November 27, 2014 | 1392 users online

Palettes - Lancome - Color Design Golden Audacity

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2009 11:17:00 AM More reviews by msdi2u

This palette comes with 4 colors: Jewel (pale, slightly frosty gold), Irreverence (black with gold microglitter), Audacity (antique gold- close to a bronzed-gold), and Charming (true gold, more of a yellow-gold).
Now I am not a big fan of Lancome products, but I truly like this palette! I was searching for a nice gold eyeshadow, and couldn't find one that fit the bill from any other makeup line. This was on display at a Douglas Cosmetics store for the Lancome Fall '09 Collection, and the palette I bought was the last one left. I used every color in the palette to achieve the gold-eye I wanted, and all the colors coordinate beautifully! I used Bobbi Brown Metallic Longwear Cream Eyeshadow in Goldstone as a base to bring out the gold in these shadows and make them last longer. Worked perfectly! I put pics in my profile that I took of this palette and my finished eye... but please be forgiving of my eye photos- my 46 yr. old lids ain't what they used to be! ;-)

continued >>