July 22, 2014 | 1264 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 3:39:00 AM More reviews by miniequalcrzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this brush for blush actually, I guess I have a small face or small cheekbones but it fits perfectly
I even gave it to my mom who loved it also, plus she really needed a blush brush as she kept using the tiny things that come packaged with ds blushes (she doesn't wear makeup often) and it allows the product to go over her foundation nicely as well rather than move it around. Plus it's only 3 dollars so if you're like my mom and only use makeup for special occasions it's not like you have to spend alot to get a nice product

now, I said I wouldn't repurchase this but that's because I have a lot of brushes that I use for everything makeup related (I'll use a fan brush to apply blush sometimes-it actually works quite nicely) but if I didn't I would definitely go and buy another one.

actually, I think I'd try out another elf brush and use that for blush lol they have a lot of great brushes tbh

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2014 1:55:00 AM More reviews by ghostofcpast

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this brush as a hand-me-down from my sister, so to be completely fair we did beat the crap out of it. Neither of us use blush very often, though, and the handle broke after a few months.That being said, the head of the brush is very soft and fairly dense and I never had any problems with shedding. It doesn't seem to me like it picks up blush or highlighter very well. I've only tried it with three blushes- NYX powder, NYX mosaic, and the wet n wild reserve your cabana- so it is possible those are just really hard blushes but the wet n wild at least seemed decently soft to my fingers.

I wasn't sure what to put for "if you ran out or lost" though, because although I plan to go and look for a NYX or sonia kashkuk replacement, I have liked my other elf brushes enough to where I am willing to believe my sister just effed this brush up really hard and try it again. It's only $3, right?

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by yaya49

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I didn't like this brush for blush, I felt it was too small and didn't pick up enough blush or blend well. But I use it for highlighter so it was definetly worth the 3 bucks.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Nanaisbeautiful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This brush may disappoint a number of people who purchased it online, as when they see it in person, the size may be much smaller than they anticipated. This brush allows for precise placement of blush, but I find it too small for myself and so I use it to apply highlighter. As a highlighting brush I think it is great, it picks up a good amount of product and will allow for precise application down the nose and one the cheekbones.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 1:04:00 AM More reviews by BrittAm95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I prefer the cheaper E.l.f. Blush brush for my blush, but this brush is super soft and perfect for contouring! These brushes hold up so well and work just as good as more expensive brushes. I recommend the E.l.f. studio brushes to all my friends who are looking for a cheap alternative to MAC brushes, and they are always delighted to discover E.l.f.!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by majesticax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this to contour my cheeks, and I absolutely love it! It's okay for blush, but I would still use this as a contour brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by imotchi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

My blush doesn't seem to stick to this brush very well, but the brush is very soft, a good size and it applies the powder nicely. I just have to do it a good few times for the desired pigmentation. I will probably replace it eventually.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by pictureperfect09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Amazing for the price, especially considering it serves multiple purposes.
I ordered it online and was somewhat disappointed because it is much smaller than I expect from a blush brush. The Studio Complexion brush is what I use instead for a traditional blush application. However, this brush is great if you are looking for a concentrated application. The only time I use it for blush is when I layer a powder blush right in the center of my cheekbones over a cream blush (super nice, precise effect).
Most of the time I use this for powder highlighter on my cheekbones, and then sweep the excess down the middle of my nose and on my cupid's bow.
It can even be used to contour since the tip is tapered, allowing for precise application if you apply by the tip and then can blend out with the same brush.
The shape also makes it great for setting under the eye with a particular light reflecting/highlighting powder without getting it all over your face.
The only con is that it's not the most sturdy brush, the handle fell off after about a year of use. But so what... It's obviously not made of gold.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Brought it, tried it & changed its purpose to a highlighter brush. I can't do much with this as a blush brush, it doesn't quite blend nor picks up much powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

Very nice soft brush. Excellent buy since the price is low. The design is sleek and simple. The size is just perfect (some blush brushes I find way too big). It's quite flat, so it is well suited for using the brush to accentuate cheekbones.