October 1, 2014 | 1404 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2014 8:13:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

This is marketed as a blush brush but for me personally, this is far too small and pointed for blush. I prefer a large, round, fluffy brush to distribute and blend my blush. Instead, I use this for highlighter as it is the perfect size and shape to tap powder highlighter along my cheekbones. This doesn't shed a lot when washing either. I knocked a lippie off since it doesn't do what it is marketed as for me personally and also because the price is a little steep for the quality (AUD$8).

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by kileylovescake

I love most of the studio line brushes because they are really soft, full, and they just get the job done!

This one has a lot of good qualities (mentioned above); however, I do not think this is truly a blush brush. It's really small and a bit pointed at the tip, so I find that it is much better suited to applying contour bronzer/highlighter rather than blush because the application is so precise. I definitely prefer a rounder, not pointy brush to sweep blush on the apples of my cheekies.

So, it is a high quality brush, but I would not use it for blush!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by CurvesAhead

The only reason I don't like this brush, is because it's not the TYPE of brush I like for blush. It's too small for my big cheeks and I prefer a round domed powder brush. But it is really soft and dense. Just too small and not my preferred shape for blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by smooches822

I think this brush is $2 and it's awesome. Easily found at Target. Doesn't shed. I use it with Wet n Wild blush and works great.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by eileeniebean

It works very well for me. Doesn't shed, and great for the price. The only con is that my brush's head doesn't seem to be quite secure on the handle, it kind of rattles about a little bit. But, it doesn't affect the use and I don't think the head is going to pop off or anything.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by TropicEssence

Love this brush ! I've been using it for over 2 years and it works with every blush I've ever purchased, whether it was a cream or powder ! I have used it to contour as well, it is completely multi-purpose and I love that! I guess it's smaller for a blush brush, but it makes it easier for me to apply in a more concentrated area, as I like my blush to be very precise. I will repurchase, but I'd also like to test out other blush brushes since this was my first one :) I would definitely recommend this

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by MasksOffMasksOn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great brush for so many purposes: I love using it for contouring, I love using it both with creamy or dry products, It's obviously great for blush, and it's also very good for setting concealer under the eyes, and for applying highlighter anywhere on the face.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 3:39:00 AM More reviews by miniequalcrzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this brush for blush actually, I guess I have a small face or small cheekbones but it fits perfectly
I even gave it to my mom who loved it also, plus she really needed a blush brush as she kept using the tiny things that come packaged with ds blushes (she doesn't wear makeup often) and it allows the product to go over her foundation nicely as well rather than move it around. Plus it's only 3 dollars so if you're like my mom and only use makeup for special occasions it's not like you have to spend alot to get a nice product

now, I said I wouldn't repurchase this but that's because I have a lot of brushes that I use for everything makeup related (I'll use a fan brush to apply blush sometimes-it actually works quite nicely) but if I didn't I would definitely go and buy another one.

actually, I think I'd try out another elf brush and use that for blush lol they have a lot of great brushes tbh

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2014 1:55:00 AM More reviews by ghostofcpast

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this brush as a hand-me-down from my sister, so to be completely fair we did beat the crap out of it. Neither of us use blush very often, though, and the handle broke after a few months.That being said, the head of the brush is very soft and fairly dense and I never had any problems with shedding. It doesn't seem to me like it picks up blush or highlighter very well. I've only tried it with three blushes- NYX powder, NYX mosaic, and the wet n wild reserve your cabana- so it is possible those are just really hard blushes but the wet n wild at least seemed decently soft to my fingers.

I wasn't sure what to put for "if you ran out or lost" though, because although I plan to go and look for a NYX or sonia kashkuk replacement, I have liked my other elf brushes enough to where I am willing to believe my sister just effed this brush up really hard and try it again. It's only $3, right?

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by yaya49

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I didn't like this brush for blush, I felt it was too small and didn't pick up enough blush or blend well. But I use it for highlighter so it was definetly worth the 3 bucks.