July 22, 2014 | 2070 users online

Eye Shadow - Estee Lauder - Signature Eyeshadow Quad - Amber Honey

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love Estee Lauder eyeshadows but these colors aren't very nice for my skin. They are also very sheer.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by purploscity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This gives a gorgeous sheer colour. I this this would be great for all eye colours, maybe especially brown. I like this for everyday wear, very subtle and flattering.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2012 1:48:00 AM More reviews by esornart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this during gift time and I am quite disappointed in the texture and pigmentation of these eyeshadow shades. Even with base and primer, it comes off as very sheer wash of colour. Great for people who want a sheer wash, subtle colour on their eyelids. I prefer my Mac, Urban Decay, Too Faced and Coastal Scents eyeshadow because they are very pigmentation and vibrant. I will not re purchase Estee Lauder eyeshadow. However, I love their foundation line!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

I got this as a free gift and I would consider getting the full size quad. These shadows are wearable everyday and they are very flattering.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 10:46:00 PM More reviews by azraelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used this a couple of times when I was at my moms place overnight and didn't take any make up with me and decided to move on a party in impulse afterwards as my mom has Estée Lauder-everything (lipsticks, foundation, e/s, mascara..). At first I was a bit sceptical, as this looks pretty warm to me and I have very fair and cool skintone. Except for ivory, which I already purchased for myself and enjoy using it very much, a beautifl natural shade.
If you have ever used Estée Lauders e/s, you'll know already that they're extremely finely milled and have a very buttery texture and are overall a dream to blend and have a great lasting power without creasing or fading. This Quad is no exception in that matter.
I was very surprised to see that the colours actually matched quite good to my skintone and got lots of compliments on my eyes every time when I was wearing this. I still didn't purchase the Amber Honey Quad for myself though, as I still prefer MACs Satin Taupe, Vex, Shroom & Co. for example and think they (especially Vex and Satin Taupe) suit me better somehow but I may purchase this when I run out of my current brown e/s and feel like buying something new, but for now, I'll stick to the ones I own.
But if you feel like you need a quad of good quality which you can use for the daytime and the evening, you should check thisone out. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 8:22:00 AM More reviews by DiniBlini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I gave this pallete an average rating because the colors are ordinary. However, I still think that the quality is fantastic, it's flattering and I think that on fairer skinned individuals this would be AMAZING. On me its a little blah, kind of blends into my skin in a bad way but I think that it was more my fault for choosing the wrong palette. Still I use the lightest shade as a brow highlight and the darkest as an everyday shadow every now and then.

Edit - I use this eyeshadow pallete almost every single day. I just realized its not blah - its neutrals with a bit of a kick. It gives me a bit of like a retro type coloring but its SUPER flattering. I think Estee Lauder just knows what looks good on women!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 7:30:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I received this quad in a swap and I'm loving it so far! The shadows are very buttery and pigmented, and they give me a great bronze smokey eye. Will definitely repurchase...once I can fork up the cash >.<

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by nir15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My mom actually got this product for free since she buys so much stuff from Estee Lauder. She gave this to me when I was first getting into makeup. I'd say this has really good neutral shades that any girl should have. The quality is pretty good too. I've never really combined all 4 shades into a smokey eye or whatever, but I've worn them all individually. Gorgeous colors, especially the shimmery ones. Just make sure, like most other shadows, that you wear a base under it or it does come off easily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Great neutral colors for a natural look. You could do a natural smoky eye, which is why I bought this quad. The eyeshadows are silky and I think pigmentation is excellent for the light colors.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2010 10:14:00 PM More reviews by pinkrose838

Pretty bad pigmentation, you could get more from a ds brand. The eyeshadow pans are also pretty small, so you don't even get a lot. Overall, I just can't say any good things about this because the pigmentation is just so horrible.