April 21, 2014 | 1493 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Brush

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by pictureperfect09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Amazing for the price, especially considering it serves multiple purposes.
I ordered it online and was somewhat disappointed because it is much smaller than I expect from a blush brush. The Studio Complexion brush is what I use instead for a traditional blush application. However, this brush is great if you are looking for a concentrated application. The only time I use it for blush is when I layer a powder blush right in the center of my cheekbones over a cream blush (super nice, precise effect).
Most of the time I use this for powder highlighter on my cheekbones, and then sweep the excess down the middle of my nose and on my cupid's bow.
It can even be used to contour since the tip is tapered, allowing for precise application if you apply by the tip and then can blend out with the same brush.
The shape also makes it great for setting under the eye with a particular light reflecting/highlighting powder without getting it all over your face.
The only con is that it's not the most sturdy brush, the handle fell off after about a year of use. But so what... It's obviously not made of gold.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Brought it, tried it & changed its purpose to a highlighter brush. I can't do much with this as a blush brush, it doesn't quite blend nor picks up much powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

Very nice soft brush. Excellent buy since the price is low. The design is sleek and simple. The size is just perfect (some blush brushes I find way too big). It's quite flat, so it is well suited for using the brush to accentuate cheekbones.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

I bought this originally as a blush brush, then switched to using the studio complexion brush. However, this is perfect for under the eyes to blend in concealer, or set with powder

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by andonthatnote

Perfect for applying powder in places that are tricky to reach with standard powder brushes (under the eyes, around the nose and mouth). I use this to set my concealer and then a flat-top kabuki brush for the rest of my face (which I stipple on--uses less powder and doesn't disturb the foundation underneath!). Cannot recommend enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

great for setting undereye concealer with powder

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by catnip777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was one of my first brush purchases starting out with makeup. I am really pleased with this brush. Now others have said it is too small for blush, but I disagree. I don't like huge puffy blush brushes because I prefer to have more control over where the blush is placed. From there, I can also build it up if I want more. It is incredibly soft and has held up amazingly over the past 2 years. I have tried other blush brushes, but I always come back to this ELF brush. I have purchased another and I switch them out weekly after washing so I always have a 'fresh' one ready to go! I would definitely recommend this brush-for $3, it is a great value! I can see where others have used this brush for highlighting. I love when brushes can be used in many different ways!

PRO: Allows for detailed placement of product, soft, easy to clean, holds up well to cleaning, has not shed any bristles, only $3 US.

CONS: none

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by NinaGrimes29

This brush is SO soft! When I first opened it I was shocked how soft it was. But I don't like it for blush. I sometimes use to set concealer underneath my eyes, contour or highlight. I think it's a little small for blush brush. But overall it's surprisingly good quality brush for such a low price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 4:14:00 AM More reviews by jessicaelias

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Kinda too small for blush, my cheeks needa a bigger brush. But because of its size it's great for putting highlighter on the cheekbones or setting powder under the eyes!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by smnthalbrt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great shape for contour, which is mainly what I use it for. Picks up a good amount of product. Hasn't shed on me at all, and for only three bucks I'm surprised. Love it.