October 21, 2014 | 1864 users online

Mascara - Bobbi Brown - Waterproof & Lengthing

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by rachelsmiles75

This definately lengthens but doesn't thicken for my lashes, if you want quite a natural look I would recommend it. It hardly smudges (which is quite unusual for me) and has a natural feel on the lashes. The thing is it goes quite clumpy of the first couple of uses.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by malem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this mascara online, it was on sale and I had never before tried Bobbi Brown products. I was rather intrigued and I was actually quite pleased!
The mascara has quite a generous brush (that isn't too big or too small, does pick up quite a bit of product). The tube itself is a plain black cylinder shape, shiny with simple white writing with the brand and the type of mascara (waterproof & lengthening).
You can easily apply one coat for a simple and natural finish or build up for a more sultry look. Build it up but not too much, don't over do it because your lashes can end up looking really spidery and clumpy and that's definitely not a look you want to be sporting about town.
I think I would repurchase this mascara as it is very versatile - could use it everyday but I use a brown one (different brand) for a more natural look. Definitely waterproof and sometimes a bit hard to get out - specially after a night out when all one wants is to go to sleep! I'd be fighting to remove the mascara with my eye make up remover and cotton pads and even the next day I still had some on! Or if I did take a shower, thinking I had removed it all w/ my wipes or whatever, I still ended up with panda eyes! This doesn't bother me too much.
Overall, I can say that this is a quality mascara that is definitely worth your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2010 10:15:00 PM More reviews by LoveAnnChic

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love almost all BB products and thought I'd give this a try. This is a fabulous, waterproof mascara that lengthens and stays all day. The only negative about this product is that is applies much more "wet" than I am used to, and it does appear to take longer than the norm to dry. I wear glasses and if I'm not careful, my lashes will smudge on my glasses (while I'm waiting for it to dry). It does give fabulous coverage, lengthens and will not budge until I remove it -- so it definitely is a keeper...I just have to remember to let it dry a bit longer than the other mascara's that I use!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2009 2:14:00 AM More reviews by Quilley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This review is for BB's Everything Mascara in Black. This was part of a gift I received from a GWP. I didn't think about it twice, since I always seem to have atleast 5-6 other mascaras in rotation. I grabbed it one day after one of those in rotation ran out. I was pleasantly surprised with the big, fluffy brush - I prefer this type of spoolie in general because I don't really have to "wiggle" it to get it through my lashes.

The other great thing about this mascara is the furmulation. It's sort of hard to describe, but here goes. It's thick and light. This is a great combination because it lays down the volume and the length, but it's not so dense that I have to struggle to get it through my lashes. Don't let the plain container fool you - this is a geat mascara! Will definately buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2009 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I must have tried every mascara on this planet and I am never completely happy. By every, I mean Drugstore and HE -- including but not limited to Chanel, Lancome, YSL etc. and ad nauseam..

This is the first mascara that leaves me smiling.. a bit. It applies without the requisite globs, it does not crumble on my cheeks and it does not down my curled lashes.. ah, but I also use the Shiseido lash base. But, this is a winner as far as mascara's go.

It is dense, does lengthen and is waterproof -- I tested this out on my recent trip to the Islands and in 98 degree weather, it held up beautifully (the rest of my face melted tho!).

so, as far as mascara's go this is a keeper.