I know this product is the HG for many girls out there but it does not work that that well for me. That being said, i would still buy it again for the following reasons:
1. the colour is awesome! green metal on your lids that can take you to office and after office dinners.
2. the gel stays perfect even after a year plus of non-usage.
3. nice creamy application that does not tug at your lids.
What i don't like about it:
1. it still runs on my super oily lids. the staying power is about 3 hours plus without primer, 4 hours if lucky. After 5 hours, the colour starts dropping onto my eyebags making my eyebags even blacker! it smudges when you rub your lids.
2. the price is a tad expensive in Singapore. 40 SGD for a small tub although the tub is very long lasting. better to buy in US i guess?
3. difficulty in removing. i much prefer the "remove with warm water" kind of eyeliners. Luckily, this removes quite well with my lid care removers and the eye and lip make up remover sheets i have from The Face Shop so i don't have to fiddle with oily MU removers.
Although i normally would not buy such a eye liner, the unusual colour and the hype about this cult product makes me want to buy it again.
The best eyeliner. I love the colour and the quality. It does not rub off, stays black/wet looking and is so easy to apply. LOVE.
ADORE Bobbi Brown's gel eyeliners! My favorite is Espresso however I have quite a few. I use this color the most. Not as black black as the BLACK but not as BROWN as Mahogony. I use Bobbi Brown's Mahogony eyeshadow on top of it to soften it a bit. CANNOT live without this. A MUST!!!
omg... this is THE COLOR for bring out the green, yellow and gold tones in brown eyes. It makes my eyes really pop. I have also tried it on my friend's green eyes, and it makes her eyes look like emeralds.
This is a fabulous shade and another great BB gel liner.
love it and will definitely repurchase.