April 16, 2014 | 1550 users online

Fragrances - CJ Scents - Skin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2013 3:17:00 AM More reviews by LizWords

This is one of my favorite musk oils right now. I'm a huge fan of musks and have many. This is not a very animalic or dirty musk, it's light and airy, and usually light musks don't last on me. I actually find kind of hard to find many musk that lasts a long time and are noticeable after hours of wear. CJs Skin is nice and light with a floral undertone that has great longevity. I am generous with application but I don't have to go overboard for it to last all day. It's quite versatile, goes well with both jeans and work attire, it's a subtle and unobtrusive scent. I will definitely be rebuying.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2009 4:08:00 AM More reviews by lipsticknut

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A simple, warm, sunny, citrusy skin musk that just makes me happy. Itís like a dose of comforting sunshine and works to cheer me up even in winter. The musk is of the snowy, sparkling variety rather than animalic. I prefer the oil to the edp - but both have great lasting power.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2009 10:57:00 AM More reviews by debrsl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have never understood the description of something being a "skin scent". They're supposed to smell like skin, only better. However, I understand it now, having smell the CJ Scents versioin of it. Tbis opens up really wonderfully....it *is* skin kissed by the sun. In the drydown, however, it is going floral on me. I don't understand why, because the only note listed is musk. However, if you like either skin scents or musks, this needs to be checked out. The musk is an inbetween one--neither too clean and definitely not dirty.