Bobbi Brown Gel liner Ivy ink

I wanted to love this eye liner because it seemed a pretty big hit with everyone else and I am also a big BB fan.

Well I hated/ hate it! The formula seems fine at first and then in a short time it completely dries out rendering it pretty useless; I tried the microwave trick but that didn't help much either.

Application is horrible and by the end of the day it had worn off and didn't look like I had applied any at all.

I have tried this one and the espresso ink, and I am pretty sure I will never buy again.

I know this product is the HG for many girls out there but it does not work that that well for me. That being said, i would still buy it again for the following reasons:

1. the colour is awesome! green metal on your lids that can take you to office and after office dinners.
2. the gel stays perfect even after a year plus of non-usage.
3. nice creamy application that does not tug at your lids.

What i don't like about it:
1. it still runs on my super oily lids. the staying power is about 3 hours plus without primer, 4 hours if lucky. After 5 hours, the colour starts dropping onto my eyebags making my eyebags even blacker! it smudges when you rub your lids.
2. the price is a tad expensive in Singapore. 40 SGD for a small tub although the tub is very long lasting. better to buy in US i guess?
3. difficulty in removing. i much prefer the "remove with warm water" kind of eyeliners. Luckily, this removes quite well with my lid care removers and the eye and lip make up remover sheets i have from The Face Shop so i don't have to fiddle with oily MU removers.

Although i normally would not buy such a eye liner, the unusual colour and the hype about this cult product makes me want to buy it again.

The best eyeliner. I love the colour and the quality. It does not rub off, stays black/wet looking and is so easy to apply. LOVE.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

ADORE Bobbi Brown's gel eyeliners! My favorite is Espresso however I have quite a few. I use this color the most. Not as black black as the BLACK but not as BROWN as Mahogony. I use Bobbi Brown's Mahogony eyeshadow on top of it to soften it a bit. CANNOT live without this. A MUST!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

omg... this is THE COLOR for bring out the green, yellow and gold tones in brown eyes. It makes my eyes really pop. I have also tried it on my friend's green eyes, and it makes her eyes look like emeralds.

This is a fabulous shade and another great BB gel liner.

love it and will definitely repurchase.