August 31, 2014 | 960 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by smooches822

I think this brush is $2 and it's awesome. Easily found at Target. Doesn't shed. I use it with Wet n Wild blush and works great.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by eileeniebean

It works very well for me. Doesn't shed, and great for the price. The only con is that my brush's head doesn't seem to be quite secure on the handle, it kind of rattles about a little bit. But, it doesn't affect the use and I don't think the head is going to pop off or anything.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by TropicEssence

Love this brush ! I've been using it for over 2 years and it works with every blush I've ever purchased, whether it was a cream or powder ! I have used it to contour as well, it is completely multi-purpose and I love that! I guess it's smaller for a blush brush, but it makes it easier for me to apply in a more concentrated area, as I like my blush to be very precise. I will repurchase, but I'd also like to test out other blush brushes since this was my first one :) I would definitely recommend this

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by MasksOffMasksOn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great brush for so many purposes: I love using it for contouring, I love using it both with creamy or dry products, It's obviously great for blush, and it's also very good for setting concealer under the eyes, and for applying highlighter anywhere on the face.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 3:39:00 AM More reviews by miniequalcrzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this brush for blush actually, I guess I have a small face or small cheekbones but it fits perfectly
I even gave it to my mom who loved it also, plus she really needed a blush brush as she kept using the tiny things that come packaged with ds blushes (she doesn't wear makeup often) and it allows the product to go over her foundation nicely as well rather than move it around. Plus it's only 3 dollars so if you're like my mom and only use makeup for special occasions it's not like you have to spend alot to get a nice product

now, I said I wouldn't repurchase this but that's because I have a lot of brushes that I use for everything makeup related (I'll use a fan brush to apply blush sometimes-it actually works quite nicely) but if I didn't I would definitely go and buy another one.

actually, I think I'd try out another elf brush and use that for blush lol they have a lot of great brushes tbh

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2014 1:55:00 AM More reviews by ghostofcpast

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this brush as a hand-me-down from my sister, so to be completely fair we did beat the crap out of it. Neither of us use blush very often, though, and the handle broke after a few months.That being said, the head of the brush is very soft and fairly dense and I never had any problems with shedding. It doesn't seem to me like it picks up blush or highlighter very well. I've only tried it with three blushes- NYX powder, NYX mosaic, and the wet n wild reserve your cabana- so it is possible those are just really hard blushes but the wet n wild at least seemed decently soft to my fingers.

I wasn't sure what to put for "if you ran out or lost" though, because although I plan to go and look for a NYX or sonia kashkuk replacement, I have liked my other elf brushes enough to where I am willing to believe my sister just effed this brush up really hard and try it again. It's only $3, right?

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by yaya49

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I didn't like this brush for blush, I felt it was too small and didn't pick up enough blush or blend well. But I use it for highlighter so it was definetly worth the 3 bucks.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Nanaisbeautiful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This brush may disappoint a number of people who purchased it online, as when they see it in person, the size may be much smaller than they anticipated. This brush allows for precise placement of blush, but I find it too small for myself and so I use it to apply highlighter. As a highlighting brush I think it is great, it picks up a good amount of product and will allow for precise application down the nose and one the cheekbones.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 1:04:00 AM More reviews by BrittAm95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I prefer the cheaper E.l.f. Blush brush for my blush, but this brush is super soft and perfect for contouring! These brushes hold up so well and work just as good as more expensive brushes. I recommend the E.l.f. studio brushes to all my friends who are looking for a cheap alternative to MAC brushes, and they are always delighted to discover E.l.f.!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by majesticax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this to contour my cheeks, and I absolutely love it! It's okay for blush, but I would still use this as a contour brush.