September 30, 2014 | 1007 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Skyn Iceland - Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by taygete05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've found these to be really useful. The cooling action doesn't feel like much, and the gel on the little pads is quite sticky, but I've found they make a pretty dramatic difference in the swelling and color of my undereye area. The skin seems smoother and paler - though it's not a miracle product, and there's still darkness, just less puffiness and the little pouches I seem to get sometimes go away. The effects seem to last for a day or so, depending on other factors.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by icookie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was very skeptical about this eye gel because the texture of it was a little like a sticker. But after leaving it on for 10 minutes, my under eye area felt sooo refreshed and more awake. This is definitely a must-have for those tired mornings. I think I would use this everytime I'm sleepy when I'm driving - this'll keep me awake on the road!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by katgolightly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I received a sample pack of these in a subscription box and gave them a try. I suffer from allergies, particularly in the fall (molds). When my allergies get out of control I do find that these seem to help. I like the way they feel and the ease of use. I can just slap them on and watch tv. No muss, no fuss. I went ahead and purchased the full product after using the samples although the seasons have changed again and I'm not having so many issues with my allergies so I haven't been using them.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by spykitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

pretty much an average "eye gel" product. briefly, barely cooling. didn't seem to do much in terms of improving things. would have better luck using one of those cool packs that you throw in the fridge or a set of cold black tea bags or cucumber slices. gel masks, however, are convenient, so i'll give them a shot even if the company has notoriously done horrible things to my skin. in short, i have used better gel masks. this one did NOT irritate my skin (this time) which is odd because i have found that every product i have used by this company has burned my skin to bits. i don't know what kind of hot peppers or lye or pure acid they're putting in their products, but seriously, i haven't had a good run with skyn iceland. AND I WANT TO. i tend to think their packaging is just adorable. i got these free in one of those sample packages (can't even remember which one, don't want to taint with advertising.) not something i would pay for, regardless of price. i'm sure they're obscenely expensive, as is the case with every other product i've seen by them. what's up with a crappy product that you overcharge for? how are these guys still in business?

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2009 8:30:00 AM More reviews by spazi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

These under eye pads give a cooling sensation, which some people might like. I found these irritating and itchy. I could not wear these for more than a few minutes. The company did send me a sample, though, which I think is great that they will do this.