November 21, 2014 | 1739 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by wiwi45678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great little brush that is soft, finely bristled with no fallout, and sweeps color effortlessly for blushes or contouring. A little small for my liking, but definitely a great brush to have on hand for an affordable price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by LexiClarice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This brush is so cute! It has a pointy end and is perfect for applying highlighters. I can't really use it for blush because it's so small, but it does serve a purpose for me and I will repurchase if I need too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by kiyoshi001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's soft and doesn't pack too much product. I don't like using too much blush. With this brush I'm able to get just the right amount.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

I was pretty unhappy with this brush.
I just could not get it to work well for me.
This ended up going to my daughter to play with.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by pookiedoll80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried ALOT of brushes from extremely expensive to very cheap and I find my ELF brushes to be my absolute favorite. They do not shed at all, they are soft, last forever and are incredibly cheap. I have a very small face so I actually use this brush as my powder brush. I use another ELF brush as my blush brush. I would recommend these to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Naima1587

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush brush is everything! I have huge cheek and I actually prefer this smaller than standard brush because I can see and control the blush application. In the past I've used bigger brushes like the Real Techniques pink blush brush and it was way too big for my liking. With this brush, I'm guaranteed a precise application especially on the apples of my cheeks. The price and the fact that it doesn't shed is a plus! I use it everyday and not once have I gone back to the other blush brushes in my collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2014 8:13:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

This is marketed as a blush brush but for me personally, this is far too small and pointed for blush. I prefer a large, round, fluffy brush to distribute and blend my blush. Instead, I use this for highlighter as it is the perfect size and shape to tap powder highlighter along my cheekbones. This doesn't shed a lot when washing either. I knocked a lippie off since it doesn't do what it is marketed as for me personally and also because the price is a little steep for the quality (AUD$8).

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by kileylovescake

I love most of the studio line brushes because they are really soft, full, and they just get the job done!

This one has a lot of good qualities (mentioned above); however, I do not think this is truly a blush brush. It's really small and a bit pointed at the tip, so I find that it is much better suited to applying contour bronzer/highlighter rather than blush because the application is so precise. I definitely prefer a rounder, not pointy brush to sweep blush on the apples of my cheekies.

So, it is a high quality brush, but I would not use it for blush!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by CurvesAhead

The only reason I don't like this brush, is because it's not the TYPE of brush I like for blush. It's too small for my big cheeks and I prefer a round domed powder brush. But it is really soft and dense. Just too small and not my preferred shape for blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by smooches822

I think this brush is $2 and it's awesome. Easily found at Target. Doesn't shed. I use it with Wet n Wild blush and works great.