was so dry I couldn't even apply it to my light red/blonde lashes. Into the trash it went.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by 2010

This mascara is awful. It flakes, gives absolutely NO volume and has a very dry formula. It doesn't last at all on my eyes - after about 2 hours, it looks like I put no mascara on my eyes that day.