November 27, 2014 | 1566 users online

Gels/Soaps - Nivea - A Touch of Bliss

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2010 1:32:00 PM More reviews by murphyna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Like the light apricot scent. Do not like the thin, runny consistency. Neutral in moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2010 11:57:00 AM More reviews by sweetanger

This leaves my skin soft and the scent lingers a bit.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 2:28:00 PM More reviews by jenniferjanson

I tried this after InStyle magazine gave it a great review. The scent is beautiful, like fresh apricots, no chemical smell at all. Lathers nicely. Little bubbles everywhere. Refreshing shower time fun. Lightly moisturizing but not as much as a Dove Cream Oil product, which is what my parched skin demands. Best for oily/normal skin bods.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Lovelee_79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this body wash! It smells like summer and brought a new and exciting fragrance to my showers. It is gentle and even leaves my skin lightly scented afterward. I can't say how long that scent lingers or how drying the body wash is because I always follow up with a full body moisturizer (that also smells of apricot!). Hope they never discontinue this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2010 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Beckaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Ah this smells amazing! It leaves skin lovely and soft and even helps the eczema on my legs without drying it up <3

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 9:10:00 PM More reviews by opie1

This is so yummy!
usually I'm not a fan of drugstore soaps- I find them drying to my eczema-prone skin- but this is lovely, doesn't dry me out and smells great. Fresh apricot - like the real friut not the usual sticky-sweet cloying fruit you usually get. Highly recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by cbgtgrl

This is my favorite body wash. The smell is fresh and summery. It leaves me skin so soft and never tight feeling. It lathers up great...you dont even need a washcloth or pouf! I have been using this body wash for almost a year now and i plan on continuing with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 6:27:00 PM More reviews by mmhilla

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this wash, its very acceptable in the scent department. Although I have always loved osmanthus (apricot), my husband claims he does not. Yet he like this body wash. It lathers well, smells divine, is inexpensive and does not leave my skin tight or jerky after leaving the shower or tub.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 9:16:00 PM More reviews by GiRLyxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this body wash, it moisturizes my dry skin wonderfully and the smell, amazing! That's really what drew me to the product originally. It smells amazing. Moisturizing milk mixed with fresh apricots. It smells clean but the scent lingers for a bit it doesn't just disappear which I like. It has a fairly thin, white consistency yet it's just wonderful on the moisturizing part. Added bonus: it lathers fairly well!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2009 10:21:00 PM More reviews by apbunz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My skin; dry, itchy. Climate is humid.

Texture; its thin, milky consistency makes it easy to work up a pleasant, rich, and creamy lather.

Moisturization; leaves my skin really soft and decently moisturized (less moisturized than the cream oil washes but more than an average bodywash). It rinsed clean and left no film, residue, or greasy feeling whatsoever.

Scent; fresh, FRESH apricots! It's amazing and delightful. It's so true to the life that you would think you are about to take a bite from a perfectly ripe apricot; alas, it's only soap.

Overall; too awesome. I wish this was in the cream oil series from nivea as I prefer a "heavier" bodywash but this is still very nice.

If fresh, fuzzy, pitted fruits rev your engine this is a must have.