September 17, 2014 | 2138 users online

Lip Treatments - Bonne Bell - Lip Smacker in Coca-Cola Vanilla

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 10:00:00 AM More reviews by missmelodya

when i purchased this i fully expected it to taste of vanilla coca cola. it certainly has the aroma of cocoa cola, but it also reminds me of fresh glazed krisipy kreme doughnuts! as i live far from home now (america) this was a welcome scent memory. if you see this and want it purely for the flavour it claims to have you may be disappointed. if, however, you love the smell of krispy kreme doughnuts & coca cola this may be right up your street. has a light, generic "sweet" taste to it but not overly so.

it is very silky and a bit sticky. it does the job but i wouldn't recommend it as a lip treatment or anything - perfectly suitable as a lip balm. does not leave a tint/color on the lips either (unlike the cherry coke and regular coke lip smackers.)

will continue to purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2014 4:23:00 AM More reviews by Sherrywijaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Btw it does have a coke but not vanilla smell but it doesnt taste like anything

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2013 8:14:00 AM More reviews by FreckledFires

This product was really not great for me. It didn't moisturise my lips at all, but then again it didn't totally dry them out like the average coca cola lip smacker but it also didn't do it's job at moisturising my lips, which to me is the entire purpose of using a lipbalm. I think there are better ones out there, but If you really like the taste of vanilla coke and have soft enough lips they don't need constant moisture, this is the product for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 2:14:00 PM More reviews by KatiePeanut

I absolutely love the vanilla coca-cola lip smacker! I do not live in America so lip smackers are quite expensive here. It cost $6 just for one single balm so it's not exactly the cheapest, but still affordable.
The packaging was average. A little cardboard with the ingredients on it and that's that.
This lip smacker smells divine! It's definitely a coke smell, but with the vanilla in there too. It's the perfect balance; it smells relatively similar to the vanilla coke beverage, but not spot on. Who cares though, it's delicious!
my friends want to use it all the time and even through a lot of generous usage, I've still got 3/4 of the stick left! Definitely lasts a long time.
It is not very moisturizing, and made my lips shrivel and feel very dry but that may be because I do have sensitive lips to begin with. This balm is a lot more moisturizing than a lot of the other lip smackers I have though.
I will definitely buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by janulis123

I quite like this one. I was deciding between this and the cherry coke one and I finally bought this. The smell is more like cola, I like that! But once you put it on, it is kind of a mixture of both vanilla and coke. And when you lick it, well, I would not describe it as "vanilla" taste, it is more of a sugary taste. It is really sweet with a hint of artificialness. I think I will go for the cherry one next time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 2:14:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I found this lip-balm to be pretty average. Lip Smackers in general tend to dry out my lips further so I usually avoid them. I brought this because I was curious to try it and at the cheap price that it was, I figured I didn't have much to lose. It does smell like vanilla coke, but sweeter and also tastes very sweet as well. It is only good for me as a "temporary" fix for dry lips since after applying, it wears off very quickly making me want to reapply constantly. I like that Bonne Bell came out with this flavor since it's not very common, but I don't think I'll repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by mfrisk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE this! It has the most delicious smell, exactly like vanilla Coke, plus I swear it almost feels effervescent, like you're actually drinking a soda. Weird I know, but great! I've only been able to find this in an 8 pack of soda flavors at CVS. I keep buying all 8 just because I love this one so much!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by ReggieJackson

I was looking for a lip product to take with me on a sailing trip. I wanted a bit of colour but not something I need a mirror for. I did a search and these babies rate really high! I think the last time I had one was when I was twelve! While still rather immature at times and a teacher of 12 year olds, I couldn't resist. Luckily I found a set of the Cola ones on sale at London Drugs for $3!!!! What a steal. The SA said the company is no longer? Anyway, these three should last ages. So glad I did some research. I spend way too much on lip stuff and at any given time have at least 7 lip products in my purse (and it is a small purse!)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by alisha_the_kitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this one in the balm form. The Lip Smacker balms in general are pleasant, but not too moisturizing or anything. So I took a point off in my rating for that. It smells mostly that Lip Smackers Vanilla balm scent with a small amount of cola. I was hoping for a stronger Coke flavor. It tastes slightly sweet. I would only repurchase this if I was in the mood for a relatively plain vanilla balm. I do think this flavor is better than the regular vanilla Lip Smackers balm, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2010 1:36:00 AM More reviews by bekahh101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My most favourite thing in the entire world. Full stop. A friend of mine at school had one of these, and I saw it in Priceline one day and thought I would get one. Best thing I ever did. I am so addicted to it, it's not even funny! One day I lost it at school, and I was so shattered. Then when we were giving out Kris Kringle presents at school, a friend of mine gave me a set of six of these - a Vanilla Coke, normal Coke, Sprite, Fanta, Raspberry Fanta and Pineapple Fanta. They're all really nice, but Vanilla Coke will always be my favourite! I defininetely recommend this, it smells delicious, exactly like the drink! They all smell spot on actually. It does a pretty good job of keeping your lips soft, but my lips aren't too bad. However if you have extremely dry lips you may have to use a strong moisturizing one with it. Overall, it's quite cheap, smells and tastes great and is a real must have!