December 19, 2014 | 1737 users online

Lip Gloss - Stila - Kitten Lip Glaze

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2014 1:11:00 AM More reviews by xosandy

Kitten has the prettiest golden shimmer. It's a beautiful color and is perfect for my skin tone. I just wish it were more long wearing and a tad more pigmented but it is gorgeous.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

I have about six different Stila lip glazes and Kitten and Hibiscus are my faves. I like the variety of colors, the click pens, moderate to full coverage, and flowery scent, although not strong and overpowering.Only a point off because it starts to feel tacky after a few hours and starts a weird peeling.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Very pretty!! I can see why the whole Kitten "franchise" has a cult following. This is a shimmery gold/peachy/nude gloss. Looks very nice paired w the Kitten e/s which I also have. I wonder if Stila uses or doesn't use certain preservatives coz I had to toss a bunch of Stila lipglosses which were less than a year old coz they had tasted/smelled "turn'd" rancid like. If that happens again the only Stila l/g I would even consider replacing is Kitten!! Serious makeup ambrosia...even with the steep price tag. Mine was in an Xmas set, but I bought a back up Kitten e/s already.... Won't buy a back up of the l/g because of the rancid stuff, but the moment I lose it or use it up, which ever comes 1st, I will run-not-walk to somewhere where Stila is sold :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by talaaasorenson

Worst lip gloss to every exist. I have naturally dry flakey lips and this thing made everything worse! With the shimmer in this product, it highlights all of the fine lines and makes my lips look old. It's soo sticky and it doesn't even last long. It's so uncomfortable on the lips! And the pigmentation is not even that good! If your looking for a lip gloss to splurge on, try Nars or NYC (in the drugstore) makes my holy grail glosses. They are smooth, moisturizing and creamy and full of color. You can buy like 10 of those for the price of one of these!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by anniecaroline09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this lip gloss! It looks reallly pretty on me (I have light/medium skin, blond hair, and blue eyes) and it smells and tastes really good. It's a little sticky when you first put it on but with in 2 minutes or so it's gone. This would have gotten five stars if it weren't for the packaging. I don't like the brush and when you twist the bottom to get it out, you have to keep twisting and twisting and you feel like you're wasting a lot of product. After a long time of twisting, a big glob of gloss comes up through the middle. I love this product but don't love the packaging

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I feel like I am in the minority here, but this gloss didnít work for me at all. In fact, its looks horrible. I was just left with a bronze metallic sheen on my lips. Luckily, I got this as part of a kit and didnít pay the full price for it. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2012 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Almaddox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this lip glaze! Its so easy to put on and its not sticky at all! Its a great color for everyday and its flattering on lots of skin tones. Its a great gloss and I think everyone should try it

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by white05mustang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is just an okay lip gloss for me. I got this in the Fiesta kit at Ulta for $7.99 along with Pinata and Maraca. First, the positive. I love the wey this lip gloss tastes. It tastes like sweet vanilla. I do not like fruity tasting glosses so this wins on taste. I also like that the stickiness of the gloss wears off after a while so your lips do not stay sticky forever (unlike MAC glosses that are ALWAYS sticky). The color is just okay on me. I have really fair skin and somewhat pigmented lips. My lips are naturally a pink color so I usually go for darker pink glosses. I am also used to more pigmented glosses like Lancome's color fever glosses. This gloss just gave me a slight wash of sparkly sheen. I didn't see the color in the tube on my lips. Now, the negative. I do not like the applicator. I have to twist and twist and feel like I am going to use the whole tube to get any product on my lips. The applicator (or packaging) is the worst thing about the gloss. I also don't like the sticky feeling I get at first, but that does eventually go away. I would only purchase this again if I got another great deal like I did this time... 3 glosses for $7.99.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

I love kitten the eye shadow but I'm not a fan of kitten the lip glaze like I thought I would be. The formula is still good as other stila lip glaze.... sticky but not too sticky. Good smell and not a bad taste to me. It's the color I didn't like. It comes across as a frosty caramel color on my lips that did not look good. My lips are a little pigmented and its a tad sheer so maybe that didn't help. I don't know why it looked so bad because the eye shadow looks awsome and really brightenes my face. Glad this was in a kit and I didn't purchase on its own.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by dmeister3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this glaze! I have this in a mini I got in a set around Christmas and I will definitely be picking up a full size. It's an AWESOME golden-peach color with really pretty shimmers in it. It is sticky, but to me sticky glosses seem to last longer, and it doesn't really bother me. It has a really yummy vanilla smell/taste.

I like how it is a brush applicator but I feel like it's easy to waste product since it's a twist up kind of packaging.