December 19, 2014 | 1487 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Moisturising Milk Conditioner for Coloured Hair

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2004 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Miyaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've got a bit dry,a little frizzy coloured hair and this stuff works brilliant for me...Makes my hair moisturized and smooth. a good daily conditioner :)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2004 8:00:00 AM More reviews by Veeverma

This one left my hair a but lank, but EVERYONE has to try the Revitalising conditioner for normal hair also by Dove. It makes my usually frizzy, puffy hair SMOOOOTH, and silky like a curtain of gorgeous, gleaming silk. i love it so much and i havent had to use my irons for 3 weeks now.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2003 12:39:00 AM More reviews by etheralprey

Says it's suppose to be intense, however when I used it I couldn't comb through my hair, and it left my hair looking a big dry, and I have long straight color treated hair and I couldn't comb through it! Pass on this one

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2003 6:37:00 PM More reviews by DanielleD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have to say I was extrememly impressed with this. I usually stick to high end brands but didn't feel like going to the salon so just picked up this at the drugstore. First of all, it made my hair smell absolutely WONDERFUL! This is the first time I've ever noticed my hair during the day and the wonderful way it smelled.
It also made my hair very shiny, after one use my hubby commented. Also, it was very silky and soft. I'm off to get the shampoo!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2003 6:00:00 AM More reviews by LaFif

Wonderful! The smell, the feel, everything is great about this. I've NEVER had my hair feel like this - EVER. Salon, drugstore, I've tried many over the past 25 years! I've not been excited over a conditioner like this before. Try the right formula for you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2003 6:08:00 PM More reviews by CarolynF

I bought this conditioner for my daughter. It smells fabulous! I used this the first time on "date night" It made my hair smell wonderful, left it bouncy and looking great! This is my staple conditioner for going out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2002 6:17:00 PM More reviews by jennyb

An excellent lightweight conditioner, this works through my hair easily to leave it soft and tangle-free. It's not a volumiser and not a deep conditioner, but for basic daily conditioning needs it's a terrific well-priced choice.