July 26, 2014 | 1526 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - MegaFlavors Gourmet Lip Gloss in Cherries Jubilee

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2006 7:53:00 PM More reviews by sara_smiles426

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This looks kind of a scary pink in the cube, but on the lips its more or less clear and very very glossy. I quite like the smell, but the consistency is very odd. As another reviewer said, it is exactly like jello. It also lacks any real staying power and is hard to apply on the go if you don't want to gunk up your fingers. Also, this stuff tastes artifical sweet, but not too unpleasant. Not bad for the price. There are better lipglosses, but this stuff isn't horrid. If it were on sale, I'd likely buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2005 4:33:00 PM More reviews by sisteroflilly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I only bought this because I was in need of an emergency lipgloss, and this was in the bargain bin. It was ok quality, nothing special, but I found it a bit jello - like in consistency, it was hard to initially get it out of the container.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2005 1:58:00 PM More reviews by singingintherain288

great flavor, the tiniest hint of color and the sparkles make my lips look really full! great product!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2005 6:10:00 PM More reviews by ILuvMyLipGlozz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought this based on the great reviews here, and i couldn't be happier! i really love this stuff. its pink and glittery in the box, but goes on clear and ultra shiny. and the cherry flavor is nice, but not overpowering. it has that neat gel texture which i love. it reminds me of caboodles yum yum gloss, but less sticky. in fact, this stuff isnt sticky at all! its very comfy to wear, very mouistuizing, and on me, great staying power! packaging is a wee bit iffy though, so i followed another MUAer's advice, and kept the label on. instant hinge! i love this stuff and will repurchase if i ever run out, which i doubt, because this is a lot of product in the box. :) EDIT: decided that the smell sickens me, and it feels much too greasy on. gross

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2005 3:48:00 PM More reviews by jamie535

I love this. It costs about $2, smells slightly fruity, and makes lips really shiney. This one is pink with tiny glitter/shimmer but goes on clear. The texture is different from any lipgloss I've ever tried before-kind of like greasy jello. My texture description may soud gross but it's actually pretty cool. This lipgloss comes in several different flavors so if this one doesn't interest you find one that does and check it out.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2004 10:31:00 AM More reviews by hiimnan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this gloss, but it's dirt compared to the other gourmet glosses! The best, in my experiences, are Creme de Mint and Butterscotch. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2004 12:35:00 AM More reviews by LizXOXO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this a lot. It makes my lips really shiny and a little fuller. The price is great too. I can't really smell anything though, unlike the butterscotch one, which is the best. :o)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2004 2:40:00 AM More reviews by webvira

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

These all smell so good and taste great! They make your lips very glossy. I love the moisturizing effect. I find it a little difficult to get the lid off the box..which is probably a *good* thing considering I don't want it opening in my purse. Some sort of applicator would have been nice. Also, it's very smooth ..on the other hand..it's not sticky enough to stay on long. Still.. I own a couple of them and love them! Give them a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2004 5:00:00 PM More reviews by play_diva202

I bought it for my friend, not knowing how awesome it was. She let me use it, and I just thought 'Wow! This is good stuff!' It's the perfect gloss for just hanging out and being a casual teen. It didn't add color, just shine and a hint of sparkle. The flavor's good too. I'm going to buy this in the minty flavor next time...I forget what it's called.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2004 8:51:00 PM More reviews by smrtblnd

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

What a great lip gloss for under 2 bucks. The smell and flavor seem like subtle cherry and vanilla. Doesn't add much color, but great shine, and slight shimmer. Makes my lips appear fuller and is very comforting to wear. Seems to last ok as long as I don't lick the yummy flavor off. Since using this my lips look and feel more conditioned and soft. I have no problem with the box shape. It helps me find it while digging through my purse..too many tubes! continued >>