E.L.F. Studio Blush Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/13/2015 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't use this for blush or contour. I'd been on the search for the ELF small tapered brush for weeks and when I had finally given up, I saw this and figured I could use it. It has a slight angled cut that makes it great for setting undereye concealer with powder. However, after my first wash the bristles started falling out! I have other ELF brushes and none of them have had this problem. I don't have any problems during application, but every time I wash it it sheds :(

on 9/1/2015 11:34:00 AM

I'm obsessed with this brush. I prefer using it for contouring/bronzing and to set my under eye concealer. It isn't a bad blush brush, but I prefer fluffier brushes to apply my blush. The packaging of this is amazing, it seems super high quality, especially considering its ELF. Definitely repurchase this

on 8/26/2015 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've never used it for blush, but I rarely use blush anyway. But I love this brush mainly for precise application of powder on the T zone you could use it for highlighting and I've used it for contouring a couple of times after seeing the great makeup artist Katelyn Galloway using it in a contour video. So yeah I like this brush! Here is the link to Katelyn contour video where she uses this:

on 8/7/2015 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I really love this brush!! It's one of my most used brush and I have over 100 brushes and most of them, almost all of them are high end & really expensive, but I can honestly say this tops a lot of those expensive brushes. It's a $3 brush that I use daily. I don't use it for blush, but I use it to set my undereye concealer and to highlight under my contour. I love this brush great quality for cheap price.

on 5/8/2015 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I like this brush. It is densely packed, and great for pretty much everything.

on 4/26/2015 6:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great brush very soft and very useful. mine is still in great condition and I've had it for 4 years!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i think that this is a nice brush to have if you don't want to invest in a really great quality blush brush. my problem is that the handle of this (and other elf studio brushes) are often hollow inside and feel very wobbly, ready to fall apart at a moment's notice. the pros of this brush are that it picks up powder blush very well and that it is great for precise placement of brush on the cheek. the problem is that this blush will pack on a very concentrated amount of blush in one spot and is not good for blending. if u have to bu/use a second blush brush just for blending, the price of this one is not so amazing

on 2/17/2015 5:11:00 AM

There are only 2 brushes I make a grab for on a daily basis and will panic a little when they break: e.l.f.'s Studio Complexion Brush and Studio Blush Brush. They do the job for $3 each, the bristles are soft and gentle on the skin, and they last a long time with regular care and washing. The Studio Blush Brush picks up an ample amount of powder blush so I apply it in a gentle build-up by dabbing it on the apples of my cheeks and sweeping it along afterward.

I have had my Studio Complexion Brush for at least 4 years (... still good!) but I am on my 3rd Studio Blush Brush in the same amount of time since the ferrule (the metal part) of the brush would break off from the handle often, even when these are washed in cold water to prevent the glue from detaching within the ferrule. But for $3 each, it definitely doesn't hurt to replace it.

on 2/9/2015 9:44:00 PM

Great brush for contouring/hi-lighting! This brush has a pointy tip which isn't ideal for applying (light handed/subtle/natural looking) blush. Bristles are firm but also super soft, so a little product will go a long way. Lastly, I deep clean my brushes on a bi-weekly basis and this brush hasn't lost it's shape due to shedding, etc. With the quality of a high end brush and the cheap price tag ($3 at target), I'd highly recommend this brush to everyone [again for contouring/hi-lighting, and not so much for blush-ing] ;-)

on 1/20/2015 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This isn't great for applying blush, but for applying highlighter & setting your undereye concealer - this brush is a WINNER. Its size and shape is absolutely perfect for setting your undereyes with powder. And for $3, I have not even once noted any shedding. Thank you kathleenlights for introducing me to this brush!