Inglot Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel

3.8

Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, [ /-(may Contain): Boron Nitride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lauroyl Lysine, Mica, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Red 40 Lake (ci 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (ci 42090), Carmine (ci 75470), Aluminum Powder (ci 77000), Ltramarines (ci 77007), Black 2 (ci 77266), Chromium Hydroxide Green (ci 77289), Iron Oxides (ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (ci 77510), Manganese Violet (ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891)].

I really like inglot cosmetics i find them high quality and budget friendly.i was introduced to this brand by a make up artist who made my make up for a wedding in the middle of a hot greek summer!i bought this in black.its really dark and stays put all day.it not easy to correct though,in case of a mistake i had to start from scratch,but fortunately after all these years that i have been using mac fluidline i rarely make mistakes!the only thing that i dont like is the plastic packaging in comparison to mac's glassy one.Tip:the salesgirl advised me to keep it closed while using it to one eye because it dries out easily.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've been using M•A•C fluidline for years but I'd heard about Inglot gel liner for a while now and finally got my hands on one to test out. Suffice to say, it has completely changed my eyeliner for the better.

It glides on easily and cleanly without clumps or thin spots. The color (77) is extremely opaque, creamy, and workable; the smallest amount goes such a long way. You definitely want a precise brush or a steady hand, though, to keep mistakes to a minimum.

I have only ever used it on my upper lash line and set with black shadow, so I can't speak to it's quality on the waterline. However, I've never had it smudge or fade until I take it off. I haven't even touched any of my fluidlines since I picked it up!

Pros:
* great price
* very opaque & creamy
* dries matte
* easy to work with, clean lines
* great staying power
* a little goes a long way

Cons:
* difficult to purchase in person
* packaging is a little uninspiring
* mistakes can be a little tricky to correct without just going full panda eyes

I really love this product. Their Gel Eyeliners have always stayed on throughout the day and give very opaque coverage. I do get oily eyelids, but with the help of an eyeshadow primer, this eyeliner stays put!

If the lid is tightened on properly after each use, it doesn't dry out. After using about half the product, I did find that the consistency wasn't as smooth and soft, but I added some eye makeup remover and it went back to normal.

I've NEVER been satisfied with eyeliner. I've probably tried every high end and budget friendly pencils, liquids and gels out there but this eyeliner is the only one that's impressed me. Super dark, no need to go over it again, very smooth and creamy and the staying power is incredible. Doesn't budge after it dries. Truly amazing, and a great price too. I have #77 right now and I can't wait to try the other more fun colors. My first ever purchase from Inglot and I can't wait to try more from the brand. Can't recommend this enough.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am a big fan of Ingot products but this eyeliner is a TOTAL FAIL.

I saw no77 (black) used by a YouTuber and asked my mum to get it for me (it is way cheaper in Poland) as it looked like the deepest, creamiest black one can imagine. I got super excited when I finally got a chance to use it - it applied like a dream with my flat NARS brush, however I got a bit surprised when I was unable to fully wash the brush - it is still slightly grey (it was white!) despite being washed 3 times. The black was deep, sooty and rich.

I tightlined with my navy waterproof MAC crayon that I use everyday and proceeded to curl my eyelashes. Here I had a first and very nasty surprise - as I applied the eyeliner as a thin line on top, my eyelashes painfully stuck to my curler which NEVER happened before! The eyeliner got them all stuck together and I was unable to comb my mascara wand through the eyelashes. So I thought, ooooooookkkkeeeeeeyyyy, I'll go out with these spidery lashes then.

The second nasty surprise met me 10 MINUTES LATER, TEN minutes, people, TEN minutes later! The eyeliner, apparently warmed up by my own warmth (I am 100% sure that I have not rubbed my eyes!) melted off and I had a dark half moon shade under my eyes.

