MAC New Berry

4.2

on 1/22/2013 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

SO sad this was discontinued! Even sadder that I lost mine a few weeks after getting it. Alot of reviews and searches of MACs All My Purple Life lipglass.. But few remember (or I guess tried) this amazing deep purple gloss. It was dramatic, yes, but more true purple than AMPL.. It had less metallic sheen, just a deep rich purple. I am so desperate for it back, I've considered buying it on a wholesale cosmetics site!

on 2/26/2010 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Very pretty dark, berry purple. The formula is really glossy which I like so it gives a nice shine. This would look really pretty on darker skin tones.

on 11/22/2009 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This is surprisingly very pretty. You can wear this over Hipster or Diva and get a dark lip paired with a wash of a toned downed neutral eye shade and it would look put together. Or you can wear more liner with the lip and get a pinup or vampy look. I personally like to wear Myth or Creme d'nude and wear this on top and you get the prettiest light blue pink/mauvey lip. I am loving the versatility of this gloss and the many looks I can produce with it. I am getting a back up of it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I really like this gloss. It's a dark berry shade with no shimmer. It's more purple than the swatch shown on the MAC site. On my lips It's a dark burgundy color. I think it's a good daytime red lip shade being that it's a gloss you can make it as light or dark as you want.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was disappointed with the color when I bought this. It looked like a very pretty pink on the MAC website but irl, it's a very, very dark purple(?) color. It's not something for me...maybe for Halloween.

Recommended for Medium Skin