April 19, 2014 | 1266 users online

Treatments - Organix - Coconut Milk Leave In Nourishing Milk

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2014 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Ronnieee

I've been using this for several weeks now and there has been a noticeable improvement to my hair. My hair went through a phase of being very dry and frizzy. Recently, as I started using this product, people have been commenting on how silky and healthy it's looking, and my boyfriend loves the smell. I've been using this together with the Moroccan oil, which would also be a factor for the improvement in my hair. But overall quite happy with this product!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by bedhead19

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love this because I love the shampoo and conditioner, and I love the smell, but I don't. I kinda hate it. I ran out of my garnier fructis curl sculpting cream stuff and bought this thinking it would be great.

You have to use a ton, it doesn't spread evenly because it's crazy thick, and if you don't get it just right in your hair, it leaves it stiff and chunky feeling. So thick but doesn't spread and you have to use a ton just are a horrible combo. Not to mention it doesn't do much for sculpting your waves. I just don't like it.

I'm going to stick with Garnier Fructis stuff in the tube. That stuff is amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 6:38:00 PM More reviews by nellyninja

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I cannot begin to explain how much I love this product. It's probably the most amazing leave in conditioner that I have ever used, not only because it smells amazing, but also the long term effects on my hair. Having dry, regularly dyed hair split ends and frizz is inevitable. What I love most about this product is how it not only reverses this issue, but I can also use as much as I want/need! The bottle says to only use a few sprays but I go ahead and use 6+ on towel dried, damp hair. It doesn't weigh your hair down

I don't wash my hair everyday, so if needed I'll just spray some here/there on dry hair and I'm good to go!

Pros:
- Super amazing scent
- Weightless, doesn't weigh hair down or turn you into a grease slick
- Use on either damp or dry hair
- Smooths frizz, tames ends
- Leaves hair soft and manageable
- Great for adding moisture in-between washes
- 1 bottle lasts for ages (approx 2 months if using it religiously)

Cons:
- Packaging sometimes leaks if on its side - so not fun to travel with :(
- $17 in Australia - I'm a tight a** :)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Jemma123

Without this product my hair is horrible! It's my holy grail leave in conditioner, it makes my hair smooth shiny and tame!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by carissytine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this Nourishing Milk on a whim last week while searching for an inexpensive alternative to It's A 10 Miracle Leave-in Product, which has been my go-to for years now. Out of the overwhelming number of options in the store's haircare section, I chose to purchase this product because of the pleasant scent and inexpensive price tag of $6.

I am so glad that I decided to purchase this! It makes my naturally straight/fine hair super shiny and silky to the touch, if not even more than It's A 10. It does not make my hair greasy either! The fact that I've had such great results when using this during the colder weather season (when my hair is typically the driest during the year) impresses me even more and assures me that this Nourishing Milk really was a great find.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by courtmf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i think this is the 2nd best thing I've ever purchased for my hair, after the Dove Nutritive Therapy - Nourishing Care Serum.

I use this just after my shower, before i brush my hair and it is amazing. my hair is almost completely detangled and so conditioned - not to mention the absolute amazing smell. i usually can wait a few days to wash my hair - so if i wash it monday night, u can usually wait until wednesday night or thursday, depending on what im doing. during this time i use the conditioning milk every morning and night, only on my ends, and i've never had my ends look so good with prolonged colouring around 7 years worth.

i almost forgot this stuff lasts for ages, smell wise and length of product. my hair never smells of anything other than coconut & i only repurchase around every 2-3 months using 3-4 sprays every use (6-8 per day).

best product in a very long time, would recommend to everyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by alexasz11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I take showers at night, so when I wake up sometimes my hair is a little bit frizzy or dry. I spray this product all throughout my hair and it softens it so much. I also use it before I straighten or blow dry and let it settle in for a little while before spraying on the heat protectant. It just seems to make my hair so much softer than when I don't use it before I straighten. I will definitely be buying this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Kimberlylayne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I bought this product on a whim. I got a $10 cash back coupon at CVS and I decided to use it right then and there before it expired on me (which is what usually happens). It was displayed close to the check out counter and I grabbed it along with a couple of chap-sticks to equal out to the ten bucks. I tend to love anything "coco-nutty" so I knew I would probably love the smell at least. What I didn't expect was how great my hair felt after using this. It was soft and shiny and very tame. Normally this time of year with the humidity my hair can be a frizzy yucky mess. The Milk really tamed the wild beast and I would recommend it to friends and I plan on making it a regular in my daily beauty routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

I love this leave in conditioner! I'm not a fan of the shampoo/conditioner from brand. But totally in love with the leave in conditioner.

I normally spray onto my hair after I get out of the shower and towel dry. Leaves my hair so soft and smooth. Plus I love the coconut smell.

The price is ridiculous here in australia. Almost $18 for this bottle, so I'll definatly buy when there's a sale.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by MyraEmz

Organix is way over priced down in Australia. it goes for about $17 plus. which wouldn't be too bad... if the products weren't so mediocre.

I've been looking for a trully moisturisng smoothing product to give my dry hair some life and based on somewhat positive reviews I thought this would be it. Was not. Left my hair feeling drier than ever and did nothing to contribute to softness, shine snd moisture. Big regret, seeing that i spent so much money on it. $17 is outrageous for a drug store product.