July 30, 2014 | 1566 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ardell - Duo Brow Brush

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by ricaalava

I use a chanel soft touch eyeshadow (shade 51 mahogany) for my eyebrows and I really wanted to like this brush because both spoolie and angled brush are what I need to apply the product. I bought this ardell duo brush at Sally's thinking how convenient this brush will be but unfortunately, it doesn't quite work for me. The angled brush is so flimsy and soft. It's not good for defining the brows while the spoolie is too stiff and hard. It's too rough on my brows even if I use a light hand. Very disappointed in this brush and I won't be purchasing it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OMG, I love this brush. Initially, I purchased it for use on the brows but the slant tip of the brush is perfect as an eyeliner brush also!! I always have back up brushes stored away because this brush works so well for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2011 5:28:00 PM More reviews by catlike

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I wonder if they've changed this brush, because mine was anything but firm, unlike the first reviewer's brush. Mine barely puts on any color because it is so soft--it barely picks anything up from the pan. The bristles even stick together--that's how pliable they are. The spooley at the end is nice, but the whole reason I bought the thing is because I was looking for a reasonably-priced brow brush. I'll stick with Sonia Kashuk instead.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2010 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Belann

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Works as well as Dior's and I think mine was about $3.00 at Sally's.
Great! I hope they never discontinue them.
This was my first purchase at Sally's. I bought several interesting items which I will try and review later.
This duo brow brush is a real steal!

Had to change my rating. It fell apart after using it for about a month.
No wonder it was a steal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2009 6:50:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

What a perfect brow brush! This is exactly what I've been hoping for: A slanted brow brush to apply brow color and a spoolie brush at the other end to groom your brows. The slanted brush is nicely firm and the spoolie is not so stiff that it will break or pull on your hairs. I hoped that this would fit in my main eye palette (a Cat Cosmetics 8-pan that I've filled with my basic eye & brow shades); with a teeny bend it does! $3.99 at Sally's, part of a slew of new Ardell brow products; they've expanded from lashes to brows!