August 30, 2014 | 1108 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Gel eyeliner Granite ink

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by SavvyChic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this shade! It is rather unique I think, I don't see many brownish Grey's out there. Whoever described this as a muddy smokey grey is right on. It is dark without being harsh. I think this is my 2nd favorite, my 2at being Bobbi's s limited edition Dark Chocolate (which is a true black brown not just a deep brown). If you are looking for a good dark natural shade, this is an excellent choice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by jtrnphd

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought Granite on recommendation of MA to bring out the green in my blue-green eyes. It worked! Nice change from my usually Sepia. Am wearing currently with Cream shadow in Sand dollar. The lasting power from this gel liner can't be beat! Highly recommended

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by greenpeanut

Must have item! The best from the bestt!lovee itttt

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by annalowe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Fab! I am cool complexion with blue/grey eyes and Graphite Ink is just right for me. At my age harsh black lines look over made up. This eyeliner is fool proof and bomb proof. It glides on effortlessly and I used the BB eyeliner brush which is just great. You don't need to be pro to apply this. It took me 2 mins max and i'm a total amateur with eyeliners. This liner is a muddy smokey grey colour. The finish is kind of more like a pencil liner which is good as the edges are softer and less sharp. I guess if you want sharp defined black lines a pen type ink liner would give you this effect better. However, I haven't tried the BB black gel liner and don't know what the finish is like with this. I love this liner! Downside is the price 39 for the gel and brush - a bit steep I think.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by anhlypham

So I usually don't use high end products, but I got a hold of this because it was sitting in my grandmother's closet unopened.
This stuff is great. It is really easy to apply. I really like this color because it's not blatant black on my eyes. It's more of a soft grey black. I really like the formula on this. I do wear this with a primer (usually Too Faced Shadow Insurance) and it stays on until you take it off. I work out regularly with sweat dripping all over my face. This stuff does not budge. There's absolutely no smearing whatsoever. Even when sweat gets into my eye, it's pretty much perfect.

When you take this off, it comes off easily. I just use a baby wipe.
The other only gel eyeliner I've used is Wet N Wild mega creme eyeliner. Although that stuff is amazing at only $4, that stuff is incredibly hard to get off. The black color is very pigmented. Also, it dries out pretty easily. But it could be because I live in the desert. Also, the package is plastic unlike Bobbi's glass jar.
I've used the BB for about 3 months and haven't experienced drying yet. If it starts to, then I will put Visine in it to see if it re-hydrates it.

It seems the BB works on people's waterline. I think it's ok staying power there. I think the Wet n Wild lasts longer.

When I run out of BB, I think I will try Physician's Formula first, since I heard good reviews about it. If it doesn't work out I may repurchase the BB.
Honestly, If I were on a lookout for a gel liner I would have not resorted to purchasing this because of the price. But now that I have tested it, I just might.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Sberry2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you're searching for an eyeliner and something that will truly last the test of time, soon you will be knocking at the door of Bobbi Brown's gel eyeliners. This little bottle of wonder has lasted me two and a half years (and counting)! Granted, I don't use it every day but I would say that I use it moderately and I am pleasantly surprised with how well it has continued to work! Outlasting all other liquid, and pencil eyeliners for this long has earned this product a spot in my makeup bag forever. The $20-$30 price tag two years ago has worked itself out to be less than half-a-penny a day for a truly phenomenal piece of my collection that still hasn't run out yet!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2011 8:33:00 PM More reviews by wickedcoolmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a nice alternative when you don't want pitch black eyeliner. it's a soft grey/black - which i really like to wear these days. i like to smudge it out w/ eyeshadow on top. it's very long wearing - more so than the BB black ink gel liner. it stays put on the water line, doesn't smudge throughout the day...love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Bchow1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow, I think I have finally found a product to my replace longggg d/c'd favorite HG gel liner MAC Fluidline Nightfish. This Granite Ink is a similar shade. Its not a solid dark black, rather it is a softer black (which I love). It stays on all day and works on the waterline as well. I got this in a swap recently and will definitely be looking into getting another once this is used up (unless it is also d/c'd).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 6:45:00 AM More reviews by beamicus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best eyeliner I have ever used. HG
I love the staying power, the packaging, the color and everything about it. It's not that expensive either if you get it from strawberry net or eBay. I absolutely love this stuff and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Brittany123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this eye liner! Stays for a long time without being smudged. Great for both double and mono lids!