January 25, 2015 | 1054 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2015 9:00:00 PM More reviews by alylauren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This isn't great for applying blush, but for applying highlighter & setting your undereye concealer - this brush is a WINNER. Its size and shape is absolutely perfect for setting your undereyes with powder. And for $3, I have not even once noted any shedding. Thank you kathleenlights for introducing me to this brush!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2015 9:19:00 PM More reviews by aenflex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Too pointy to be a blush brush, and for me it's not quite stiff enough. I prefer a domed, more dense brush for my blush. Especially cream blush.
I don't use powder base, blush or bronzer, so I can't say how it would work there. It didn't work for my pressed or loose powder highlighters, (MAC vanilla and PF mineral glow pearls). Too soft and loose, or not dense enough, respectively.
I'll try it sideways, damp, with my foundation and update if it ends up being usable.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2014 10:46:00 PM More reviews by 4Everlasting

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

You get what you pay for with this one. I bought this for $3 at Target in an emergency make-up malfunction. But for daily use I wouldn't use this. It holds so much of my product in it, powder just sticks to this like glue. And when I clean it the bristles get loose, even though I hang it upside down to dry and am very gentle when washing. Overall, it's cheap, but bad quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Florida555

This is a great blush brush. I actually use it for contouring which I find pretty easy to do with this brush. My target didnt carry the angled blush brush and I think this works great for contouring or blush. And only 3 dollars!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by wiwi45678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great little brush that is soft, finely bristled with no fallout, and sweeps color effortlessly for blushes or contouring. A little small for my liking, but definitely a great brush to have on hand for an affordable price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by LexiClarice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This brush is so cute! It has a pointy end and is perfect for applying highlighters. I can't really use it for blush because it's so small, but it does serve a purpose for me and I will repurchase if I need too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by kiyoshi001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's soft and doesn't pack too much product. I don't like using too much blush. With this brush I'm able to get just the right amount.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

I was pretty unhappy with this brush.
I just could not get it to work well for me.
This ended up going to my daughter to play with.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by pookiedoll80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried ALOT of brushes from extremely expensive to very cheap and I find my ELF brushes to be my absolute favorite. They do not shed at all, they are soft, last forever and are incredibly cheap. I have a very small face so I actually use this brush as my powder brush. I use another ELF brush as my blush brush. I would recommend these to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Naima1587

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush brush is everything! I have huge cheek and I actually prefer this smaller than standard brush because I can see and control the blush application. In the past I've used bigger brushes like the Real Techniques pink blush brush and it was way too big for my liking. With this brush, I'm guaranteed a precise application especially on the apples of my cheeks. The price and the fact that it doesn't shed is a plus! I use it everyday and not once have I gone back to the other blush brushes in my collection.