August 28, 2014 | 1762 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by GimpyPoop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I completely adore this color and I adore WnW for being so kind as to release such a color. Itís a beautiful warmed bronze shimmer (it could nearly be a very brunt orange shimmer), very uniform color, no swirling of the different color particles that went into this. Very striking against warm tan skin tones (and probably cool ones too)?
For a shimmery color, brushstrokes are nearly nonexistent. Halleluiah! All this required was two coats (with your base and top coat) to be opaque. The formula was very manageable and perfect consistency. Lasting power was 4-5 days with Seche Vite top coat. Really, this nail polish really rivals some of the pricier high end lines!
I highly recommend you run out and get this, especially since it seems Wet N Wild is discontinuing the Crazed nail polish line. Hopefully theyíll replace it with more-product nail polishes. There really is no reason why this line was priced twice as expensive as the Wild Shines and with less product (.34 versus .43 fl. oz.). The packaging is annoying with the stumpy non-ergonomic cap, but it's not too impossible to maneuver with.
I would repurchase this, but seeing as itís about to be discontinued and Iíve yet to use up a nail polish, I wonít. Definitely adore this color! Perfect for fall and even summer!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by mechanicaljen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Others have well described this color. The hue is definitely unique enough and should compliment all warm-toned ladies for fall.

I picked this up for $1 on sale along with Shield. It dries quickly and requires two coats for an opaque finish.

You'd be wise to use both a basecoat and a topcoat with this one. It chipped within half an hour of application. By the end of the first day, I had large chips on multiple nails.

Gorgeous color which will serve you well, if you're willing to baby it. At $1, I'd say its worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Jessface2007

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this polish! It is a gorgeous bronze color that is perfect for the Fall/Winter! I've only had it on for a couple of days and haven't had any chipping. Plus it is extremely affordable and I will definitely be purchasing again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 4:52:00 PM More reviews by superlemon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this polish! It's the prettiest chocolate brown shimmer, gorgeous for fall. It has a lovely smooth finish and wear as well if not better than other, more expensive polishes I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2010 1:44:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This polish screams fall. Normally I'm not into browns but this one has enough shimmer to make it special. Nice depth and the price is right at $1.99.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I agree with the other reviewers, when I saw this I was like "OH a fall color!" and it's cheap. Applies smoothly and dries quick! that's a big factor for me b/c I'm horribly impatient. The color is kind of a bronzy brown with shimmer, I don't have any other color like it, in nailpolish at least, it looks like an eyeshadow color I'd be drawn to. I'd repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by filamgirl618

I can't tell you enough of how much I love this nail polish line! This is the third one I one (the other two being morbid and shield, but this one is probably my favorite. I actually haven't tried this on yet, but I tried it on my grandma and both of us loved it! It's a coppery-chocolate brown color with a little bit of shimmer (not exactly gold, bronze maybe?). It's the perfect brown jazzed up. It's perfect for fall, but I don't think I'll wait that long until I try it out. The price is perfect, so you might as well try it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by catahstrophic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the Wet 'n' Wild Craze nail polish brand. I now have four colors. Besides Rustic, I have Morbid, Shield, and Nocturnal. I will probably eventually buy Inferno and Lust even though I have quite a few pink nail polishes. I will not buy Jade due to the fact I have another nail polish in the same color.

Anyway - Rustic is a gorgeous rusty brown shimmer. It's the perfect autumn/fall color! It's one of my favorite colors and gorgeous. These colors are great where you don't have to apply tons of coats for color, which is great for a quick 5 minute manicure if you need to get some color on and go!

The price is amazing to! I purchased mine for just under $2 but I know some places may charge $2.50. These colors are great, even if they are Wet 'n' Wild! The packaging is cute. It's not a whole lot of polish, but it's not a mini bottle either. I do hope this Craze line introduces new colors soon because I will sure be there to buy them!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2009 10:56:00 PM More reviews by pandalucy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this color. I have about 75% of the Craze line and this is hands down my favorite from the line. It is a beautiful medium-deep chocolate brown with plenty of beautiful shimmer. Unlike the last reviewer I don't see gold in the shimmer, just tonal brown and bronze -- but still incredibly gorgeous.

It applies smoothly, the formula is thin and easy to work with, and it dries very quickly. Two coats and you're good to go -- I follow it with Seche as I do with all my nailpolishes. Pretty good tip wear.

The packaging is super cute, with little cylindrical bottles. The bottle is 0.35 oz, so a little smaller than normal. But then again, for two bucks, it's a steal! I have no issues with the cap/brush. Fantastic fall color, or a work-appropriate but still a little different type of color. I am worried that I should've bought a backup bottle! :-P

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2009 1:25:00 PM More reviews by funnygirl131

Again i took off one lippie for teh round screw top ,i find it clunky when applying my nail polish but i love these new 'craze' color so much that I will over look it ;-) This is a lovely fall color .Copper with bronzey/gold shimmer.Perfect for us girls on a budget . It lasts about a week on me with nailtek basecoat. I used 2 coats to get bottle color.LOVE!!!