October 21, 2014 | 838 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Mineralize - Cinderfella

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Natitashii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Got this in a bundle of make up and i'm soo glad i did, its beautiful. I have used it twice on top of a silver eyeshadow it looks amazing not too over the top but just right. Having this shadow on gives my make up that extra special little something. Haven't tried it wet yet but i will have to soon. Its a big shadow so would last for ages, don't know if i'd buy it again for the full price but i would if i got a good deal on it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lovely smokey black with silver glitter. It does have a ton of glitter but if you tap or blow on your brush before applying its not quite as glittery. This blends out easily, and can be put on very sheer or heavier, using it wet will make it realllly dark too. It's a very versatile eyeshadow. It's also HUGE so will last literally forever even if you used it everyday I think.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by amyers2

I remember going into to buy Carbon and getting conned into buying this instead. No regrets here.
- - -
Pro - soft black shadow with great color pay off. like another reviewer has mentioned when applied wet it creates a beautiful silver color. long lasting (in terms of wear) and also long lasting considering this product will last for years.
- - -
Cons - glitter fall out. :(
- - -
Overall - great for enhancing smokey eye make up. I would use this under other eye shadows as a base but not as the main eye shadow to create a look. Great, unique color and definitely worth owning. However, steer clear if you don't like any shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by luv4juicy5308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i LOVE this e/s. i regret it so much when i didn't get it with the collection because the only one i got was gilt by association, and after using that once, i fell in love with it, went back to get more, and they were all gone. but luckily i finally got all the other 3 in a swap and i'm happy as clam. :)
cinderfella, what to say about it, it looks stunning in the pan and looks gorgeous on your eyes. it is black with tiny silver glitter, sounds boring, but looks so good on your eyes, it looks like a dark smoky eyes with a kick. when i don't know what to do when i go out at night, i just slap this all over my eyes and blend it out and i'm out the door. of course, i use it wet so it's darker and more pigmented. but either way it looks soooo pretty! i'm glad it comes with such a big pan, if i ever run out, i wouldn't know what to do!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by lipglossaddict93

This product I thought would be great for a smokey eye, but it is impossible to wear it dry because little to no really colour shows up and glitter goes everywhere. Then when worn wet, it is really black and hard to move then as it dries glitter drops all over my cheeks. As well mine cracked in half, which was annoying. I have also tried this over black bases, nude pases and nothing works it is hopeless unless you really like glitter everywhere.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Mondenkind

This eyeshadow is my go to for almost any smokey look. When applied dry it gives off a heavy, charcoal almost smog like black. When I apply it wet though it gives of the most amazing silver color! Almost like my eyes have been covered in antique silver - not a bright, clean color - but an aged, dark mysterious silver that's absolutely stunning to look at. A total must have from this collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 12:32:00 AM More reviews by CrosseyedToad

I uploaded a picture of Hard Candy BLACK HOLE and MACs CINDERFELLA in the photos here to show you how these 2 shadows are almost identical. In the pots they look identical and on they are honestly identical. In real life these swatched even more alike then in the photo. For those of you looking for MACs CINDERFELLA save yourself alot of money and time searching for the HTF LE shadow and buy Hard Candy's version in BLACK HOLE. I purchased the hard candy shadow at WalMart for $6.00.

Both are a black glittery mineralized eye shadow with a slight bit of silver glitter throughout. These make a stunning smokey eye. I love them both!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2010 5:57:00 PM More reviews by princessjuicydiva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is my staple for my usual going out smokey eye. I used to always use MAC Black tied but I think this is sooooo much better, I apply this in my eye crease and along my bottom lashes then smudged into the outer 'V' this gives an amazing sexy look and it last all night from 9pm until 4pm! LOVE IT! I use this alot with MAC pinkbronze loose pigment applied wet to the eye area then use MYTH lipstick it looks great any time of year! If you love smokey eyes try this I think you will love it. x

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 8:50:00 AM More reviews by PhanieRajh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Would not repurchase because I can't ever see this finishing. Cinderfella is one of my favourite dark eyeshadows - especially over a base like the greasepaint stick or Blackground paint pot! Dark and smokey with shimmery silver glitter - perfect for an evening out! Looks really good in the crease with Smoke and Diamonds!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2009 7:22:00 PM More reviews by B3AUTyxEX0TiC

At first, I didn't think this was a nice eyeshadow - it looked like typical black eyeshadow with glitter in it. I went from store to store just to find this and it was totally worth it! Expensive, I admit, but it's gorgeous. I love the silver color! I wish this wasn't LE, else I wouldn't use it slowly.