October 20, 2014 | 1566 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Korres - Fig body milk

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by SarahWisbey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this and am so shocked at the negative reviews on here!? Are they for an older formulation of the product? The lotion I have is gorgeous, the scent is so beautiful and lasts for hours and the body milk is the perfect consistency, thick but not too thick. As soon as I used this for the first time I immediately bought more as I don't want to run out, the smell is just so addictive, it soaks in nicely and it's not to greasy. I love it and the shower gel too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 6:59:00 AM More reviews by jenjen8000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm really surprised at the negative reviews for this product. This is a lovely earthy smelling moisturiser with a hint of fruitiness. I find it is a good texture, more on the liquid side but not too thin. That said I would want something a bit thicker as an after sun (burts bees aloe and buttermilk). It soaks in quickly and leaves my skin moisturised all day at work. The lovely scent lasts a few hours too

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by reinabeina

Sad but true what the other reviews have said.

Smells nice on application but scent dissipates. I used this before bed and when I woke up, no smell.

A very light moisturiser, ideal for someone with normal skin living in a humid country.

Expensive, considering the bottle isn't so big and the product isn't that moisturising and doesn't smell good for long.

Finished the whole bottle because I really liked the smell, but won't be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Surfaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to like this product, but it it really not moisturizing enough, as all the other reviewers said. I actually loved the smell, it is sweet though not candy sweet (which I wouldn't mind as well) and it stays on.
The texture is okay, just as any other body milk, not too runny, not too thick. The ingredients are all natural, but it just didn't do anything great for my skin. I got it as a gift and wouldn't purchase myself, the price tag is also very high for this kind of product.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2010 11:32:00 AM More reviews by valerieguillot16

I love a lot of other Korres Body milk, and I got this one as a sample when buying other Korres products. I applied it on my legs at night, and my skin started itching and burning like crazy! I guess I'm allergic to the perfume, because I never had that reaction with other body milks! The smell is nice, but too strong for my taste...
And I didn't feel it was moisturizing at all...
First fail in my long love story with Korres products...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2010 3:57:00 AM More reviews by Emma13

Um, no... This lotion does not deliver. I like the scent, very much, but first of all it doesnít really linger so itís no good as a perfumed lotion, and secondly it is not moisturising enough. My lower legs still look dry despite using this daily. To be honest I bought it as a stopgap and thought Iíd splash out on something a bit fancy, but as soon as I finish this I will definitely go back to Dove or Nivea, they are cheaper and do the job miles better. I do like the pump bottle in this lotion though, very handy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2009 5:06:00 PM More reviews by ihatespots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pros- Sweet scent that is not too overpowering, mid range price, readily available in store, natural
Cons- Not moisturising- it says on the packaging that it has a powdery texture and it sure does. My 9ml sample sachet was just about enough for the whole body cos even when I have applied it, that part of the body still felt dehydrated and dry. It doesnt apply easily unless the skin is damp.

The main reason I use body lotion/cream is for the moisture, but as this body milk does not deliver, I will not be repurchasing this