August 27, 2014 | 1796 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Moisture Renew - Cherrylicious

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by bootmunchie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My boyfriend hates every red lipstick I put on...but this one he likes! Enough said.
Fav Red Lip

(Applying red lips, if the texture of the lip stick is not easy, can be disastrous. I can actually apply this without error because of the ease. Love it!)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by smellsgood

Love this product, love the packaging. Beautiful berry color kind of purpley-red with pink in it? Horrible color description i know but oh well. Has a really pretty light shimmer in it that makes it look wet, not shimmery. Dont be intimadated by the color in the tube try it before dismissing it as too deep. The color it gives is gorgeous and appropriate for any time of day. the formula is also pretty moisturizing. To make it appear more young def use a gloss over as sometimes just straight lipstick can age the appearance in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by dramaqueenie2

I am so happy with this product. I keep trying to love other brands of lipstick, but i have been pining for my IsaDora Liplights in Wild Cherry for years since that product was discontinued. Then, I bought 2 of these Rimmels in other colors and loved the formula. However, Berry Queen was a little too bright and I was mixing it and trying to use Palladio shimmer gloss to give it some flair. Then, I decided I better get a back up of it and I noticed Cherrylicius. Low and behold it is exactly the shade I was mixing for. I love this product for it's shimmer and sparkle. I'm fair and this is a great berry red for me. I think it stays on well, but I do reapply after eating, smooching, etc.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2010 12:15:00 PM More reviews by SirenRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow. I love this color, and I love the formula of this lipstick. Wow. Okay. Cherrylicious is not necessarily a cherry color, but it is definitely a red color. It's a pale, subtle sort of red, with a lot of pink and rose and berry. It's very shimmery and shiny. The color looks almost neutral. Against my pale skin, Cherrylicious seems to change color depending on the lighting. Sometimes a soft red, sometimes a pink red, sometimes a rose red. It's quite lovely. And the texture is so very very rich and creamy! It contains plumping peptides and hyaluronic acid, along with collagen and botanical oils and vitamins. It is incredibly moisturizing. My lips feel like pillows. For six dollars, this lipstick feels like a million. I am reminded of the texture of Elizabeth Arden Plump Perfect Ceramide Lipsticks, or Nars Satin Lipsticks, but four times as cheap. I'm so glad Rimmel London is in the United States, and I am so very glad that they made Moisture Renew. Especially the color Cherrylicious.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2009 12:23:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A great moisturizing and conditioning lipstick. The consistency is smooth & glossy, with a creamy texture and is highly pigmented.
The colour is a medium pinkish mauve with flecks of shimmer. A great colour on my cool pale complexion. The lipstick wears well, but definitely needs touching up throughout the day.