August 22, 2014 | 1244 users online

Eye Shadow - MISSHA - The Style Shining Stick Eyes

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

This review is for The Style Eye Stick in general, not just WH01.
I've got a few of these, and in terms of pigmentation, these have got minimal to almost none at all. The shimmer on these however makes them perfect as a highlighter around the eyes.
I got these in several different colours, and a lot of time, I just swipe it over my eyelids and I get a slight colour but mostly sheen to brighten my eyes. They are not completely buttery, but they are not wood hard, so it makes them easy to control.
They last all day and almost never need to be touched up. I believe these come in 2 different types, the very fine sheen and the heavy glitter one, but I love them both. I got a mixture of these and i always keep them handy in my bag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2010 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Victoria84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like the color coverage and it suits my dark eyes, and NC 42 skin tone

rated 1 of 5 on 9/24/2009 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Gothoria

I got it as a gift from my friend, & i was pretty excited so i tried so hard 2 like it but i couldnt, its true that its soooo creamy, way better than NYX Jumbo Pencils, but still MAC shadesticks win, I have super oily lids & this product is sooo creamy that it creases after a few seconds of application, plus the color is a no no, sooo white which is good 2 pop up colors but it has shimmers in it .. LOTS of shimmers that no matter wt color of eyeshadow i'll apply on it it'll still glitter, besides the shimmers tend to move and go all over ur face, i just end up lookin like a disco ball :S