It only got worse in the course of day. Unacceptable. I very seldom bin cosmetics but I am very close to it in this case. I will try it tomorrow on my NARS base and I'll report back. If it fails the test, it will be end of this eyeliner's presence in my cosmetics bag - I've already used it with Inglot's Duraline but to no avail, it still got smudged. I wish I've read the reviews here earlier.

Really disappointed with this eyeliner. I had raccoon eyes within two hours of my thin eyeliner application on my top lid. My Maybelline gel liner performs better than this and it's cheaper.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

#77 = The Smudger

Bought for tightlining because I heard it is the darkest black. Had the embarrassing experience of major panda eyes and actual streaks and not realizing it until after chatting it up with a bunch of people. Very deep black color sets off brown eyes nicely.

Even using just as eyeliner, it smudges terribly unless I prep with primer and powder and then set with eye shadow. I bought Duraline so will try it with this product (what a pain).

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in yellow and in the 77 black. I would repurchase more of these in the fun bright colors but not in the black.

I find the black smudges, transfers, and is too emollient. I prefer my maybelline gel liner or even cliniques. I was curious about this product because of all of the YouTube hype but I find myself disappointed with this underwhelming product. I understand some fans of this product "set" it with a black eyeshadow or mix with duraline (also by Inglot), but for me that adds an unnecessary step and speaks to the poor quality of this eyeliner by itself. If you're reading this and are undecisive I would save your money and go with the maybelline gel liner-it's less money, more accessible and has proven reviews here on MUA- skip the Inglot gel liner trend.

As for the yellow, it is a BOMB statement eyeliner color, and the formula seems to vary between the two colors. I would love to get these in more bright and unique shades.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

We have only two Inglot stores near us and both takes more than an hour drive to get to. But hey, who cares!!! when I want something so bad I need to go get it and this number 77 black eyeliner gel was that "thing" on this occasion.

For something that I really really REALLY urgently needed and wanted I only had a chance to try it out this week when I purchased it a few weeks ago. Yep no wonder my partner things I'm a bit crazy.

I also bought their angled bent eyeliner brush on the same day and I used this to apply the gel. The texture felt amazing, it was highly pigmented and it went on really smooth. No tugging and pulling of the skin. On the waterline the black applied beautifully and glided on like a dream. Perfect I thought and confidently headed off to work all confident and stuff, so confident that when I got to work I didn't feel the need to do my regular check ups in the mirror.

So this was the frightening bit, I came out of my toilet cubical and went to wash my hands, still not looking into the mirror. I finally looked up and expected to see my flawless eyeliner as perfect as I first applied it. OMG how wrong was I, PANDA EYES drunken night out, that's how I looked. I was astonished, I think my jaw dropped opened from shock.

Dab Dab, wipe wipe, Dab Dab... No it surely can't be. Not Inglot famous 77 eyeliner that I hear everyone says is smudge proof, best for waterline blah blah blah. I did not want to believe it, it must be me. So without wanting to give this a bad review without trying it a few more times, I am sad and annoyed to say this is crap. Pure crap, an eyeliner for me is worthless if it has no staying power and runs like no ones business.

Wow...I'm not sure if I can even put into words how disappointed I was in this product. I definitely bought into all the hype! First off, I will admit that it is SUPER pigmented and VERY black. This would be great if it would just stay in place! I found out the hard way that this is not the case. It started off by smudging on the top of the inner corner of my eye (I only lined my top lid) I guess because it can get slightly watery there. I noticed this within an hour of putting it on. Later I went shopping and I think I must have touched my one eye. When I got back in my car I was horrified to see two DARK BLACK lines going down one side of my face. I have never had this happen to me and I wear black eyeliner ALL the time. I have worn gels/pencils/liquid/felt/powder/cake, I have never seen anything smudge this bad. I own the mac fluidline and the maybelline tatoo liner. Both are FAR suprior and have NEVER smudged on me. This was definitely blacker but not sure if that matters if it can't stay put. And just like one of the previous reviewers mentioned, for an eyeliner that smudges so incredibly easily it was one of the hardest eyeliners to get off. Terrible product.