Victoria's Secret Sheer Gloss Stick in Only You (Rose)

on 10/24/2010 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the only lip color I use. Perfect formula and sheer, yet pigmented color. A beautiful Rose - not too dark; not too light. Nice thin tube. EDIT: DISCONTINUED.

on 1/13/2010 4:18:00 PM

I love this lipstick! I'm surprised there are not that many reviews. The colour is a gorgeous rosy red colour and imparts a great shine that's not too sticky or shiny. Feels very moisturising.

on 10/11/2009 6:21:00 PM

Fantastic lipstick!! They call it a gloss stick, the color pigment is more like that of a great lipstick, with great shine. It's a mighty good dupe for Nars Dolce Vita, which is my fav! I'll buy this again. I took off a lippie for the price, while $12 isn't tons of money, for 1 oz, it is, but it's worth it.

on 9/26/2009 8:07:00 PM

I love this!! I really like the new VS line in general, but this product is great--I never thought this shade would look good on me (I'm Asian & I have very pale skin) but it suits me =] It's quite moisturizing, which I'm glad about right now since I'm sick and my lips are chapped and peeling. Also, this gloss/lipstick covers the flakes and peeling spots and makes my lips look flawless. I will be trying other colors as well.
EDIT: This gloss/lipstick reminds me of Benefit's Silky Finish lipsticks, which I have in Nice Knickers, because they are really glossy for lipsticks. Of course, that makes them not very long-lasting, but they're so pretty, I don't really care. That's what my lip stain or lip liners are for anyway.

Popular Lipsticks