Nivea A Touch of Bliss

4.6

on 10/19/2010 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Like the light apricot scent. Do not like the thin, runny consistency. Neutral in moisturizing.

on 9/29/2010 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This leaves my skin soft and the scent lingers a bit.

I tried this after InStyle magazine gave it a great review. The scent is beautiful, like fresh apricots, no chemical smell at all. Lathers nicely. Little bubbles everywhere. Refreshing shower time fun. Lightly moisturizing but not as much as a Dove Cream Oil product, which is what my parched skin demands. Best for oily/normal skin bods.

on 4/20/2010 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Love, love, love this body wash! It smells like summer and brought a new and exciting fragrance to my showers. It is gentle and even leaves my skin lightly scented afterward. I can't say how long that scent lingers or how drying the body wash is because I always follow up with a full body moisturizer (that also smells of apricot!). Hope they never discontinue this.

on 4/17/2010 10:11:00 AM

Ah this smells amazing! It leaves skin lovely and soft and even helps the eczema on my legs without drying it up <3

on 4/11/2010 9:10:00 PM

This is so yummy!
usually I'm not a fan of drugstore soaps- I find them drying to my eczema-prone skin- but this is lovely, doesn't dry me out and smells great. Fresh apricot - like the real friut not the usual sticky-sweet cloying fruit you usually get. Highly recommend

on 3/28/2010 8:51:00 PM

This is my favorite body wash. The smell is fresh and summery. It leaves me skin so soft and never tight feeling. It lathers up great...you dont even need a washcloth or pouf! I have been using this body wash for almost a year now and i plan on continuing with it.

on 1/28/2010 6:27:00 PM

LOVE this wash, its very acceptable in the scent department. Although I have always loved osmanthus (apricot), my husband claims he does not. Yet he like this body wash. It lathers well, smells divine, is inexpensive and does not leave my skin tight or jerky after leaving the shower or tub.

on 10/19/2009 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I LOVE this body wash, it moisturizes my dry skin wonderfully and the smell, amazing! That's really what drew me to the product originally. It smells amazing. Moisturizing milk mixed with fresh apricots. It smells clean but the scent lingers for a bit it doesn't just disappear which I like. It has a fairly thin, white consistency yet it's just wonderful on the moisturizing part. Added bonus: it lathers fairly well!

on 9/23/2009 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My skin; dry, itchy. Climate is humid.

Texture; its thin, milky consistency makes it easy to work up a pleasant, rich, and creamy lather.

Moisturization; leaves my skin really soft and decently moisturized (less moisturized than the cream oil washes but more than an average bodywash). It rinsed clean and left no film, residue, or greasy feeling whatsoever.

Scent; fresh, FRESH apricots! It's amazing and delightful. It's so true to the life that you would think you are about to take a bite from a perfectly ripe apricot; alas, it's only soap.

Overall; too awesome. I wish this was in the cream oil series from nivea as I prefer a "heavier" bodywash but this is still very nice.

If fresh, fuzzy, pitted fruits rev your engine this is a must have.

Popular Gels/Soaps