October 21, 2014 | 1755 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - 520E Hot Paris Pink

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 3:07:00 PM More reviews by hotrocketship

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

These are normally 99 cents at your local drugstore. The color is gorgeous, hot pink mixed with red and on the pinkish side. I usually wear MUFE HD 153 and this color POPS against my skintone. Very pretty, stays put, has a nice sheen when layered over chapstick. The only downside is it smells a little weird, but who cares when you look this good for this price? I've heard it's a good dupe for Mac Love Goddess and although I don't have that color, photos seem to confirm it. Try it! You will not regret it.

ETA 8/8/13: I totes use this on my cheeks as a blusher (after liquid foundation and before powder), and it got me interested in blush again. Keeps me cute until I can get my hands on Illamasqua :). Try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by teefannie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I wasn't sure I wanted to buy this at first since the packaging was so ugly but it was under $2 so I decided to anyways. The colour is so beautiful and bright. And it really does have a nice silky finish, however it does not last very long. Overall very happy with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Karowin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This color looks like a mix of hot pink, red, and fushia. I have a warm skin tone and would say this is a nice bright flattering color on me. It doesn't bleed, goes on smooth, and can be blotted to achieve a matte appearance. I bought this for very cheap on sale and would repurchase in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by gedull

This is called "Hot Paris Pink" but it definitely looks like a younger, warm red to me. Whatever the case, this is still a pretty color and as with the case of my other Silk Finish Lipstick, I haven't had any problems with the packaging, etc. It has a satin finish and like Nouveau Pink, it leaves behind a staining effect. The only reason I'm not giving this a 5/5 is because I prefer pink lips over red ones.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2012 12:16:00 AM More reviews by JennifeRx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried this lipstick today for the first time. It was on sale at Rite Aid for 69 cents, which is an even greater steal than it's regular price of 99 cents. Anyway, I really liked the color for Spring, which is a bright (but not super bright or neon) red pink that leans sort of coral on me. It has sort of a face brightening effect. The drawback for me with this product is that is seems to have a lot of "slip" to it and it requires several re-applications throughout the day. It seemed to wear off and leave uneven traces of color anytime I ate or drank anything. I tend to go more for the matte, longer lasting lipsticks, such as the Wet N Wild Mega Last. Those are amazing and can hold a candle to any of my high end lipsticks from Armani, Nars, Mac, etc. However, if you tend to go for more "moisturizing" or non-matte lipsticks, I would say give this product a try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by BizzyBunny

#520 was bought as a dupe to force of love in MACs Chen Man collection.

They are not exact dupes. Force is a opaque matte while 520 is semi opaque and glossy. It is in the same tone but not as bright. If you want the look for less this is a great alternative.

I mixed it with MACs St.Germain & 520 and got the closest dupe in intensity of force of love in a creamy (not matte) shade.

Chanels Peony lipliner is also in this color range.

Love #520!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by rsmuskie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the one shade of lipstick that consistently astounds me! It's not coral, it's not hot pink, it's not fuschia, but it's the perfect blending of all three shades. I got a sample of this shade from Markwins Cosmetics line when they first introduced this shade a few years back. Whenever I see it in the stores, I stock up. For those with problems wearing orange and yellow shades, this is the one pink/coral that will not make you look washed-out. It's dirt cheap and the texture of the lipstick is light yet it is very long lasting. It shocks me that Revlon, Chanel, YSL or Lauder have not duplicated this shade as of yet. I think if all women knew how flattering this pink shade is, they'd be selling out of them in the stores. It's my perfect summer shade. When you're bored with red, look like a clown in orange, then get this shade for an instant pick-me-up. You won't need much of any other makeup. The shade sets off your whole face. I pair mine with Milani Luminous powder blush and the Revlon lighter wine shades of Colorr Stay eye shadow. Looks great with a coral shirt. If tanned, will really enhance the glow.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2010 5:43:00 PM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Very bright color, kind of a nondescript shade of pink-red. Creamy consistency, average to poor lasting power. Not bad overall, but there are better options out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2009 10:13:00 PM More reviews by littlemisshollywood

I got this on BOGOF so basically it was a 50 cent lipstick. 99 cents which is the full retail price is a steal, 50 cents is a crime. This is a strawberry red color which a tad bit of pink. It's a pretty color with no weird smell or shimmer. I would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2009 4:46:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby