Coty Kate Moss - Vintage

3.0

on 12/10/2013 7:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Sour orange for a few minutes, then weak urine, sweat, with a dry down of bitter baby powder and musk. Very old fashioned yet weak. Such a shame as that bottle and the advertising is outstanding. Does not last long.

on 11/2/2013 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

nice fragrance but still love Kate's original sent! beautiful vintage style bottle with a fragrance that has great staying power. lovely floral as Kate's fragrances usually are! real girly!!

on 9/23/2011 5:44:00 AM

I am a sucker for vintage/retro packaging and had asked my boyfriend to get me this for xmas, before even smelling it!

Alot of people on here are saying it didnt have alot of staying power, however thought it was really long lasting, however I wasnt too find of the smell.

I does smell vintage, but granny-old spice vintage! Its very musky and reminds me of a talculm powder that my gran used to use!

I do love the bottle and I will probs just keep it to sit it on my dressing table, however wont be repurchasing! (or asking for it for xmas in my case!)

on 7/2/2011 9:48:00 PM

This is a lovely floral fragrance with powdery smell which I really love. Nothing ground breaking but a nice everyday perfume. Unfortunately it doesn't last. Less than an hour later I couldn't smell a thing.

I've got my 50 ml on our local store's New Year sale for 20$. And, yes, I'm just fond of it! It has a really vintage smell, light vanilla + vintage powder. Great designed box& bottle. Simply love it! Definitely repurchase! I just wish that the smell would be a little bit more resistant, and that the bottle pump could allow less dosage too.

OK, well contrary to almost everyone else, I quite like this fragrance. It ever so slightly reminds me of SJP's Covet in the citrus (mandarin) notes. Overall I find it to be a powdery citrus with a hint of vanilla and musk. The only thing that seems particularly 'Vintage' about the scent is the powdery smell, however I really like it. The only reason I haven't given it 5 lippies is that as I already mentioned, it reminds me a little of Covet and I would purchase that again instead as I like it better!

on 10/11/2010 3:52:00 PM

I love this scent, it reminds me of Indian Summer, a scent I loved when I was sixteen. I can't find that one anymore, but this is a great alternative. The bottle is a beauty, the scent is nice and warm, citrussy, heliotrope, musk, vanilla. The lasting power is good on me, at least 5 hrs.The price is okay, not cheap, but not as expensive as most other fragrances on my shelve. Definately going to repurchase. Hope this one is going to be around for a long time!

on 6/29/2010 12:31:00 PM

I think this is the Kate Moss one i tried and it literally smells like poo and orange peel mixed together no joke, horrible

on 5/22/2010 2:51:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I do quite like this although i probably wouldn't bother repurchasing i like to change up my perfumes and this one doesn't have that special quality that would make me want to buy again. Its pleasant kind of floral with a powdery quality that i particularly like. Its not at all offensive and easy to wear, however there's nothing really special about it either. lasting power is not the best but its not too bad on me, however people that i know who purchased it did complain about the lasting power being rubbish. overall its only ok, nothing ground breaking.

on 11/5/2009 3:56:00 PM

I love the bottle, it reminds me of vol de nuit. The smell is too similar to velvet hour (which I love and own) for me to buy. If you don't like the toffee apple note of velvet hour you could try this. I agree it's not very long lasting.

Popular Fragrances