July 29, 2014 | 2011 users online

Mascara - Avon - spectralash

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 10:27:00 AM More reviews by majchicu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have short lashes and applying this mascara makes them HUGE. It is true, it looks clumpy, but it elongates and darkens the lashes. I had two compliments on my lashes while wearing this mascara, which never happens, so yeah, its that great.
This mascara takes time to apply, you have to wait between applying layers for them to dry first, so if youre short on time, this is not for you(if you want the full effect of #3).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am on the fence with this mascara .. Can't say it's bad & can't say it's good either ..It 's too volumnising , and lengthening BUT it clumps badly and weighes down my lashes ..and this happened on number # 1 dial with one coat only ! ..I have very good lashes to start with long & thick they just need definition & curl to appear , so this may work beautifully for somone else , but for me I look as if I was wearing bad falsies , I give it 3 lippies because the formula is good & lasting , it dries very quickly and removed easily with oil based eye makeup remover , ..It held beautifully in hot & humid weather but I wasn't comfortable wearing it ..Maybe the stopper on my tube isn't in its place so it got so much clumpy easily..the brush is medium with traditional bristles ...
Update : I have tried it with another two wands from old Avon mascaras ( Avon Shock & uplifting ) the results are MUCH better this ways as my lashes seemed more separated & defined ..also wiping the excess on a tissue helped a lot ...still I don't like it much as it feels uncomfartable to me ..Will not purchase again ...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by RayneWay

Can't vouch for all three settings, as I have far from a natural makeup look, and I leave this mascara on 3 at all times. Because it lets so much product onto the brush at once, when the lid is closed it spills out a bit, so it's a bit messy. It's worth it for how it looks on though, as it rivals the appearance of my previous favourite mascara, Precious Cells by Lancome. I have it in black, it's really dark, I've had no smudging, no flaking, it only takes a few coats for a REALLY intense look, and as I bought it on offer, it was good value for money. I will be reordering this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by atomic_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Spectra Lash gives OK length and slight volume. The formula is rather thin and wet, so you have to be really careful about possible smearing. I'm not entirely sure what the little dial is supposed to do. Got this as a free gift with an Avon order.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2010 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Designgirl96

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this for about 6 months. I've gone though three tubes now. The only reason I rated this lower is because after this is open around 2 months, I notice TONS of smudging. Mascara is supposed to last 3 months! I suppose 4 weeks isn't a big deal, but I always want the most bang for my buck. This is amazing to build increadible volume though. I think the brush is a bit too big though.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2010 3:58:00 AM More reviews by people52005

Do not buy this mascara- it is a waste of money!!! Turning the dial did not make any difference on how your lashes look, they all had the same effect which was rubbish!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Beckaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

What a waste of money, it just clumps, it doesn't achieve anything its advertised to do, flakes and smudges far to easy.
Immensely disappointing

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2010 12:58:00 AM More reviews by clairebear12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara just fine it makes your lashes very volumized, even though there's a little clumping. I don't really get the three looks in one thing I just set it to three every time. A little expensive. I have since lost this (I have absolutely no idea how) along with my Rimmel Volume the Max, so I will not be rebuying either of them I will just stick with Lash Blast.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2009 4:12:00 PM More reviews by yvonyvonnette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Nice idea, cool packaging but other than that, I didn't like this mascara. It clumps like crazy and cannot old a curl at all. I can get away with 1 very thin coat but as soon as I try to pack on a bit more, ugh, complete mess.
I would not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2009 11:09:00 AM More reviews by MissRiss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is decent. I had no problems with clumping or flaking but after more than 5 hours of wear I did get smudges and I hate that. I liked the volume but decided to search for one that didn't leave me looking like a raccoon midday. Like I said, it's not bad and you may not have smudging issues like me so it's worth a try. I've found a new fave so would not repurchase.