September 3, 2014 | 1046 users online

Mascara - MAC - Zoom Fast Black Lash

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by danceintherain55

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I WISH that I could love and recommend this. This is BLACK like no other. Unfortunately, it has smudging and black goo in your eyes and transferring and such down to a science. Such a shame.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by SophMcD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just tried this yesterday from my friend and I am buying my own ASAP! It's amazing. It's super blackkk! Lengthens and adds volume to the lashes. The brush is the perfect size(medium..not large and not small) to comb through each and every lash (even my tiny thin almost min existent bottom lashes...) love! Can't wait to buy my own

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

I disagree with the low rating. I really have no complaints. It has a deep black pigment and gives volume, length and thickness, the mascara holy grail Formula is wet, which prefer to get all the coats I want. Only issue is that brush isn't best fir separating lashes so they can clump together.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by BahattA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this mascara from a swap and it's simply great. Jet-black, gives great volume and length and is just great for me for every-day use. I have wheat colored eyelashes that are just invisible and use mascara on an everyday basis. It looks like this is my new ever-day basis mascara :)
The only thing I don't like is the fact that the package itself is velvet-like-plastic and gets very dirty, very fast.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by VeroniqueDubois

Was ok as far as how it looked on lashes,
but clumped in the container after a few months,
and from the beginning had the odd medicine-like
stink that Lancome mascara also has.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by msramona

This is a very frustrating mascara because it does clump up terribly. If I spend forever fussing with it, combing my lashes and taking ever so much time it looks great but it's way too high maintenance for me. I do love how black it is though so it does have that going for it. Would not recommend this mascara. Sorry MAC!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by KB333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Okay this is a TRICKY TRICKY product. The first two times I used it, I loved it, and claimed it to be the best mascara I ever used. The third time...it CLUMPED on me! So all I got to say is, be careful, apply your first coat very carefully. It's such thin liquid like a liquid liner so it can easily clump on you.

Usually if I apply it very cautiously I'll get lengthened and volumed eyelashes. Making it my alltime favorite mascara. When it works I LOVE IT, when it doesn't I get frustrated.

Check out my review at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Melisaaaaxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I first tried this mascara out when i bought some stuff from mac and got it as a little sample, let me just say i was obsessed with it, i wasnt expecting it to be so good because iv heard alot of bad things about mac mascaras and how they arent worth the money and they clump but i really enjoyed this product. I found it works best when you use it ontop of a coat of mascara already such as the cover girl clump crusher, it really thickens your lashes, i always find my lashes look thicker/fuller/longer when i use this. id deffinatly recommend it to anyone who loves full lashes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by DPD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think I'm going to give up on MAC mascaras. I've used Plushlash which I hated and have Splash whatever its called which is ok over another one to make it WP. This one is slightly better than plushlash but not by much. if you want something that is going to separate and define possibly for a.more natural everyday look then this is.the one.I don't.mind.that but you can't really build it up.

I've.only used it for 3 days but I think with mascaras its an instant yes or no. If it performs better after a.few.weeks then I will update.
I generally only.buy high st mascaras and would never dream of spending £20+ on a mascara.
Although MAc isn't as.expensive as that I still think its.too much for the performance. As.it is they have constantly been increasingly their prices.

EDIT I have added an extra star because once you have had this opened for about 4 weeks thats when it really works. It does smudge but the wand is bristle and slim but not too slim. It gives dramatic eyelashes with this. You can get this in waterproof which i might try but cos of the price Im going to stick to my Loreal Voluminous but may repurchase at some point.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by MariaAllen87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love mac products, but this is the worst mascara I've ever bought.

It smudges below eye, and for some strange reason it leaves me with a string of black sticky gunk inside my eyes. Taft just creeps across my eyeball.
It ended up actually hurting my eyes with the gunk just sitting inside my lid.

Never ever by another mac mascara again. Unless they have a new & amazing ingredients lists.

Too much ouch for my cash.