August 22, 2014 | 1707 users online

Hair - Agadir - Hair Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Cindernella

I cant stop smelling my hands after I apply this oil! I want to slather it all over my body! It is the best argan oil I have tried it leaves no residue and smoothes hair without weighing it down did I mention how good this stuff smells =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by april1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It doesn't knock my socks off, but I do like this. And I agree with other reviewers that it's better than the original Moroccan Oil. Plus, you can easily find it at Walgreens, so I know if I'm traveling for work and I forget my defrizzer or heat protector, I can slip into a pharmacy chain and pick this up.

It has that warm, rich, incense-like scent much like Moroccan Oil, and I love that.

I guess the downside is that like Moroccan Oil, it takes a ton to make it work in my hair. For the record my hair is fine but very, very thick, and naturally wavy/curly and color-treated. So I feel like these types of products are very much advertised to people like me. Even so, I think my ultimate hair utopia is created more by real oil combinations than this.

Other things I like: It cuts down your drying time by at least a third and the bottle has a plug so it's not a cesspoole for cross contamination like Moroccan Oil.

But I'll use the rest of my bottle for sure, and I said "yes" to whether or not I'd buy it again, because like I said above, if I didn't have anything and needed something to calm my hair down, I'd pop into Walgreens and buy the travel bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 7:30:00 AM More reviews by funfunfun123

Back when I still had this product, it was my absolute favourite! It would leave my hair soft and silky. When using hair oils, I use this as a conditioner/leave-in treatment after washing, working it through the ends of my damp hair, then blowdrying it. I never feel like my hair is oily or greasy after using this. These Argan oil products are pricey (I'm using the Babyliss one, and honestly, I can't tell a difference except for the scent), but are so worth it because it takes ages to use up - my sister, my mum and myself all used a bottle for around a year before it ran out!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by lexie13xo

FINALLY! Out of all oil's I have tried, this is by far the best one. I have,medium textured,wavy/straight hair that is color processed and mild heat damage. My hair color is Black. Instant and noticeable results. Does not leave a greasy coating on hair. The scent is magnificent but not overpowering. I like to use after washing my hair and to lock in my hair-do after I'm done styling. Added shine & silkiness always comes with. Having seen positive results, I don't mind paying for this product one bit!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by KyrstyLynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love love this oil. It makes my hair soft silky and shiny. It smells heavenly to Me! I recently found out they are sellin it at my local target and walmart for 10 bucks for the 2. Oz bottle so thats a steal! For how amazing this product works I stock up! I've tried numerous...every single drugstore hair oil or serum or argan or macadamia oil possible from drugstore and salon and this is better to me than moroccanoil and macadamia oil.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by ubetterbelieber

I used this for a few years and really liked it until one day that I didn't use it and I saw my hair had turned to straw!!! It was dry and rough and horrible. I dried real 100% morrocan oil but that was impossible to not look greasy. I do however love Aussie's leave in conditioner, which has left my hair moisturized and healthy.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by MakeUp_0507

I tried a sample spray of this oil and did not like it. It has a very strong scent that I did not like and made my hair oily looking and feeling. The spray sample I'd tried is a lighter version to the oil and it still made my hair oily and weighed down my ends even though I'd only sprayed 2 pumps. I would not recommend this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by tricyclesinskirts

mediocre, at best. struggled between a 2-3 rating, honestly--not so much because it is terrible, but because it is simply mediocre, and mediocrity out of 5 lippies deserves a 2.5....but i digress.my mother bought agadir, and i've tested it for the last few days, or honestly i would not have bothered. price tag alone is a turnoff IMO, and she did not care for it on her fine, thin hair, and thus gave it to me--her coarse, wurly-headed daughter. so far? not impressed. at all.

joico k pak restorative oil is not only more effective, better packaged, with better ingredients, it can quite easily be obtained cheaper, and i mean significantly cheaper, than agadir. agadir's packaging is so shoddy--plastic, with a plain paper label--at least moroccan oil comes in a sturdy glass bottle! and if you want a drugstore option, the garnier serum is also a very good option.

i have tried the OG moroccan oil, as well as plain argan oils. i still recommend joico--if you need to use it as a treatment try adding a few drops of your favorite oil--ie, argan, olive, coconut (coconut oil is available in liquid form at walgreens now!)...whatever.

point is--i can't imagine anyone paying to buy this serum. it is overpriced, under packaged (for a serum), and its ingredients are found on the shelves for much cheaper. go elsewhere. do not recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Neivahismyname

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love love love this oil! I had so many split ends and now they are pretty much gone. I have gotten many compliments in the past week about how my hair looks fluffy, shiny, and soft. It feels healthy and fluffy also! And the smell is amazing.. it reminds me of african spices mixed with something sweet.. kind of musky if you will. And im okay with the price because it lasts a while(: i tried some john freida frizz control and it didnt compare to this. This oils texture is thick and smooth. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by sjlc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is the BEST hair product I've come across. It is quite pricy, but imagine having the best hair day ever-it exists in this bottle and range of other products. (Besides shampoo and conditioner-not rich enough for me) it's slippery texture smooths down hair while making it feel light and bouncy-no weigh down whatsoever if you use it correctly. My hair is shiny, soft, manageable and full. For reference, I have incredibly thick, dry hair that has been damaged with dye and heat. -if you have thin hair go for the mousse which gives similar results + volume- I haven't found another product that works as good, but bio silk and chi silk infusion are in the same ballpark. I feel like this ones also better for your hair, as I can feel the difference after a period of time. Another awesome plus is the fact that it doesn't contain any alcohol-score! The only complaint I have about this product is the price. $34 for 4 oz is ridiculous. Luckily, my mother has a beauty license and get it at a local salon shop for $20. even then I use so much every day it becomes a hassle to buy. Another thing I'm not completely in love with is the smell, not that it's bad. I just prefer light fruity smells, but this one is rich and musky. Overall I completely recommend.