April 20, 2014 | 1802 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Tone: Grey Quad

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by MOPIGGY

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

there's no pigment to these eyeshadows, the go on kinda chalky and look bad against my pale, cool-toned skin :-( sorry

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2011 9:30:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am disappointed with this product, but at least I didn't spend a fortune on it. I bought it from a vendor I frequent on Amazon, and it was unopened. Unfortunately, the color payoff is awful!!! The colors are so pretty, but you absolutely must use an eyelid primer or some type of base on your lid to make this color show up at all. Disappointing for a MAC product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2010 2:35:00 AM More reviews by MeiTai3333

Got this at the CCO a few days ago. I tried it out over Painterly & Too Faced Shadow Insurance.

Tone Grey on lids, Waft in crease, The Right Smoke with a little Carbon on outer V. Really like it, and unlike other reviewers have said, this shows up on me as a very vibrant look. No problems with lack of pigmentation here!

I wouldn't wear this look to work, but it would be a nice going-out option.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2010 11:38:00 AM More reviews by girrl65

I wanted to like this, and the colors are really nice, but the color pay off is kind of blah. I have to work to get a lot on, even over primer. And then it all kind of looks chalky. This is an OK quad, but MAC really needs to improve on the formulas of their e/s.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 10:42:00 AM More reviews by jtrnphd

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful combo pack. The greys give the best smokey eye ever. Wish this were not a LE.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 1:15:00 PM More reviews by MyFavoriteWeapon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

When I first saw this quad I thought it was a bit blah, but when I swatched it on my hand, I saw why the manager was in love with it. I was on the fence at first because hazel eyes can't always handle blues and greys, however this was forumlated to compliment any eye color. The colors are beautiful, I'm so glad I decided to give this quad a chance.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 2:16:00 AM More reviews by darceyuf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

At first, let me just say I normally would have never bought this quad. I asked the girl at the MAC counter what she was wearing since she had similar hair and eye color as me and looked gorgeous. She told me this was her favorite/ everyday pallete. After she demonstrated it on me and made me several charts showing me a few different looks I could do with it I was in love. It is amazing despite how it looks at first. After dancing for years and being required to wear awful blue eyeshadow I swore I would never touch the evilness again, but this pallete has made me change my mind!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2009 1:52:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you have Gentle Fume quad, do not get it (plus, WAFT is in both quads) but if you dont have that quad and LOVE cool-toned smokey eyes...GET IT. it is very worth it to have an awesome pre-made quad for smokey eyes.
The shades are all great and can make a subtle smokey eye or a dramatic and bold one, depending which eyeshadow you use on the lid, crease,etc.
The right smoke reminds me a lot of Deep Truth.
Waft is kind of like knight divine (but i like waft a bit more)
Tone grey is a scene dupe
and the pale green/blue shade (forgot the name)...i cant thik of a dupe but it's not that amazing so it doesnt even mattter LOL

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2009 3:15:00 AM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Omg!!! i'm in LOVE with this quad!! the colors don't look very exciting in the palette but they are soo beautiful and flattering on the eyes. I'm a little shocked that this palette isn't more popular since i think i would suit a lot of people. I have been reaching for this palette for my daytime looks as well as for my nightime looks. This palette really works for both day and night. It's my current favorite and i've been wearing it everyday since i got it, it's all i want to wear on my eyes hahaha.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2009 4:52:00 PM More reviews by jennerss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It's the same as all quads, but it's more of a trendy gray shadows with blue undertones for fall. It is great paired with juicy berry lips! But you don't have to buy this quad just for it's trend, it can also be used as a smokey eye palette just in a different color! :) I love mine & use this all the time if I'm going for a night-out look.