November 22, 2014 | 1369 users online

Mascara - Hard Candy - Lengthening Mascara (All Colors)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by kingslni

In general I found this mascara quite good. I found it didn't look as bold as I had hoped, I also found that I had to reapply throughout the day. Made a really good day time mascara but needed to use a different kind for evening.
Is a little flaky, but very gentle on lashes and definitly doesnt cause them stress or make them fall out.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by junipurr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

did absolutely nothing for me.so disappointed,my NYC mascara is more effective for length,volume,and holding a curl.i'm glad i saved my receipt because this was NOT worth my money.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2011 8:53:00 PM More reviews by vickio92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

Goopy and clumpy. The brush/wand sucks! It tends to clump all of my lashes intoone very dark, very thick eyelash. You can not put more than one layer on. I have thick, long lashes, so I can't really wspeak for that, although it did add colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by appletea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

To be honest, my lashes are already long and fairly thick and I wear mascara only to make myself look more alert. So, I cannot really speak with authority on whether or not it lengthens. For me, this is a "my lashes but better" product. As for the complaints other reviewers have had, I haven't found my experience to be the same at all. It washes off very easily (which is a bonus since I'm lazy), doesn't flake, doesn't get goopy or take long to dry and it only clumps if I am not careful with the brush. It also gets bonus points for being cheap and cruelty free. FYI, I wear this color in Black Out, the darkest shade available.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by mialovecupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Even after months, this mascara is still too wet and clumps my lashes together. It does make them look a bit longer but it makes them look sparse. I was not very thrilled with this product but I really loved the volumizing one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 8:47:00 PM More reviews by StephnSerg1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara i looked at the brush when i got it and thought i would do nothing for my lashes and it did everything for my lashes i love it sooooo much i use it all the time in carbon black there is also blackout and that one is blacker so if you like your lashes really dark get that one but i love all the hardcandy mascaras every single one not just this line but the 1000 lashes one and the other ones too so get all of them you wont b dissapointed

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by hitthelights82

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product in Night Owl, which is like a greyish-color, which I LOVED. I expected this to be as good as the eyeshadow I bought, also from Hard Candy, but was disappointed. It took me multiple coats to make my eyelashes look longer. It was heavy on my eyelashes, and sometimes even "bent" them at the top, like another review stated. It also had caused some of my eyelashes to come off while trying to get it off! When i get it onto my skin, it is a nightmare to get off, it keeps smearing even more. The color was the ONLY good thing about this. I am NOT buying this product again!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2010 10:38:00 AM More reviews by polaroidlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Have mine in after hours #237 and that's the best thing about it: The colour.
The rest..it does everything you don't want your mascara to do. Not only that but the brush is long and the wand is long - good luck even applying it. Probably the worst mascara I have ever tried but when you get something from walmart i guess you get what you pay for

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2010 1:27:00 AM More reviews by ANZology

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not thrilled with this mascara. The smaller brush with fine teeth is a great idea, but it doesn't work well with my long lashes. It's a bit buildable, but only because it takes a little bit to dry. I don't apply more than one coat, but the way it dries at the tips of my lashes is... well, my lashes look bent. Like I coated the mascara on, and it got too heavy at the tips. It is wearable, though. Definitely not a great mascara if you're going to see a sad movie. Washing this off is a nightmare. It comes off easily, but it smears into the skin horribly. And some how it always gets in my eyes. I've tried numerous eye make-up removers and olive oil to get it off easily, but it always makes it's way into my eyes. I doubt I'll be repurchasing this.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2010 6:43:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

I love the look of the hard candy products, its totally my style.
but hard Candy is really disappointing, i'v tried 5 of there products and none of them impressed me.

This mascara sucks, the formula is really stringy and weird and the brush looks like it would work and lengthen and separate well, but it didn't the looks of this is all around deceiving lol. Its very clumping and retarded.

But i gave it to my sister after i didnt like it ( lol i know nice huh) but she liked it, it worked great for her. But you have to know that my sister has short and fine lashes with a slight natural curl. I have long, thick and curly lashes. so there you have it.