October 22, 2014 | 1810 users online

Fragrances - Nina Ricci - Ricci Ricci

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by renkea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this fragrance! I live in Rio, so the weather is, with few exceptions, always hot. I was looking for a unique scent, not to strong and "sweet", and even though I like many citric, eau de toillette fragrances, I hate the fact that they don't last for more than an hour. So I was decided to find an eau de perfume to use even when the day is baking hot. But how can I use something bold and strong in such climate?

So I found Ricci Ricci and I feel I can use it even during summertime in Brazil. This fragrance is a gem and worked perfectly for my taste.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by catty7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've had this perfume since it first came out but had not found occassion to use it.
Well that's going to change now that the weather is cooler, because this is the right scent to wear now, it is perfect for fall/winter time as it is a bit woodsy.
It was Thanksgiving here in Canada, and I generously spritzed it on to celebrate.
Ricci Ricci comes in a wine dark fuschia bottle with a matching shiny metallic plastic sash.
That pretty bottle design has since been copied by Victoria's Secret for their new Victoria scent and made lighter pink.
Ricci Ricci's notes are rhubarb, bergamot, moonflower, Indian tuberose, centifolia rose, patchouli and sandalwood.
The rhubarb note is novel but it's extremely likeable, and very romantic with the rose wood notes.
My boyfriend recently complitmented me on it enthusiastically and he rarely comments on my daily perfume pick.
If you like sweet and woodsy, rose, rhubarb or candied floral perfumes you may like long lasting Ricci Ricci.
She suits me fine at 40.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 5:41:00 AM More reviews by xxhellokitty1700xx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Super nice perfume, has good lasting quality. I love the bottle too. Very sweet and feminine yet not overpowering. It was about medium price in terms of the size of the bottle ($55 for 30ml).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 3:04:00 AM More reviews by GMCAMPOS

I really don't understand the negative comments. My boyfriend got this for me in Christmas & I JUST LOVE IT! IS SUPER SWEET & YOUNG. If u are under 30 u really should get this fragance because u're going to love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by spinnaker

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

One reviewer commented "Christmas in a bottle". Maybe because it is Christmas and I am wearing this next to a large pine tree in my living room; that line has stuck in my head.
I definitely get the rhubarb opening. Fresh, sparkling, bright, fruity.
The florals don't seem to develop much on me. Perhaps my chemistry? Instead it stays fairly bright and develops down into a jammy, plummy, woody feel. The sandalwood definitely sticks around the longest on me.
Again, if you need official 'notes', other reivews might be more helpful. My feelings around this are plummy, wintery, jammy, warm and ultimately, younger than I. I would love to hug someone wearing this, but I imagine a 20 something, not a late 30 something.
The bottle is aptly designed, and the shiny, plumminess (is that a word) works with the fragrance. The 'sexiness' is perhaps overrated. This would be a great fragrance for your college girlfriend, but she would still be the kind of girl you would bring home for the family Christmas party.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

I hate it. I have the lotion which smells amazing but this smells like it's been loaded with hairspray. Yuck

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sweet yet sultry, but soft in both sweetness & spice, I found this fragrance very wearable (discovered it in a store on vaca last wk). Only 1 spritz on my wrist lasted not only all day but also into the next day (thanks to some that got on the cuff of my cardigan sweater). Very lovely & feminine scent! A new one for my collection. I find it to be a great warm, girly scent for winter. I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I do.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2011 7:26:00 AM More reviews by phy91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This has been my signature scent for 2 years now, and if I would be writing this review last year, I would give Ricci Ricci 5 lippies. In the beginning, this smelled like christmas in a bottle to me, and believe me, I'm a big sucker for christmas.
however, this scent is down to only 3 lippies because it seems to have stopped working for me. Firstly, I don't smell it anymore and I hate it. I know that's just normal, but I don't like it, since I like to smell my own perfume. Also, i wan't to know whether I sprayed the right amount or too much, but since I don't smell it anymore I have no idea of what I actually smell like.
secondly, lately I find it to have a harsh edge to it, I don't quite know how to put it right, but something is off about the scent.
I do still love the bottle though, I think it's beautiful and sophisticated.
All in all, I loved this perfume, and I would definitely recommend it, but maybe for me, it's time to move on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2011 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Shazzer1976

I don't think there is enough love for this product. It's maybe not as sophisticated or refined as other perfumes but it is pleasant enough. I certainly get complimented on it and it lasts all day for me. My mother is dying about it - but I have already donated her the end of my Coco Mlle, so I will finish this off myself!

I like the contrast between the sweet and the zingy. The notes are listed as follows: Bergamot, Rhubarb, Rose, Tuberose, Patch and Sandalwood.

I love the bottle. Very cute. I'm near the end of my bottle now so I am seriously considering repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by goldenfae

Let's start off saying that I have no idea what rhubarb smells like but the opening notes are very (very!) strong but nice. But it fades much quicker than other perfumes, and perfumes usually adhere to me pretty well. After lunch, I had to really sniff my wrists to still see if it was around. Oddly enough the dry down reminded me of cocoa or coffee. I'm ok with smelling like vanilla (actually I'd prefer it), but chocolate and coffee, not so much. At least the bottle is gorgeous.