September 2, 2014 | 1746 users online

Fragrances - Ghost - Sweetheart

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 8:29:00 AM More reviews by princessmaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this as a gift for my birthday and i didn't think i'd like it, but it is a really sweet and innocent scent, almost musky too!

i found this perfect for everyday wear for work, or just going to the shops.
definitely not my perfume i choose when i'm going out out, like to a wedding or a party etc.

it's just nice!

the bottle is long so not great if you have a small handbag, but i normally carry a small body spray with me nowadays.

it's also not that expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2012 5:26:00 AM More reviews by leafy123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What a beautiful, whimsical fragrance...it's just lovely :-)
I adore this perfume, it's quite unlike anything else I've tried and I receive many compliments when wearing it from both men and women.
It's soft, creamy, sweet and has a kind of old-worldy, magical nostalgia about it. The other perfumes I like are Lolita Lempika, Este Lauder Sensuous, Dior Addict and Benefit's Something about Sofia.
I suits both day and evening and I would mostly wear it in the Autumn :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2010 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Bethanyf

This was my very first fragrance as a young girl, smelling the scent is so beautiful and in a way musky yet soft and fruity and slightly sweet, it does not stay very long and is very exspensive for what it is as it does not stay yet the scent is beautiful

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 5:43:00 PM More reviews by rosepetal89

I LOVE this product. i got this and marc jacobs lola for Christmas and thought this wouldnt come close to lola but it did! i love how subtle yet girly it is, my bf always tells me i smell loverly :) i also love how simple the design is for travel.. so many perfumes have lovely but inpratical designs. i also love how cheap it is, i can buy it rather than ask for it as a present.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2010 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Loueze245

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i wanted to dislike this, being a bit of a perfume snob, yet it is a great sweet day time scent suitable for the workplace (especially as I'm not supposed to wear perfume at work ;)

Dirt cheap in boots, £14 roughly!

Downside is that the bottle is a long glass vial that is tricky to stash in your handbag, but saying that, my bottle has survived being bashed about on bus journeys/ being flung onto the floor!!!

I think the best way to describe it is as a very sweet warm vanilla and orange scent. It doesn't last incredibly well but that also leads to it being subtle. If you like to make an entrance with your perfume then this one is not for you, if you like to smell sweet and clean then BINGO!

EDIT: 29/1/2011.....unable to stomach this now, think it's probably just me but I feel as though it smells slightly stale and bitter after about an hour. Shame as was so lovely!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2009 9:38:00 PM More reviews by niff524

I fell in love with this fragrance when I first tried it in Boots and got my then boyfriend to get me one for Valentine's Day. While I still love the feminine, pink bottle and the lovely scent, I find the drydown disappointing on my body... The initially warm, sweet, vanilla-ish smell turns into something sour and very different. :(( I still wear it every now and then but my HG remains Gucci Envy Me :)

EDIT: upped one lippie. I don't know if my body chemistry has changed or something, but the drydown no longer has that rancid note on my skin! And men do genuinely seem to love this (I don't say this often) It makes me feel utterly feminine and, yes, sweet! Love it :)))

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2009 5:08:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I think SWEETHEART would make a lovely, soft, feminine, day-to-day fragrance. It applies with sweet (but non-cloying) fruits, prevented from being syrupy by light green notes. SWEETHEART soon settles into delicate florals, with a slightly powdery drydown.

I like SWEETHEART so much as itís something you can enjoy, without the whole office also getting a big whiff of it!

If you enjoy Can Can. then you need to give this a try.

As SWEETHEART is close to the skin, the good staying power isnít great, so I've removed a lippie.

Top Notes; Sweet Lemon, Spearmint, Pineapple, Green Foliage Accord
Middle Notes; Rose, Muguet, Jasmine, Heliotrope
Base Notes; Sandalwood, Patchouli, Vetiver, Oakmoss, Caramel, Tonka Bean, Amber Notes, Vanilla