October 22, 2014 | 1811 users online

Eyeliner - Inglot - Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2014 9:34:00 AM More reviews by kdon628

I'm a little iffy about this product right now. I got Inglot 77 because I watched a makeup artist on Youtube use it to do a cat eye. I am 25 and still am experimenting with which product will be easiest for a cat eye. I decided to use it for a normal going to work look on my upper lash line. It's only been two hours and this stuff has been smudging into my crease! What the hell. My Almay drugstore stuff didn't even do that. I did see that someone on here uses black shadow to set it -- so maybe that will stop it from transferring. But, I'm a little bummed. I really liked the way it easily went onto my lids with my new liner brush. Hopefully I can figure out how to keep this from transferring!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by riceboxes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent gel eyeliner.

The only other gel liner I've used was MAC's black track and I've used that one for several years and thought it was the shit....oh I was WRONG!

The inglot 77 liner is blacker, the blackest black I've ever seen! It's also extremely creamy and you get more in the pot than in MAC's black track!

As far as staying power, it stays until I decide to remove it!

HOWEVER, I noticed that it does smear on top of my upper lid if I don't set it with black shadow; however, that's not a problem for me because I'm used to setting my liner with shadow anyway.

The only thing I would change about it is, I wish it came in a glass pot instead of the plastic pot because I think glass pots do a better job at keeping the product from drying out quickly.

Overall, I would definitely repurchase, unless I ended up founding a superior product.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by zaprina

Okay, so I read and saw good reviews on this liner and was SO excited to use it. It came out super black, which I love because I'm really into winged liner, BUT it smeared quite a bit. I have to constantly check my eyes and wipe some off which in turn wipes some of my wing off! Embarrassing. I even tried using with a primer but no luck.. Maybe it is my oily lids to blame but I can't use liquid liner so I'm still in search of a fabulous gel or penicl.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I have 10 of the Inglot eyeshadows, and I'm very happy with them, so I decided to take a chance on the eyeliner. I got it in 77, which is a very black color. I found it a touch difficult to apply because it isn't very smooth, but I was able to deal with that. Unfortunately, however, it smears and smudges, even when I'm wearing a really good primer. And yet, even with that, it is difficult to remove. Bummer. At $12 for a really generous pot, I had wanted to try other colors, but now I'm going to take a pass.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by LethalkItten

This stuff is literally the best gel eyeliner I've used. I have tried MAC, ELF Creme Eyeliner, and Maybelline's version. This is the blackest eyeliner I own and its like black black. MAC's fluidline looks brown compared to it. It's hard to get a hang of at first because its a tad dry. Have had mine forever now and its still good. It never smudges, smears, anything. Also extremely waterproof and hard to get off.
With tight lining it doesn't smudge either and stays on pretty well.
Only thing that's bad is that the packaging is plastic and that it could crack easy.
For the price I recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 3:08:00 PM More reviews by npha

I've tried so many eyeliners in my life but never a gel liner bc I just never thought it'll be as good compared to a liquid and pencil liners but I was definitely wrong!!!! I decided to purchase this due to my old favorite liner becoming to flake off really easy even though it was said to be waterproof then I bought the stilleto maybelline and h2o from wetnwild and they both were horrible. Watched a video on one of my favorite youtubers, Claire Marshall and she used this eyeliner in 77 and it was AMAZEBALLS bc her eyeliner never transferred to her creased nor did it smudge!!!! I wanted an eyeliner that wouldn't transfer and this was definitely it!!!! I LOVE IT AND WISHED I COULD'VE KNEW ABOUT THIS EYELINER LONG AGO! *no creasing or smudging! I love this stuff!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Heliana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

very good performance at first. resistant, smooth etc but after a while it dries up and you can't work with it so you have an almost full jar of gel that you can't use so frustrating.... :/

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by CookieDough117

Review for #77:
I bought this after seeing a number of rave reviews and instagram photos of this used on beautiful makeup looks. I have been using the Maybelline eye studio gel liner for over a year and while it applies nicely, it's not completely pitch black which is what I wanted and has dried up. The Inglot liner's application and pigment is amazing but unfortunately, I just cannot like it. It dries really quickly, making it hard to go over the liner so you have to work really quickly with it. The real dealbreaker for me though is the TRANSFER!! This transfers like CRAZY! Literally half an hour after application I will have black smudges in my crease. I've tried it a few times and it has happened every single time. It's such a shame because I really wanted to love this. My search for my HG gel liner continues.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Barbirivera

I bought this in the shade 83 (dark purple) and I have to say I'm very impressed. It goes on really smoothly and has awesome staying power. I first tried it a day I was staying home but I was doing a lot of chores and it didn't smudge one bit. I tried to remove it in the shower, later that day, and it didn't come off so thumbs up for its waterproofness!
I'm not giving it 5 lippies because I had to do two coats to achieve a bright beautiful color but I don't think it's that terrible.

P.S. Girls with brown eyes, please try doing your cat eye with purple if you haven't already, it looks so pretty and your eyes will pop!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by egagnondrolet

I got this in the mail today and put it on straight away - then proceeded to go to bootcamp- I swear to God it didn't even smudge one bit - even in my waterline - HG of gel liners - will never buy Mac blacktrack again !