October 24, 2014 | 1265 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Brush

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

I was pretty unhappy with this brush.
I just could not get it to work well for me.
This ended up going to my daughter to play with.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by pookiedoll80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried ALOT of brushes from extremely expensive to very cheap and I find my ELF brushes to be my absolute favorite. They do not shed at all, they are soft, last forever and are incredibly cheap. I have a very small face so I actually use this brush as my powder brush. I use another ELF brush as my blush brush. I would recommend these to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Naima1587

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush brush is everything! I have huge cheek and I actually prefer this smaller than standard brush because I can see and control the blush application. In the past I've used bigger brushes like the Real Techniques pink blush brush and it was way too big for my liking. With this brush, I'm guaranteed a precise application especially on the apples of my cheeks. The price and the fact that it doesn't shed is a plus! I use it everyday and not once have I gone back to the other blush brushes in my collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2014 8:13:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

This is marketed as a blush brush but for me personally, this is far too small and pointed for blush. I prefer a large, round, fluffy brush to distribute and blend my blush. Instead, I use this for highlighter as it is the perfect size and shape to tap powder highlighter along my cheekbones. This doesn't shed a lot when washing either. I knocked a lippie off since it doesn't do what it is marketed as for me personally and also because the price is a little steep for the quality (AUD$8).

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by kileylovescake

I love most of the studio line brushes because they are really soft, full, and they just get the job done!

This one has a lot of good qualities (mentioned above); however, I do not think this is truly a blush brush. It's really small and a bit pointed at the tip, so I find that it is much better suited to applying contour bronzer/highlighter rather than blush because the application is so precise. I definitely prefer a rounder, not pointy brush to sweep blush on the apples of my cheekies.

So, it is a high quality brush, but I would not use it for blush!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by CurvesAhead

The only reason I don't like this brush, is because it's not the TYPE of brush I like for blush. It's too small for my big cheeks and I prefer a round domed powder brush. But it is really soft and dense. Just too small and not my preferred shape for blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by smooches822

I think this brush is $2 and it's awesome. Easily found at Target. Doesn't shed. I use it with Wet n Wild blush and works great.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by eileeniebean

It works very well for me. Doesn't shed, and great for the price. The only con is that my brush's head doesn't seem to be quite secure on the handle, it kind of rattles about a little bit. But, it doesn't affect the use and I don't think the head is going to pop off or anything.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by TropicEssence

Love this brush ! I've been using it for over 2 years and it works with every blush I've ever purchased, whether it was a cream or powder ! I have used it to contour as well, it is completely multi-purpose and I love that! I guess it's smaller for a blush brush, but it makes it easier for me to apply in a more concentrated area, as I like my blush to be very precise. I will repurchase, but I'd also like to test out other blush brushes since this was my first one :) I would definitely recommend this

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by MasksOffMasksOn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great brush for so many purposes: I love using it for contouring, I love using it both with creamy or dry products, It's obviously great for blush, and it's also very good for setting concealer under the eyes, and for applying highlighter anywhere on the face.