September 2, 2014 | 962 users online

Eyeliner - Inglot - Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Heliana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

very good performance at first. resistant, smooth etc but after a while it dries up and you can't work with it so you have an almost full jar of gel that you can't use so frustrating.... :/

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by CookieDough117

Review for #77:
I bought this after seeing a number of rave reviews and instagram photos of this used on beautiful makeup looks. I have been using the Maybelline eye studio gel liner for over a year and while it applies nicely, it's not completely pitch black which is what I wanted and has dried up. The Inglot liner's application and pigment is amazing but unfortunately, I just cannot like it. It dries really quickly, making it hard to go over the liner so you have to work really quickly with it. The real dealbreaker for me though is the TRANSFER!! This transfers like CRAZY! Literally half an hour after application I will have black smudges in my crease. I've tried it a few times and it has happened every single time. It's such a shame because I really wanted to love this. My search for my HG gel liner continues.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Barbirivera

I bought this in the shade 83 (dark purple) and I have to say I'm very impressed. It goes on really smoothly and has awesome staying power. I first tried it a day I was staying home but I was doing a lot of chores and it didn't smudge one bit. I tried to remove it in the shower, later that day, and it didn't come off so thumbs up for its waterproofness!
I'm not giving it 5 lippies because I had to do two coats to achieve a bright beautiful color but I don't think it's that terrible.

P.S. Girls with brown eyes, please try doing your cat eye with purple if you haven't already, it looks so pretty and your eyes will pop!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by egagnondrolet

I got this in the mail today and put it on straight away - then proceeded to go to bootcamp- I swear to God it didn't even smudge one bit - even in my waterline - HG of gel liners - will never buy Mac blacktrack again !

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2014 8:28:00 AM More reviews by missiwi1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like the intense black color for evening,but smears at my inner eyecorners,has a very runny consistancy and is very difficult to remove.It also has to be washed out after every application or it will ruin my liner brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 4:46:00 AM More reviews by Manyfacesofzozo

I just love this gel eyeliner so much. It is waterproof and pigmented. It stays nice and creamy, even when it has cracks in the product. It's just amazingly waterproof!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by curlywurly100

reviewing #77
this is an affordable, matte PITCH black gel eyeliner that looks very striking and gives very good results. this is why i purchased it for a second time, now i'm going to explain why i got rid of it for the second time.
there is so much that is wrong with this product. first of all, when it is brand new, it applies very smoothly, but after repeatatively using this product for a while, it begins to dry up, clump and goop on the brush and apply a little bit like glue. i also had to use a flat brush for this liner, because my traditional pointed one was too hard to clean with this liner. i tried MAC's mixing medium with this product with my first pot, and it made it runnier, but still left me with all of the other problems.
the residue of this on my skin and eyes is unbelievable. even in the morning i am still finding reminents of this in my eyes and i cleanse extremely thoroughly.
now, annoying application, dryness and difficulty to remove STILL wouldn't keep me from using this product, because it is such a beautiful black, but the staying power on me was awful. i feel like the product itself is very enduring, hence it being hard to remove, but the black pigment isn't enduring, i am garuanteed black smears in the inner corners of my eyes and a lot of transfer on the outer corners of my lower lash line. sometimes, this even transfers so badly, that it looks like i have applied black eyeshadow to my lower lash line and leaves me with a grey undereye hue when i try to correct the problem with concealer throughout the day. and that clean, crisp eye look i was going for is ruined by lunchtime.
those that have reviewed this and have praised it's long-wear probably may not have oily lids and watery eyes like me. if you do, then don't bother with this product. if you want a striking jet black, just go for a great quality liquid eyeliner that will save you all the hassle.
all in all, i was really disappointed by this product, and it was more work than a gel eyeliner should ever be.
i would only recommend this if you don't mind dealing with all of the above problems, and do not have oily lids or watery eyes at all. will not repurchase ever.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

#77 is the best black ever! this is super black and matte...it stays put for hours, I've had mine for at least 6 months and it has not dried up at al...LOVE THIS!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by nataliecrack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been eyeing those gel eyeliners since Inglot came to Europe so I decided to take the plunge and I bought #90 which is a deep dark brown.

The pot is wide in width and quite short in height, made of plastic, with a black cap.

The gel consistency is opaque, not like some gel eyeliners that provide transparent coverage.

Also, the texture is soft and moist, meaning that you should not dip your brush in with full force because you might get a lot of product and result in wasting much of it.

The best thing about this eyeliner is the staying power. I personally use if on my eyebrows because i have small and sparse that need constant shaping and nothing else has worked for me. This gel eyeliner stays on my brows for hours even when my forehead starts to gel a bit oily (due to my combination skin).

In a few words:

PROS:
-Amazing staying power
-Lovely texture
-Opaque color
-A little goes a very long way, meaning that you won't need a second one anytime soon
-Amazingly affordable price
-Great quality

CONS:
-Dries quickly, so you must work it quickly. This is probably the only negative I can think of.

Overall I think it is a great bargain and I definitely recommend it to everyone who is interested in trying it out. Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Maroko

i bought numb 90, which is a dark brown, i wanted a change from the usual black eyeliner (& they didnt have that in stock at the time anw) its THE best gel eyeliner, its so smooth, pigmented, and most importantly didnt smudge or move all day long (it stayed put from 11 AM til 8 PM on my EXTREMELY oily lids) i found it better than the maybelline gel eyeliner, that dried out really quicly and is now rock hard, i dont see the inglot amc gel eyeliner drying anytime soon