April 19, 2014 | 1684 users online

Mascara - MAC - Zoom Fast Black Lash

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by msramona

This is a very frustrating mascara because it does clump up terribly. If I spend forever fussing with it, combing my lashes and taking ever so much time it looks great but it's way too high maintenance for me. I do love how black it is though so it does have that going for it. Would not recommend this mascara. Sorry MAC!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by KB333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Okay this is a TRICKY TRICKY product. The first two times I used it, I loved it, and claimed it to be the best mascara I ever used. The third time...it CLUMPED on me! So all I got to say is, be careful, apply your first coat very carefully. It's such thin liquid like a liquid liner so it can easily clump on you.

Usually if I apply it very cautiously I'll get lengthened and volumed eyelashes. Making it my alltime favorite mascara. When it works I LOVE IT, when it doesn't I get frustrated.

Check out my review at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Melisaaaaxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I first tried this mascara out when i bought some stuff from mac and got it as a little sample, let me just say i was obsessed with it, i wasnt expecting it to be so good because iv heard alot of bad things about mac mascaras and how they arent worth the money and they clump but i really enjoyed this product. I found it works best when you use it ontop of a coat of mascara already such as the cover girl clump crusher, it really thickens your lashes, i always find my lashes look thicker/fuller/longer when i use this. id deffinatly recommend it to anyone who loves full lashes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by DPD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think I'm going to give up on MAC mascaras. I've used Plushlash which I hated and have Splash whatever its called which is ok over another one to make it WP. This one is slightly better than plushlash but not by much. if you want something that is going to separate and define possibly for a.more natural everyday look then this is.the one.I don't.mind.that but you can't really build it up.

I've.only used it for 3 days but I think with mascaras its an instant yes or no. If it performs better after a.few.weeks then I will update.
I generally only.buy high st mascaras and would never dream of spending £20+ on a mascara.
Although MAc isn't as.expensive as that I still think its.too much for the performance. As.it is they have constantly been increasingly their prices.

EDIT I have added an extra star because once you have had this opened for about 4 weeks thats when it really works. It does smudge but the wand is bristle and slim but not too slim. It gives dramatic eyelashes with this. You can get this in waterproof which i might try but cos of the price Im going to stick to my Loreal Voluminous but may repurchase at some point.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by MariaAllen87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love mac products, but this is the worst mascara I've ever bought.

It smudges below eye, and for some strange reason it leaves me with a string of black sticky gunk inside my eyes. Taft just creeps across my eyeball.
It ended up actually hurting my eyes with the gunk just sitting inside my lid.

Never ever by another mac mascara again. Unless they have a new & amazing ingredients lists.

Too much ouch for my cash.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Susan2148A

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First, I'm reviewing a sample I received with a MAC order, so I'm not taking off lippies for packaging, since it was a sample size. I used this product twice then threw it in the trash. The first word that comes to mind is "nasty." I love the rich black color, but that's where the love stops. It goes on very wet, completely took the curl out of my lashes and took forever to dry. About 20 minutes after applying it, it was starting to smudge near the outside corners of my eyes. Removing it is a messy process. I used baby oil, followed by a makeup remover wipe, then washed my face with my usual cleanser; and this morning I still woke up with raccoon eyes. I applied only one coat, so I can't imagine trying to remove more than that. Sometimes I wonder, "Does anybody test products before they hit the market?" This product makes me wonder just that. Whoever thought this was a good idea... well, I beg to differ.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wow I really can't believe how low this mascara rates considering it has been my HG for the last 6 years and I am a mascara natzi lol. I have tried every mascara from drugstore to ridiculously prices $35 a tube he brands. There are many beauty products I will invest the big bucks in as they last a long time but mascara and eyeliner are two things I go through faster as I use them daily and they go bad faster too hence will never pay over $20 for them. I was hopping around macaras for years before I ran across this. I never thought MAC mascaras were worth a second look honestly. I always had to use a combo of a lengthening separating mascara for definition to prevent clumping and a would use a thickening with that for my ideal lash look. I can somewhat understand people who have short lashes not loving this as it will not plump up/magically lengthen your lashes ofcourse as many clumpy thickening mascaras can. What I love about it is it has the perfect combo I look for in a mascara. I have somewhat lengthy lashes but not super full or thick or dark. Zoomlash gives me that super rich bold black color I really want to make my eye looks pop. It has the perfect consistency for rich color yet not over the top to where the tube is clumpy and drying out within a few uses. Also most importantly I looove the sleek packaging which makes the product last longer without tons of air getting in and drying up product like thick tubes and it has the perfect size/type of wand I have ever found per my preference. It is a thinner wand that has very closely packed bristles and is an ideal medium size. The perfect length allows it to hit all my lashes, get super close to my lash line without poking my eye out like many sharp wands out there, and gives the perfect separation while still packing on tons of color not to mention has bulletproof wear for me regardless the humidity/conditions of a long day. For me it's an all in one product for natural yet glamorous and eye catching lashes. If that weren't enough it's only $16. I always end up trying out new mascaras as I can't help myself but nothing ever comes close to this one for me! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Rexanma

The worst mascara ever! Never get it if you have short lashes. It doesn't do anything with the thickness nor length. Huge disappointment and a waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by unfathomableexistance

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am really disappointed by this product. Unfortunately when i went into MAC i was greeted by possibly the pushiest sales assistant ever and came out spending 60 within 5 mins.

This mascara is clumpy and it gets mostly on my eyelid and below my eyes rather than on my actual eyelashes. Not Good!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by ecmoore08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this product the other day when a celebrity makeup artist recommended buying it but I don't like it.... Packaging is cute and the brush looks like it would really have your lashes looking amazing. They definitely lengthen my lashes but they take awhile to dry and it is messy! I get it all over my lids and under my eyes... Frustrating.. I am going to return it and stick to my first love, MUFE Smokey Lash