December 22, 2014 | 1782 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - EyeLiner Pencil #658

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2006 9:15:00 AM More reviews by btobey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very pretty color: a slightly shimmery, silvery slate blue. I have brown eyes and used to think that I should avoid blue eye color, but this liner really makes my small eyes pop! The pencil is easy to use and blends nicely, but unfortunately, this is NOT true for ALL Wet-n-Wild liners. In fact, just like another reviewer, I had the problem where I went to repurchase this but mistakenly purchased a different, very similar blue, #654B. That color is light, no shimmer, and extremely difficult to blend for some reason. At least the very low cost makes buying the wrong color not a big deal, but I'll be sure to get the right one in the future, gorgeous #658.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2005 11:05:00 PM More reviews by tooextreme4you

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the color, but it's way too hard for me to put on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2004 8:50:00 PM More reviews by PopStar48

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Its a really pretty silvery blue and is good for when you want your eyes to pop. Its a little hard to use at first, but if you hit it with your hair dryer for a second the consistency is better.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2003 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Addy49

GREAT COLOR- This color seems to make you look like you have blue eyes even if you don't have blue eyes. It's a nice metallice light slate/blue. It's smooth and great to eyeline the lower and upper eye-lid. Definately for the daytime. BE CAREFUL TO PICK THE RIGHT ONE because Wet'N'Wild makes another eyeliner that looks a lot like this color; the other one is as solid as a rock. Make sure you buy the smoother one (the two are almost identical in color) *look for more reviews from me*

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2003 5:38:00 PM More reviews by redeyelinerjunkie

This simply does not go on -- not even on the back of my hand. It only draws on paper. It reminds me of a colored pencil.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2003 4:19:00 PM More reviews by subdriverswife

Again....not the smoothest flowing liner but if you hit it w/ some heat from your hairdryer or swipe on your hand it'll go on fine. I was wanting MAC's titanium but didn't want to shell out $$$ for something I might/might not wear often. This is as close as I've found and I LOVE it. Very nice silvery blue that really isn't very dark. Great for brown eyes!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2003 1:15:00 AM More reviews by cutiepatootie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This shimmery, silvery-blue eyeliner (think slate blue with personality) is so gorgeous I can't believe I stumbled upon it. I'd been looking for something like this and had looked at higher end lines, but didn't want to shell out 'real' money for a look I might not wear very often. But I actually wear this more than I thought I would, on my lower lash line, usually to match a color in my blouse. Will buy again, I picked up one for my sister, and the price point can't be beat! A+

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2003 4:58:00 PM More reviews by mothparts

Very pretty color, but it's so hard it takes forever to get it on evenly.