April 19, 2014 | 1681 users online

Scrubs - Farmaesthetics - Sweet Milk Facial Exfoliate with Dried Lavender Buds

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by av8r

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've always taken good care of my skin, and tend towards more "natural" products for my very fair, dry sensitive Irish skin.

This is h.g. product indeed. Unlike scrubby type exfoliants or others such as Retin products, this makes my skin so soft and smooth, simply mixing in a little dab with my cleanser. I used the facial to go kit for two weeks and several people commented that my 50 plus skin was just "glowing". It has never looked better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 2:41:00 AM More reviews by artiechoke

I purchased the Sweet Milk Exfoliate (with lavender buds) as part of the Facial To Go trial kit. At 1 oz., the kit offered a good amount of scrub for a trial period of 2-3 weeks. This is quite possibly HG status for me.

In terms of quality of ingredients, you cannot ask for more -- with only 3 things on the ingredients list (dried powdered milk, finely ground cornmeal, and certified organic lavender), it will please even the most stringent of organic product users. And I really look forward to cleansing my face with this because the lavender smells AMAZING. Just calming, soothing, and natural-smelling; none of that artificial lavender scent at all.

The soft milk and lavender buds dissolve easily with water, toner, or the Farmaesthetics watery cleanser, and I like to leave it on for 3-5 minutes after exfoliation. My skin feels really soft, perfectly cleansed, and not stripped. I really like that it's a gentle scrub plus mask, because the successful 2-in-1 combination is a potent bonus for anyone who travels often and minimally, but wants to maintain good skin.

I have tried the Farmaesthetics cleanser, lavender milk moisturiser, and the Complexion Conserve in combination with this sweet milk exfoliate as part of my skincare regimen, and I am crossing my fingers that my search for great skincare has finally ended.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 10:38:00 AM More reviews by soobay11

ditto. FANTASTIC product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2009 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Nowheregirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Another winner from Farmaesthetics. This review is for the exfoliate with dried lavender buds. This is a scrub of finely ground cornmeal mixed with powdered milk (the lactic acid provides chemical exfoliation) and dried lavender buds. You mix it with the Fine Herbal Cleanser and appy to a wet face. This scrub makes a light lather. I use it in the evenings on days when I wear makeup and it does a great job of removing makeup, even mascara. And my face looks glowing when I rinse it off. Like all Farmaesthetics products, this scrub is completely all-natural. Could Farmaesthetics be the answer to my decades-long search for my HG skincare line?